Battery Type: Li-ion
Battery capacity: 55 mAh
Time to fully charge: 60 min

Active mode: 10 h
Standby time: 40 h

Instructions

( Useful

Reviews

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAndyER03 - 02.05.19, 21:34

Rep: (4751)
If I understand correctly, simultaneous connection to several sources is only in blutooth version 5
No, in version 5 there is simultaneous playback to several sources. A multipoint, as already answered, is different.

Rep: (148)
I noticed a glitch unpleasant. If you press the earphone a little harder, then the left ear begins to hiss. It is treated by stopping the music and turning it on again.
Also, while listening, it is better not to touch the phone at all to the back of the phone, leading to breaks in playback ...

Rep: (13)
Very strange, apparently you have some kind of interference if you don’t touch the phone. And about hissing - as I don’t press, hissing no one. So I think that interference, try to test everything else

Nevertheless, I expected more from noise reduction. Huawei wrote a good noise, and in theory during a conversation you should be heard well, but it’s worth it to start in the street on the street or just in a noisy place like the metro and that's it, they don’t hear you anymore. They tell me that at this moment I’m supposedly not talking there, as if by.

BLaZe_ru1 @ 06/24/18, 21:49*
Nevertheless, I expected more from noise reduction. Huawei wrote a good noise, and in theory during a conversation you should be heard well, but it’s worth it to start in the street on the street or just in a noisy place like the metro and that's it, they don’t hear you anymore. They tell me that at this moment I’m supposedly not talking there, as if by.

I think that against the wind, especially noise reduction does not help. Well, the subway is always hard to hear, even with noise, although I was not told that it was hard to hear, only if because of the connection :)

But overall, I'm glad the Chinese started making Airpods analogues. The first I realized, from normal, Meizu came out. Now Huawei. It is interesting what Xiaomi will do.

If they develop, then Freebuds 2 will already be Aptx with wireless charging and Bluetooth 5 :)

Rep: (0)
Hello everyone, please tell me the headphone operating time. Everywhere different information. Then 10 hours from one charge, then from a case, then one charge of a case is 10 hours, who is right?)

Post has been editedfire79r - 25.06.18, 10:21

Hello everyone, please tell me the headphone operating time. Everywhere different information. Then 10 hours from one charge, then from a case, then one charge of a case is 10 hours, who is right?)

With a case for 10 hours, on one charge, the headphones hold for 3 hours.

P.S. someone said in the forum that there will be an HWA in July.
https: //club.huawei.co...ge=1&authorid=35849221
https://club.huawei.com/thread-16369375-1-1.html

Post has been editedForIlya - 25.06.18, 17:56

Rep: (3)
ForIlya @ 06/25/18, 11:58*
P.S. someone said on the forum that there will be HWA in July
I think that the Chinese are so dreaming ...) HWA, as I understand it, is the collective name (from High-resolution Wireless Audio) of all codecs with high-res sound quality from aptx HD to LDAC.
AAS is the maximum declared by the manufacturer for our ears, and this sound cannot be attributed to hi-res.

I think they talk about it -http: //www.salonav.com...gayut-hi-res-audio.htm

Just in our phones support for this technology is announced

* ForIlya, those. Is this the new LHDC protocol?
In addition to supporting AAS, I have never met anywhere else in advertising photos of our FreeBuds. And inofficial store Huaweifor China, the support service answered the question about HWA in the negative. True, this answer is dated 04/15/2018)) Maybe they changed their mind: D
Attached Image

In general, it turns out that not a single manufacturer of bluetooth ears has released such a product with support for HWA (LHDC)?

P.S., the FreeBuds application has been updated to 1.2. But there’s no sense in it. AAS is not active ..
PP.S. My left ear sits faster than the right one))) How about you?)

Nikisanz @ 06/26/18, 10:31*
PP.S. My left ear sits faster than the right one))) How about you?)

I couldn’t defuse them yet. Maybe you used one earphone while the other one was in the box and that makes it so out of sync?

P.S., the FreeBuds application has been updated to 1.2. But there’s no sense in it. AAS is not active ..

And there in changelog it is written that they say only bug fixes

And as for the protocol, I hope that it will be, I have not seen official information on this topic anywhere either, and I don’t know if the codec is what I threw off

Rep: (-1)
Greetings
Who has these headphones please answer the questions:
1) Are there any disconnections? I once bought headphones also without wires, the Syllable D900 MINI, they had one ear constantly breaking off, every 2 minutes the sound disappeared and then gradually appeared. Is there a similar problem with these headphones? Are there any cliffs? If so, how often do they happen? If the sound disappears once every half an hour, then this is not critical for me, but if often it is already sad.
2) Rate the sound quality on a 10-point scale.

Noise reduction does not work correctly. If the wind then the interlocutor says that the sound is removed. Those. heard from afar. More precisely, it is not heard at all.

Posted on 06/27/2018, 08:27:

* guitarfan03 ,

1. There are no gaps between the ears. If only a short-term disconnect from the phone in places where the air is noisy. But this is typical for all bluetooth headphones. But then I go quietly to Huawei in the subway. There are no breaks.
2. I can only compare with what I have. In terms of quality, they also sound like Xiaomi HD heapdhones droplets.

., the FreeBuds application has been updated to 1.2. But there’s no sense in it. AAS is not active ..

There is little sense, it has become in English. It was all in Chinese.

Rep: (4)
Who cares, was today in the official store in Moscow city, the seller said - will appear on sale next week in Moscow at a price of 9990.

Post has been editedlexasts - 28.06.18, 20:19

* lexasts, Thanks for the information, I was just planning to buy.

* xblue , I think it makes sense air subs. Bought a week ago happy as an elephant. A free buds raw PPC, as I understand it. Not finished. Maybe later, after half a year.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedlexasts - 30.06.18, 13:20

* lexasts, maybe you're right, yes. Everyone is advised to air subs, I don’t know any of my friends who bought it and not in ecstasy. I just wanted a black color, well, and subsam for two years, thought Huawei something interesting was realized during this time

* xblue , they’ve got better, and the boots are gags. No noise suppression, when the AAS horseradish will do, and you can buy a cut for 10

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/08/19, 15:52