Prestigio roadscanner 700 gps

Rep: (95)
RuSS56 @ 10.05.19, 11:29*
Conclusion - junk

And it took the replacement?

Rep: (58)
SeregeiVolk @ 10.05.19, 20:55*
And it took the replacement?

Do not believe me ... DEXP Ring. Price 3000. Powered by cheers. No extra buns. Just writes video and all.
Design like. Attaching a magnet. No contact in the mounting location.
Screen no. Button only one (secured entry). Wi-Fi. Live view on your phone without any brakes.
In general, I realized for myself - I do not need a radar detector. I travel 95% of the time in the city. And I try not to drive the track.
My car has a comfortable ride and not for racing)))
GPS in the long run, too to anything.
It's simple.

P.S .: way with this recorder is no interference on the radio is not in sight.

Post has been editedRuSS56 - 11.05.19, 18:15

Rep: (0)
How are you getting on with the heating business?

After 15 minutes of operation, the hot screen. Screen temperature ranging 50-54 degrees and it is at room temperature. And what will happen to the sun. Although the front panel is not heated.

The site stated that when heated above 50 degrees should notify about overheating.

Rep: (27)
On firmware AVC GX9000 is no problem.
After hours of traveling - a little warm.

I flashed on the AVC GX9000. The first firmware has led to constant rebooting every minute. After the second firmware everything worked as it should.

Apparently the problem with overheating due to assembly. It is necessary to disassemble and inspect.
It is not surprising that at such temperature fail screens in 12 months.

I can not switch the video recorder to the programming mode. When connected to a computer does not detect a USB device. What I am not doing the right thing?

On AVC firmware appeared on 06.06.2019
Change history could not be found.

[email protected] @ 11.06.19, 13:29*
I can not switch the video recorder to the programming mode. When connected to a computer does not detect a USB device. What I am not doing the right thing?

"Not detected" - The computer can not see or see but wrote - "Unknown Device"?

Not applicable. The computer does not see the device. I tried on three different computers.
The driver can be installed manually. But when the program starts DirectUSB-III connection to the device is not happening.

Previously it worked?
Try to check out:
1) Cable - perhaps damaged.
2) port on the device - perhaps with him something comes loose wire :)
3) If there are three different computers, it is unlikely that the matter in them, but all the same, on which the operating system of the computer?

Post has been editedHamelion - 14.06.19, 11:21

My course of action.
1) Rent a DVR with the car, bring to the office.
2) is connected to a computer through a USB slot or through the holder, the DVR is turned on, it begins to work normally.
3) To put into programming mode, turn off the recorder, press the Reset button, hold the Mute button, connect through the USB slot in your computer. At the same time on the DVR red light (lights up) screen recorder is turned off at this point, does not respond to any button, Device Manager in this moment there is no addition of the new device (click "Scan for hardware changes"). Pressing the Power button does not lead to any changes. If at this moment to press the Reset button again, the DVR join in the work, including the screen, start zakruzka welcome.
Maybe my course of action is wrong?
Cables work, sure.
Computer notebook Compaq nc6400 Windows 7 64 bit (license).

And simply by connecting to a computer, are not translating into the programming mode, the recorder is seen?

Rep: (12)
* Sergo1276 , Returned later, how long after the purchase?

Rep: (16)
* [email protected],
My course of action.
1) Rent a DVR with the car, bring to the office.
2) is connected to a computer through a USB slot or through the holder, the DVR is turned on, it begins to work normally.
3) To put into programming mode, turn off the recorder, press the Reset button, hold the Mute button, connect through the USB slot in your computer. At the same time on the DVR red light (lights up) screen recorder is turned off at this point, does not respond to any button, Device Manager in this moment there is no addition of the new device (click "Scan for hardware changes"). Pressing the Power button does not lead to any changes. If at this moment to press the Reset button again, the DVR join in the work, including the screen, start zakruzka welcome.
Maybe my course of action is wrong?
Cables work, sure.
Computer notebook Compaq nc6400 Windows 7 64 bit (license).

There was the same nonsense. Background: Maruboks recorder M650, normally ask him to AVC9000 Software 1.1 through the elf-firmware. Thereafter, memory stick slung bin-firmware for June shows Software 2.0 and to a computer in a flash mode no longer poklyuchaetsya. At one of the forums I have seen that information in flashing mode is not necessary to translate through Murk, and through Maud, but he still can not verify.

Hello, you have solved the problem with Sho-me combo smart signature?

Rep: (1)
Today, there was an attempt to flash on ACV GX9000. Unsuccessful.
The unit itself Sew fine. Only when the inserted USB flash drive, which normally worked at Prs 700, began to leave in the cyclical reset.
No formatting flehi nor any other dances with a tambourine did not help. He does not want to work with it and everything! I had to return to their firmware.

And yes, mysticism just kind of ... After flashing swapped Mute and Menu buttons. Now I go to the menu via the Mute button: lol:

Good day.
Help)
Yesterday I bought This is a miracle, downloaded the new firmware from the official site, how to update it? (Download, unzip, take off on a flash drive, insert the USB flash drive in the reg, and then what?)

Rep: (58)
* Koyan ,
Then turn on the reg. He upgraded. Like so.

Nothing happens just being recorded

Rep: (98)
* tapia797,
Put the insertion of a cap.
Since it is normal. And at from loosely - reload.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/01/20, 12:46