Battery Type: Li-ion
Battery capacity: 55 mAh
Time to fully charge: 60 min

Active mode: 10 h
Standby time: 40 h

Instructions

( Useful

Reviews

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAndyER03 - 02.05.19, 21:34

Rep: (13)
Lexasts @ 06/30/18, 17:11*
xblue, they are better, and the boots are gags. No noise suppression, when the AAS horseradish will do, and you can buy a cut for 10

There is AAC, only Huawei devices have problems, everything is fine with the new phone firmware (but so far it hasn’t reached Russia)

And if you talk about sound, then everything is fine, the pods are better unambiguously, even with the same headphone device this is understandable, look what's inside the pods, foil and speaker

Post has been editedForIlya - 01.07.18, 16:45

Rep: (4)
* ForIlya As the huavei will finish, we will take it. While inferior, I said so ...

Rep: (148)
ForIlya @ 1.07.18, 16:42*
There is AAC, only Huawei devices have problems, everything is fine with the new phone firmware (but so far it hasn’t reached Russia)

Well, I don’t know, I have an old man P10 plus, and by no means turn it on in the AAC engineering menu. And nowhere else to check whether it works or not.

Rep: (0)
Do I understand correctly that freebuds keep 2.5 times less than apple pods? 3 and 10 hours versus 5 and 24 hours?

Rep: (4752)
BLaZe_ru1 @ 2.07.18, 8:24*
in the AAC engineering menu, by no means turn it on
On the p20 pro, it turns on without problems, but there is nothing to believe.

Hello! Gave these headphones, before that I did not know them at all.
1. The standard ear pads from the set are good, soft, but even the largest in size turned out to be small for me, it’s good that I had a lot of my own in stock. (I read that such a problem is not only mine)
2. They sit in the ear normally, of course you have to correct it with active walking sometimes, but I sin that because of the "step-by-step" ear cushions they "stick out" a little more from the ear.
3. I personally liked the sound, the volume reserve was good, in the equalizer I tidied up the middle ones a bit, added a drop of bass and treble. I listen mostly to rock and metal.
4. There are no gaps in the connection, they were literally a couple of times when I put them in my jeans pocket and covered it with a backpack. There are no comments.
5. Autonomy: three hours on a single charge, or even less. I would like more, but, such technologies, here without options especially. Sometimes the right one sits down faster, sometimes the left one. Let's see more, I use a little.
6. It is convenient that with a double tap on the right "ear" you can stop / enable tracks. It’s a pity that you can’t switch songs (for example, in triple tap).
In general, the sensations are pleasant, while playing the drums I include a metronome in them, beauty!
There is a feeling of a little "underfill": I would like an indication: how each earphone is discharged individually, how much before they turn off, they begin to give signals about discharge, etc.
All good!

Post has been editedbellony - 05.07.18, 13:10
Reason for editing: Refinement

* bellony
How fast are the headphones charging if they are completely exhausted? How many charges does the case have? How long does the case charge? The left one sat down faster maybe because you used it separately from the right one?

* TheSlimP ,
Yesterday I put both headphones in the case for charging at night, I listened the same way, for about 15 minutes one sat down, and the second one did not even pick up what was discharging. I’ll listen, I’ll write after how much the second one sits.
Regarding charging, I’ll write (how I will test longer) how quickly they charge. Case enough for me to charge three times for sure.
Update: the second one lasted 35 minutes longer.

Post has been editedbellony - 05.07.18, 13:32
Reason for editing: Error

I also noticed a problem: they "clog" wi-fi. Skype starts to stupid, the music takes a long time to load. How to turn them off, everything is ok. But this may be the problem of my device (router).

Thank! Very concerned about the issue of autonomy, so as not to sit at the charge.

* TheSlimP ,
Today, the right earphone worked for 40 minutes longer - about 3.5 hours. What is the logic here, I don’t understand. In the case there is absolutely no information on whether the headphones are fully charged or not.

Here it is, I have long wanted an analog of airpods. I do not quite understand from the descriptions, do they have moisture protection? In training (including cardio) then it will not flood tightly?

Rep: (5)
Guys good evening. Please tell me whether they will work with smart from another company (Samsung) and whether they will work correctly. And tell me who bought where. I only found it on Ali, but somehow it's scary to take it there. thank

* bellony where did you buy?

Pro10serega @ 07/10/18, 10:43 PM*
will they work with smart from another company (samsung) and will they work correctly
Of course they will.
So far, only Ali can be bought, even in China there is no offline retail.
Today I got mine, I will test.

* greatslon , thank. Also ordered today.

Rep: (3)
Cult747 @ 07/10/18, 20:38*
Do they have moisture protection?
yes, stated. Already tested in the rain, all the rules.

To the question about the work of AAC
Attached Image

* Pro10serega on Ali.

Rep: (3)
* greatslon , and what is your firmware on the phone?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/12/19, 11:14