Battery Type: Li-ion
Battery capacity: 55 mAh
Time to fully charge: 60 min

Active mode: 10 h
Standby time: 40 h

Instructions

( Useful

Reviews

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAndyER03 - 02.05.19, 21:34

Rep: (148)
A worthy alternative to Apple Airpods. The only thing depresses the quality of the gum is not very. Put from Xiaomi Headphones Pro, the vacuum effect has become much better.

Rep: (13)
The suitable section for them is wearable devices.

And about the sound of which he spoke. Are there still people who believe that the headphones need to warm up? :)
After all, there are so many articles on this topic, but they still believe in this myth.

As for the sand, which I heard, for some reason it now seems to me that something is interfering with that and I hear this sand, for now I hear sand in the right earpiece in the office. But I couldn’t hear any sand at home (maybe it was just deaf while trying to find a song with sand all this time?)

Post has been editedForIlya - 21.06.18, 10:12

Here is a very good review from our colleague.
tyts

An application for updating the firmware (for the interface to be English, you need to change the system language)
tyts

Of section on the forum of our headphones
tyts

The connection from the PC works, checked on its Dell Vostro 5459 (this is to the fact that the developers only stated that the Huawei MagicBook was compatible)

P.S. Already there is information that a new update has been released with AAC support!
tyts

Post has been editedForIlya - 21.06.18, 13:35

Rep: (3)
* ForIlya I was on my way to work today, when I was walking close to Leningradka, I also heard this “sand” and understood what you were talking about)) then he passed and reappeared at the station, helped reconnect. So I think that this is really interference plus raw software.

Nikisanz @ 06/21/18, 10:33*
ForIlya, today, on my way to work, when I was walking close to Leningradka, I also heard this “sand” and understood what you were talking about)) then he passed and reappeared at the station, helped by reconnect. So I think that this is really interference plus raw software.

It remains to figure out how to upgrade and test with AAC

ForIlya @ 06/21/18, 10:07*
An application for updating the firmware (alas, so far in Chinese) tyts
I have this application in English opens, strange, but there is no sense, I update it, but AAC is still not selected.

I have this application in English opens, strange, but there is no sense, I update it, but AAC is still not selected.

And was there any message about a successful update?

* ForIlya, standard message that has been updated to the latest version. So you can do a hundred times in a row, and you won’t understand whether there was an update after the fact or not.
Now I also tried to demolish the Google version of the FreeBuds program, I put the Chinesehttp://appstore.huawei.com/app/C100276505, headphones reset to factory settings, FakeLocation program put me in China (I think it is not for nothing that the application requires permission to access the location?), tried to update, but still AAC is not selected ... gadyyy) Chinese on the forum write about the firmware version 123 probably thisfirmware of the body itselfand not ears.

UPDATE . Yes, exactly, this is the phone firmware for China:
HUAWEI P20 / P20 Pro EMUI 8.1.0.123 has been released !

P20 Netcom Version EML-AL00
P20 Mobile Customized Netcom Edition EML-TL00
P20 Pro Full Netcom Edition CLT-AL00, CLT-AL01
P20 Pro Mobile Customized Netcom Edition CLT-TL00, CLT-TL01
Second, the upgrade method:
8.1.0.111/112-8.1.0.123

Note: This is the version that has been launched.
Third, update recommended:
This is a super slow-motion mode.
[Camera]
Smart motion detection, auto capture function, 32X (960 fps) mode
[system] to
fix shared portable WLAN hotspots sometimes unable to access the Internet
Optimize your life experience.
[Security]
Integrate with Google June 2018 security system

We will have to wait a long time, apparently ...

Post has been editednikisanz - 21.06.18, 11:44
Reason for editing: UPDATE

Nikisanz @ 06/21/18 11:40*
Now I also tried to demolish the Google version of the FreeBuds program, I put the Chinesehttp://appstore.huawei.com/app/C100276505, headphones reset to factory settings, FakeLocation program put me in China (I think it is not for nothing that the application requires permission to access the location?), tried to update, but still the AAC is not selected ... gadyyy) 123, probably, is the firmware of the body itself, not the ears.

And now try to put the version from the Google Market, will it be in Chinese? At first, I did not know that there is an application in the counter and installed it from the Huawei Market, apparently therefore only in Chinese, resetting the cache also doesn’t really help :(

And about the update, it is strange because we have version 8.1.0.128, or do we have different version branches?

Post has been editedForIlya - 21.06.18, 11:59

* ForIlya , from the Google app FreeBuds again rose in English.
Nikisanz @ 06/21/18 11:40 *
I tried to demolish the Google version of the program FreeBuds, put the Chinese http://appstore.huawei.com/app/C100276505 , headphones reset to factory settings, FakeLocation program put me in China (I think it is not for nothing that the application requires permission to access the location?), tried to update
after this manipulation subjectively, the sound became louder) and the sound from YouTube goes without delay .... Chinese tricks.

Then it's generally strange why I have it in Chinese. Can you please drop your apk?

* ForIlya, I have a system language English still, maybe for this ...? APK

Nikisanz @ 06/21/18 13:23*
ForIlya, I have a system language English still, maybe for this ...? APK

Yes, the problem was in the language of the system, thanks!

Rep: (4)
Who has the information, will they be sold in Russia?

There will be, even in a coherent page under them there, but when is unknown

ForIlya @ 06/21/18, 0:10*
And about the sound of which he spoke. Are there still people who believe that the headphones need to warm up? :)
After all, so many articles on this topic, and in this myth still believe

I do not believe, I feel in practice. The only thing with droplets difficult to warm up. There is no particular effect. But Marshal Monitors after 9 o'clock began to sound different.

Rep: (0)
Do they support multipoint? Even in the airpods, you have to constantly re-conjugate, annoying, maybe even the huavei will do as it should.

BLaZe_ru1 @ 06.21.18, 22:16*
I do not believe, I feel in practice. The only thing with droplets difficult to warm up. There is no particular effect. But Marshal Monitors after 9 o'clock began to sound different.

This is offtopic of course, but read the literature on this topic. This is called getting used to new headphones simply :)
(you can still massage them and make compliments)

Posted 06/22/2018 at 00:21:

cjl @ 06/21/18 22:52*
Do they support multipoint? Even in the airpods, you have to constantly re-conjugate, annoying, maybe even the huavei will do as it should.

It seems like there isn’t, but I didn’t notice re-pairing problems, I use PC and phone

Post has been editedForIlya - 22.06.18, 00:36

cjl @ 06/21/18 22:52*
Do they support multipoint?

If I understand correctly, simultaneous connection to several sources is only in blutooth version 5. And these ears 4.2.

So also the source should be 5. And far from that.

If I understand correctly, simultaneous connection to several sources is only in blutooth version 5. And these ears 4.2.

No, version 5 has nothing to do with it. I have a JBL Flip 4 column and a bluetooth 4.2 there, I can connect to it from all devices, who have switched on the latest audio - that and sneakers, that's how it works there :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/28/19, 01:30 a.m.