Oneplus 6 or Asus Zenfone 5z

Rep: (4)
Actually I can not decide what to take, previously was not oneplus Asus ...
For the price they cost about the same.
Reviews - reviews only even more confused (

Rep: (59)
* farsh1k, Similar smarts externally and internally. The display is not significantly greater in 1 + 6. A matter of taste I think.

Rep: (383)
Asus is more compact and better screen. Do not forget about the warranty and support in Russia, it does not have 1+.
1+ are famous for their speed of work, it is almost the fastest smartphone, at the level of the pixel 2.

Post has been editedhidus - 22.06.18, 19:19

Rep: (0)
In fact, Asus is a bit better in the chamber and it sort of is not easily soiled unlike oneplus. But Wang has a trump card, the firmware interesting and more thought out. The rest are very close.

Rep: (58)
* farsh1k,
Asus as a very hard-ons are released. Can score update. Plus shell on the fan.
1+ is updated frequently and is 2 + version of the android community support. The shell is closer to pure android. Very good performance.

psichodelik @ 22.06.2018, 20:20*
* farsh1k,
Asus as a very hard-ons are released. Can score update. Plus shell on the fan.
1+ is updated frequently and is 2 + version of the android community support. The shell is closer to pure android. Very good performance.

Interesting. Somehow, in the zen 5 2 weeks left for 4 update)

New zenfony included in the Google Project Treble, updates are very frequent

Post has been editedhidus - 22.06.18, 20:32

My old Asus never considered for purchase until just have not decided to hold it, and immediately fell in love, bought and never looked back, decided to change the truth recently studied 1 + 6, is sort of decided on the choice, went to the boutiques, second-hand, and something like that is not very, very straight, so no matter how much you have not studied the Smart, you must first choose according to their own preferences to design, tactile sensations, and then by the performance, if liked both, I'd rather Asus!

Rep: (8)
Smartphones are technically almost identical, except for the screens. OP6 amoled against ips asus. And the shell, in Asus' she looks like Samsung, OP6 almost pure android. That is closer to you, then take it. For example, I samsovsky interface does not go.

Post has been editedtul_vas - 23.06.18, 01:31
Reason for editing: Error and addition

tul_vas @ 23.06.2018, 05:27*
And the shell, in Asus' she looks like Samsung, OP6 almost pure android. That is closer to you, then take it. For example, I samsovsky interface does not go.

You flies from cutlets then detach, you mixed the most holy, perfect ZenUI with some sort of misery, not a shame? Honestly, pure android became acceptable without shells only after the release of version 7

Rep: (59)
hidus @ 22.06.18, 20:28*
Interesting. Somehow, in the zen 5 2 weeks left for 4 updates

But it's really interesting? Something is debugged in beta or for patches?

VolkZubamiSchelk @ 06/23/2018, 7:14*
But it's really interesting? Something is debugged in beta or for patches?

There's a huge list. The site has all the ADR. Basically chamber and small corrections.

was 1 + 6 to Xena 5, sold)

Post has been editedhidus - 23.06.18, 07:44

Rep: (8)
19anton19 @ 23.06.18, 7:30*
mixed most holy, perfect ZenUI with some sort of misery, not a shame?

I now zenfone 5, there is nothing sacred, full of crap, in my opinion, of course.

And why just zenfon 5 omitting the Z is not considering? The processor is that it allows to increase the quality of the photo?

Posted 06/23/2018, 8:42:

tul_vas @ 23.06.2018, 12:34*
I now zenfone 5, there is nothing sacred, full of crap, in my opinion, of course.

As to what the shell is estimated to have a net android? I do not know if I was wildly sick Samsungovskogo g ... in the form of a shell, so I never buy myself it then to write about what I should HS ...

Rep: (3)
Hello, advise what to buy Meizu 15 Plus 6 / 64GB, LG V30 H930D DUAL, Sony Xperia XZ Premium, Asus Zenfone 5Z, ONEPLUS 6 6GB RAM 64GB, important for me quality music from the speaker and external battery, do not play games

Post has been editedbliznec38290572 - 29.11.18, 00:43

Rep: (291)
bliznec38290572 @ 28.11.2018, 23:37*
IMPORTANT quality music from the speaker and external battery, do not play games

Oneplus 6t, Samsung Note 9, Honor 8x max.
From your LG V30.

Rep: (397)
bliznec38290572 @ 29.11.2018, 02:37*
Important for me quality music from the speaker and external battery

ZTE Axon 9 Pro, not?

Rep: (2418)
bliznec38290572 @ 29.11.18, 00:37*
IMPORTANT quality music from an external speaker

LG G7 ThinQ

Rep: (70)
Hello!
AUT topic ripe for a similar choice, only Zenfone 5 - usually without Z (can not see for themselves the causes of pay).
What is important to me:
1. The presence of unlocking fingerprint - probably all have, but nonetheless
2. NFC (payment in stores, replenishment triples)
3. more or less normal camera is better to opt. Stabia, including a tolerable quality of the night (so you can quickly remove something priority - manual mode, the quality have SLR with a set of glass, like quality photos, but to pay more for pixel 2 is also not very much), selfie camera not interested
4 more or less tenacious battery (currently changed in its G2 battery - again missing for a day, but autonomy is welcome, love to travel, do not like the whole once a pauerbanka)
5. Audio output 3.5 mm mini jack + tolerable sound (no audiophile - ill - but acceptable quality of welcome, again G2 arranged almost all of them)
6. WiFi 5GHz
7. The size of the screen in the area of ​​5.5-6 "plus-minus (probably secondary display type)
8. The price to 30 thousand., Well, if you really, really straight, then 33-34 thousand. Max., More for the phone does not feel justified to themselves.

Of desires as well:
- the presence of a single indicator events
- I would love some moisture protection
- is only "white" versions of purchases (otherwise could be considered such as LG V30)

Objectives and desires on the phone in the main:
- photos (and some video) + Edit (to the question of the display)
- Audio player
- navigation
- Net surfing
- bug-free - the absence of any permanent and obvious problems, the need dopilivaniya (do not mess around much, try to keep the rules "set it and forget it, use")

The Asus like the presence of all sorts of settings, details of the interface, again double-tap on the screen - already used the camera like anything, the price tag, the sound - it is not clear, probably as anyone, but a bit off-putting lack of clarity with the 9th OS (screen brightness, so, on a trifle, judging from the forum - it is not clear whether or not to upgrade). It seems like there is no serious problems yet? Indicator miserable events, three colors, there is generally no protection against water.

In 1+ 6 like faster hardware, but it is by and large I nafig - do not play at all, like there's something at least a little protection from moisture (not certified, but by dismantling - is better than nothing), push a certain distrust of China- brand, as I understand the lack of support, according to the tests and the forum - some sloppy interface, the camera - do not understand the rules or not, some different results.

There is another option (saw) take TMall Huawei Mate 20 per 34 thousand., Like all good there, but ... there is no wholesale. stub (as so!), all of the camera is not very clear, too, there is full support for Mifare Classic in the NFC (by the way, 1 + 6 also do not understand), but by some miracle, such as three reads, in the pros can write down the battery, infrared. But afraid in this store buyer - it is not clear that a warranty and where to go if that. So so so option.

For shells no preference, get used to everything (miui were different, samsung, LV - everything quickly got used). In fact, the main contender zenfon 5. :) But then there are options that I have not considered?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/01/20, 12:55