Prestigio roadscanner 700 gps

Rep: (5)
I bought myself this, maybe someone has. Share your experiences ...

Firmware

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedCrazyzy - 10.02.19, 18:41
Reason for editing: Corrections

Rep: (17)
* Sergo1276 , Hi. Father bought a miracle. Confuses one thing. When the ignition is switched off opparat not turn off automatically. When you shoot with fixing it off. You also wonder? Or a defect

frunol @ 27.06.18, 21:53*
When the ignition is switched off opparat not turn off automatically
Hi, I'm okay with that, but I do not like how catches Trinoga (too late works) and hospitals that top catches idealno.Kstati there you can set it to turn off after a certain time may even this plyus.Vystavit motion sensor and let the shoots .

Post has been editedSergo1276 - 27.06.18, 19:46
Reason for editing: Added

Today zdal and carried in boutiques. Damn you buy so give money immediately. And how return, sent to a certified service. To those given conclusion. We will wait ... It is a pity that such a defect. And like unit. I compared it with his own. both equally caught. + - meters. I never made a mistake a new one. Now scratching their heads as the coin return. Takoyzhe take or have a different look.

* frunol , Returned today, too, he sees the tripod very ploho.Dengi immediately returned without problems

So not a very good option. I have not turned off your bad on tripod work. I will look for another option

Rep: (58)
I go with a month already. It gives only pleasure.
Very flexibly configurable. It works all that is stated.

Rep: (0)
I bought testing a fourth day. I can not figure out how to turn off notifications about the cameras listed gps base and nervous about the road and pedestrian crossings warning. To clean only response was a radar detector. (These warning of possible plaster casts and crosswalks only distract)

Rep: (58)
* temon-cooler ,
I did not particularly bother. Let the talks. Even at maximum volume, it does not really even be heard, especially when the music is playing.

It is very annoying that there is a normal instruction, where it would be all right painted.

I can not install the database update. Write what? It is what I'm doing wrong ...
P.S.Razobralsya

Post has been editedChel_54RUS - 19.08.18, 07:44

Chel_54RUS @ 19.08.18, 10:20*
I can not install the database update. Write what? It is what I'm doing wrong ...
Download, formatiruesh card in a computer file razarhiviruesh and throw off the card (only one update a file) is inserted into regik and include all ...

Rep: (12)
All laser fires around ??

Rep: (4)
Tell me, what kind of Prestigio_ERD330_20180428.elf file and what is it?
Thank.

Posted on 26/08/2018, 16:36:

wind_1985 @ 24.08.2018, 02:21*
All laser fires around ??

Sometimes, scraping on a "laser" voice.

Rep: (12)
* diberber It is the firmware file.

I think of the radar part of the recorder - a barn ...

Rep: (27)
Apparatus crude. It is necessary to wait for the finished my firmwares. Now it is not worth buying.

From my review with the Market:
Prestigio RoadScanner 700GPS aka Carcam hybrid.
- Let's start on the whole, the company's relationship with pofigisticheski Prestigio - 70 MB user manual of 11 pages of worthless ...
Instructions not describe the half of the menu items (you can download to karkamu. By analogy, anything can understand). Configure accounts at random.
- You can not turn off the insanely annoying GPS widget. Everything works together only. Those. if you just want radar and recorder, it will not work. At each passage through the village you will be given a bunch of unnecessary information.
- Use at night just awful. The two can not be disabled light-diode charging and recording, acting on the nerves and periodically lights up the screen, informing the radar or GPS points. At the traffic light will flash as a screen with a notice of forthcoming events, so even forced him to repay.
- False positives so that the City can not be used. Catches so a whole lot that has not shut up at all. On the highway, in the area of ​​several kilometers. with 2 cameras just squeaked 10. Sounds terrible notices. The laser simply eats the soul.
- warms much.
- Recording quality is very mediocre. number of machines is not always visible, but against the strong sun glare. Viewing angle seemed a bit small, but it is subjective.
Total. All in the hands of the company. At the current firmware from 05.25.2018 (the same as on 28.04.2018) unit dead.
P.S. Before was Karki 2. At the time of purchase was also damp. (On one of the firmware radar detector did not work). And then nothing, drank. Until he died, even came close to the ideal. Therefore, it remains only to believe in Prestigio ...

P.P.S. Oh, and about the laser false positives. I was fishing. Connected to the charging unit to a Chinese MicroUSB directly. So at certain positions began to operate the laser. Perhaps due to the Chinese engineering unit is on some kind of leveling, which provokes false positives.

Post has been editedHamelion - 28.08.18, 15:33

Hello! Please tell me how to update it?

As well as hybrid:
1. Copy the firmware file to the memory card.
2. Insert the memory card into the device.
3. Turn on the device by connecting the external power supply.
4. Confirm to start the update.
5. Wait until the update is complete. Firmware file will be deleted from the memory card automatically.
I updated so.
Only point in this procedure is not very much, because at the moment it seems that the firmware is only one.

It is interesting to put on it by the firmware carcam hybrid. Like iron identical. No one tried?
In the forehead, unfortunately, put the firmware from 09.2018 I did not work ... :(

I ask a question about the manufacturer when they upgrade ROADSCANNER 700GPS.
Came the answer ... (screenshot).

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedtemon-cooler - 27.11.18, 00:22

Judging by the way is the case with other video recorders Prestigio firmware, the update will not be. :(

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/01/20, 12:45