Nokia 8 - Firmware

Rep: (54)
Nokia 8 - Firmware
PictureNokia 8, TA-1004
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Club lovers пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Project treble пїЅ
| Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
Official firmware
Unofficial firmware
Instructions
miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators). Prior to the appointment of the curator, on the filling cap, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 30.06.20, 04:33
Reason for editing: Notification

Rep: (57)
* anton6262906
In what way is dark? You what is missing?

Rep: (0)
Someone there said that the phone software neubivaem? Congratulate me, I was able to kill him. I did it so: android was 9, fell back to 8.1 to get the unlock key. Next anloknul, NB-01-551-b05-Magisk-TWRP ask a good start, was glad that the wi-fi is killed, for some reason, it has been updated to 9 back in the hope that Ruth will again fell back to 8.1 without hard rezet and immediately flashed NB-01-551-b05-Magisk-TWRP. All. phone hanging on the logo nokia, on what does not react. Booth does not start see here, I sit waiting for the 100% charge will sit. Someone tell me, can dop.sposoby resuscitation?

Rep: (264)
* Asd2605 , Try to hold down the volume down and power button. And there abode flash of Booth 8.1

I do not understand why in the 8.1 firmware flashed Booth 9.

She did not, it did not work there. I had to wait while the phone is discharged and lost logos nokia, then charge up to 3%, and then on the thumb. I have not much experience in firmware, and cap all somehow chaotically written, for those who are in the subject. on xda easier somehow. Over the rubble, I sewed as it was originally, everything works as it should, the whole Trouble is that no vaypnul. \

* Asd2605 ,
Magisk and tmpv img prepared on the basis of boot.imgspecificfirmware.
Of course the jumps between the versions of android is better to do with cleaning.
be careful

Post has been editedgr7 - 01.04.19, 18:59

Well, actually, and come back where you were. sewn since the phone does not catch wi-fi. Now put the official firmware 9, it is wi-fi does not catch, just hanging search network. what to do? 8.1 The same Trouble began. The first time I beg to 8.1 Wi fi saw phone o.O

Rep: (69)
* Asd2605 , flush slots A and B with a drain from your firmware. Search here or on xda.
When only they were given the opportunity to receive the root, there was the same problem with TVRP. Helped the way above or rollback to 7.1 and rise to 8.1.

* Asd2605 And if Booth take without tmpv? magisk only

Thank you, I am hereNokia 8 - Firmware (Post punker1988 # 77662927)it all worked

Post has been editedAsd2605 - 01.04.19, 22:25

Rep: (12)
available after removing the root system applications, a program was not completely to their caches, and other tracks are not removed, I sing a little Yeshe found and want to show those who do not znaet.sledy located in the root directory / data / syatem / package_cache / 1 / remove all content in the last folder and restart a smart, more space / data / misc / profiles / cur / 0 / and / ref / udaleie again all the contents in etih packs

Rep: (2)
Hello. I decided to go to the android 8, 9, as I began to make noise in microphone during a conversation. successfully ask after the first turn it is impossible to do this without downloading the updates and install them. how to stay on the 8?

* Nokk , Nokia 8 - Firmware (Post gr7 # 82355455)

NNOKK @ 02.04.19, 23:39*
Hello. I decided to go to the android 8, 9, as I began to make noise in microphone during a conversation. successfully ask after the first turn it is impossible to do this without downloading the updates and install them. how to stay on the 8?

I sew without updates. noise on andoid 8 passes. what else can you do?

* NNOKK,
Operator or SIM card another try?

GR! M @ 03.04.19, 00:51*
Operator or SIM card another try?

Yes, on different operators the same. just dropped the phone application, cleaning microphones, soft and heavy discharges

* NNOKK,
Replacement microphone means

Rep: (1)
NNOKK @ 02.04.19, 18:55*
Yes, on different operators the same. just dropped the phone application, cleaning microphones, soft and heavy discharges

through zarnituru Try
via bluetooth headset and there he must understand where the roots climb

Rep: (39)
GR! M @ 02.04.19, 20:04*
Replacement microphone means

was a couple of times and hit a telephone standards, poor contact

* anton6262906 , I believe in you

Friends Hello!
All my life I used iPhones, and then bought on Ali Nokia X7, model TA-1131.
But how to use it I do not understand it, and besides, he probably sewn under the Chinese market.
Russian language is found in the settings, and the upgrade to Android 9, but still half of icons in Chinese, and will not let me download Google the play.
Prompt where to start is a fascinating dialogue with android and how to reflash it is a miracle machine?
Grateful for the help all responded.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/09/20, 22:41