11 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> [Pebble] Moscow Time | Stylish dial in Russian.
SLA8
Message#1
25.06.18, 01:59
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 867
Check in: 18.06.10
HTC U12 +

Moscow Time download

Version: 1.4

Last update of the program in the header:04.03.2019

Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Pebble time
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Pebble Time Round
Pebble and Pebble 2

Short description:
Stylish and multifunctional dial for all models "Pebble" in Russian, withsmoothed outscalable fonts, and support for Yandex.Maps geolocation service.

Detailed description:
Detailed description
Stylish and multi-functional dial, for all models of watches "Pebble", made specifically for Russia. The world's only dial for Pebble, withsmoothed outScalable _ Cyrillic_ fonts. Initially, a clone of the popular paid dial "Business Time", but for free, in Russian, and with the support of Yandex.Maps.

Specifications:

- Only Russian language.
- Is free.
- Weather conditions - temperature and icon (OpenWeatherMap, APIXU, Forecast.io, Weather Underground, AccuWeather).
- Geolocation - usually the name of the area (Yandex.Maps, OpenStreetMap, Google Maps).
- Fitness - number of steps, distance traveled, calories burned, pulse.
- Date, time, day of the week.
- Bluetooth status and battery percentage.
- Optionally, vibration when Bluetooth connection is lost, and vibration every hour.
- Scalablesmoothedfonts (on color screens).
- Fully customizable colors (on color screens).
- Two fonts to choose from (on monochrome screens).
- Built-in settings page (works without the Internet, and never disappears).
- And other.

Why did I make a new dial for Pebble in 2018? Yes, and a week before the closure of the official Pebble services? Three reasons. The first - the company Pebble is not already 2 years old, but their watches are still the BEST! The second - I really liked the development environment for Pebble, everything is very convenient and thought out to the smallest detail, great opportunities. Third - because I did not find any perfect looking dial for Pebble Time in Russian. I really like the look of the “Business Time” dial (design -Paul joel, Paul Joel, programming -Grégoire sage, Gregory Sage). Their dial is all good, except for one thing - there is no native language. Not that I had any difficulties with English, but my native language is much nicer. The author of "Business Time" Gregory Sage declined to translate his dial into Russian, so I decided to make my dial exactly the same, but in Russian. Making the dial with Cyrillic (because of the presence of which the fonts became 2 times heavier, and took almost all the resources of the application) turned out to be quite nontrivial, it took a lot to optimize so that the dial would fit into the memory. In addition, I screwed support for AccuWeather, Yandex.Maps, Google Maps - this is not in any other dial. By the way, I drew all the icons for the dial myself, because I didn’t find weather icons optimized for such a small size that they are shown on the dial all over the Internet). And finally, on the settings page, there is probably all the popular settings available in other good dials. The result was a high-quality and beautiful dial. Good mood to you all!

A couple of "secrets":
- If there is a light on the weather icon (sun or moon), then it changes exactly at that moment when dawn or sunset occurs.
- Weather and location are updated at those times when the number of hours and minutes is a multiple of the update interval. For example, if the update interval is 15 minutes, then updates will occur when the clock shows: 00,: 15,: 30,: 45 minutes.
- If the weather display was turned OFF ("cross" instead of weather), then it has not been updated for 3 hours in a row. This can happen if the Bluetooth connection was disconnected 3 hours ago, or the Internet was disconnected from the phone.
- If you turn off GPS in your phone, the weather will still be updated using the latest known coordinates.

Platform: Pebble
Screen: Rectangular, Round
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: sla80x
App Store Page:

Forfirst pebble :

ForPebble time :

ForPebble Time Round :

ForPebble 2 :

* The Rebble.io store is still not completed, there is still no possibility to update applications. And it is not known when it will appear (to meKaterina Barryreplied that "some day" - someday).Therefore, I recommend installing the dial from a file by downloading it from the link below:

Download: version 1.4 Attached filemoscow_time_v1_4.zip (216.69 KB)

Version History
Version 1.4 (04.03.2019):
- The weather works out of the box again (for this, the built-in API key for the OpenWeatherMap has been added).
- Added new APIXU weather service, instead of the failed Yahoo! Weather.
- Added Gotham font for classic Pebble and Pebble 2 (the same as on Pebble with color screen).
- Added ability to invert colors on classic Pebble and Pebble 2.
- Optimization of memory consumption for Pebble Time and Pebble Time Round.
- Fixed: Incorrect appearance of the settings page for classic Pebble and Pebble 2.

Version 1.3 (13.07.2018):
- Added the ability to not use a GPS receiver, specifying fixed coordinates in the settings.
- Added the ability to specify arbitrary text in the widget в„–1.
- GPS request timeout has been increased from 15 seconds to 45 seconds.
- In case of unsuccessful requests for GPS coordinates (for example, if "Geodata Transfer" is turned off in the phone), the weather continues to be updated using the latest known coordinates.
- Optimization of battery consumption on the first Pebble and Pebble 2.

Version 1.2 (05.07.2018):
- The dial became available on Pebble and Pebble 2!
- Added ability to display heart rate (Pebble 2 + HR).
- Fixed: Too long names are avoided for location text for better readability.

Version 1.1 (25.06.2018):
- A link to the homepage of the watch face has been added to the settings.savagemessiahzine.com(so that everyone can find this dial after the official store closes).

Version 1.0 (24.06.2018):
- First edition

Past versions
version 1.3 Attached filemoscow_time_v1_3.zip (204.96 KB)

version 1.2 Attached filemoscow_time_v1_2.zip (197.55 KB)

version 1.1 Attached filemoscow_time_v1_1.zip (163.43 KB)

Post has been editedSLA8 - 04.03.19, 05:08
xcrash
Message#2
26.06.18, 09:14
seamstress minder
[offline]

Messages 445
Check in: 16.08.10
Google pixel

quite fit. Only if you can put the text pebble instead of the weather, why not give the opportunity to change the text? it would be cool)
The original business time is able, as it turned out.

Post has been editedxcrash - 26.06.18, 10:38

--------------------
motorola droid razr m verizonred| google pixel| pebble time | sony mw600 | jabra halo | gopro hero 5 session
SLA8
Message#3
26.06.18, 12:39
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 867
HTC U12 +

* xcrashIn both dials, vector fonts are used. But in the original "Business Time" there are no Cyrillic fonts. And in "Moscow Time", with the addition of Cyrillic, the fonts became 2 times heavier, and took almost all the free memory. (As I later found out, this was the reason why the author of "Business Time" refused to add the Cyrillic alphabet - he knew that his dial would not fit into the memory).

The ability to write your text in earlier versions was. But in the end, when the dial was almost ready, the clock did not always have enough memory, in some tests they hung up, so I had to give up something less useful - from this very text. At first I reduced it from 32 to 16 characters, but it was not enough, I had to remove it.

Before that, I tried to add a time display in other time zones in all three widgets, but at the first test run it turned out that the clock did not fit in the memory, I had to give it up.

The dial is already quite optimized for the consumption of the smallest amount of memory. In principle, there is another way to squeeze out a little more memory for a couple of new features (such as your own text), but it will take time, maybe later I will.

Post has been editedSLA8 - 26.06.18, 12:41

--------------------
Moscow Time- dial forPebble. A new version1.4(March 2019).
xcrash
Message#4
26.06.18, 14:23
seamstress minder
[offline]

Messages 445
Check in: 16.08.10
Google pixel

guessed it. Well, and so everything is fine, even as long as it was passed on to him from a loved oneslides of time

--------------------
motorola droid razr m verizonred| google pixel| pebble time | sony mw600 | jabra halo | gopro hero 5 session
Sundrum
Message#5
26.06.18, 19:42
Unprecedented
[online]

Messages 527
Check in: 23.08.10
Google Nexus 6P

* SLA8,
And on pebble 2 will not be?

--------------------
¯\_(гѓ„)_/¯
SLA8
Message#6
27.06.18, 02:34
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 867
HTC U12 +

* SundrumI hope that it will be :) I decided to try to finish the dial for Pebble and Pebble 2. But the font will be different, because with this font “Gotham Pro” on the Pebble dial does not fit into the memory, but on Pebble 2 (which has as much memory as Pebble Time) for some reason with this font infinitely hangs and restarts the emulator.

And also because the font "Gotham Pro" on black and white screens (in the sense, without smoothing) looks like something not very good. Especially in small sizes, it becomes some kind of crooked.

So take the font "Leco 1976" (which is used for Pebble and Pebble 2 in the original dial of "Business Time",Here is such a font), and I'll finish the Cyrillic alphabet in it, it should not be difficult.

Post has been editedSLA8 - 27.06.18, 02:35

--------------------
Alexxxl
Message#7
27.06.18, 09:58
the same Alexxxl
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 6841
Check in: 18.01.08
Nokia N9

* SLA8,
waiting for beta)))

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 27.06.18, 09:58

--------------------
Honor 10 + Pebble2 + AmazFit Bip, Nokia N9, nexus 5 / 5X, iP3GS, iPad3,
All about Nokia n9, and what to do with it?
titoff_Ap
Message#8
28.06.18, 04:18
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 06.03.08
HTC Artemis

Great dial, thanks for the hard work!)
Kvas74
Message#9
29.06.18, 09:12
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 10.12.10
Lenovo A660

Thank! We are waiting for Pebble 2.
SLA8
Message#10
29.06.18, 15:12
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 867
HTC U12 +

Good news, Russified the font "Leco 1976", and the dial with it is already running on the first Pebble. The truth with vector fonts did not take off, so I had to make raster, and append code to work with raster fonts. Everything works, it remains to finish. So, the release for Pebble and Pebble2 will definitely be.

Post has been editedSLA8 - 30.06.18, 02:08

--------------------
akakolun
Message#11
01.07.18, 17:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 138
Check in: 28.07.10
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 3/32

* SLA8Is it possible to "screw" manually indicate the location?

Post has been editedakakolun - 01.07.18, 17:36
Reason for editing: Invalid punctuation
SLA8
Message#12
01.07.18, 21:09
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 867
HTC U12 +

Oddly enough, the official Pebble servers still work. However, the Rebble servers also began to work, and you can already switch to them. Dial "Moscow Time" in the Rebble store is.
Instructions on how to switch to Rebble.io services

* akakolun, I originally planned it, but rested in the lack of memory. Perhaps this can still be done if something else is optimized to free up memory.

And why do not you like automatic location? Do you have GPS turned off intentionally on your phone, or you don’t like the name of the area shown on the screen?

Sometimes there are too long inscriptions, such as "Nikolsko-Arkhangelsky" or "Proletarian Territorial" - this is like a bug, I will fix it in the next update, the other day.

Post has been editedSLA8 - 01.07.18, 21:09

--------------------
akakolun
Message#13
01.07.18, 21:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 138
Check in: 28.07.10
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 3/32

* SLA8Yes, it is forcibly disconnected, especially what’s the point in defining neighborhoods, etc.? The weather is still the whole city.
SLA8
Message#14
03.07.18, 01:43
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 867
HTC U12 +

* akakolun, the weather is not requested for the city, but by GPS coordinates, so the provider can give the weather for the area. Nizhny Novgorod is one of the largest cities in Russia, for sure the weather provides not one, but different, for its different parts.

The ability to specify the GPS coordinates in the settings will do, but later. First of all, I’ll finish the release for Pebble and Pebble 2, many people are waiting for it.

--------------------
Alexxxl
Message#15
03.07.18, 02:15
the same Alexxxl
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 6841
Check in: 18.01.08
Nokia N9

* SLA8waiting waiting for))

--------------------
Honor 10 + Pebble2 + AmazFit Bip, Nokia N9, nexus 5 / 5X, iP3GS, iPad3,
All about Nokia n9, and what to do with it?
SLA8
Message#16
05.07.18, 14:58
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 867
HTC U12 +

* Alexxxl, * Sundrum, * Kvas74, * Lexkov27ready! Version 1.2 adds builds for Pebble and Pebble 2. Confirm that the dial runs on Pebble 2.

The fact is that it works fine for me in the emulator of the first Pebble, and the Pebble 2 emulator does not load for me - I am almost sure that the problem is in the emulator itself, and not in the dial.

Post has been editedSLA8 - 05.07.18, 16:02

--------------------
Sundrum
Message#17
05.07.18, 16:05
Unprecedented
[online]

Messages 527
Check in: 23.08.10
Google Nexus 6P

* SLA8,
Thanks for the work! The dial starts and functions)! So far, one wish is the ability to register a city for the weather, so as not to bother with the API

--------------------
¯\_(гѓ„)_/¯
Winfried
Message#18
05.07.18, 16:11
Captain red beard
[offline]

Messages 1927
Check in: 07.01.12

SLA8 @ 07/05/18, 14:58*
Confirm that the dial runs on Pebble 2.

For everyone I can write it off here.
The dial works, downloaded from the Pebble store. The location is determined, I do not know about the weather, the API did not add it.
I want to be able to invert colors: rolleyes:

--------------------
Pebble 2 SE + Xiaomi Mi Note 3 [ROM]Last Global Stock
Google nexus club
SLA8
Message#19
05.07.18, 16:18
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 867
HTC U12 +

* Sundrum, I will be able to specify the GPS coordinates, but later. This will turn off the GPS in the phone. But this has nothing to do with the API keys :) Because when you request the weather, you always have to specify the coordinates, and it doesn't matter if they are from a GPS receiver or from settings. In this case, the API key is required by all weather providers except the default Yahoo! Weather.

* Winfried, the default weather is from Yahoo! Weather, and it does not require an API key.

I already tried to make the option about inverted colors, but for some reason the icons were not drawn. Well, I'll try to do it again.

Post has been editedSLA8 - 05.07.18, 17:05

--------------------
y_mach
Message#20
05.07.18, 16:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 289
Check in: 15.09.08
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

And where does the information about steps and distance come from? Something all zeros yes zeros ....

--------------------
Mitac Mio A502->LG P500->LG E739->ZTE V985->SGS3 + HTC HD2->Sony Xperia Z->Fly IQ446->Sony Xperia Z->ZTE Nubia Z9mini->Xiaomi Redmi 3S->Redmi 4Prime->Redmi 5Plus
SLA8
Message#21
05.07.18, 17:02
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 867
HTC U12 +

* y_machThis data is available on all Pebble models, except the very first Pebble. You obviously have the first pebble. Therefore, choose something else in the settings to display in the lower widgets. The truth is, the choice of options for the first Pebble is not great.

--------------------

11 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/04/19, 02:49