> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Simple Keyboard | Keyboard style AOSP.

Rep: (2518)
Simple keyboard
Version: 3.72

Last update of the program in the header:15.06.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Lightweight fork open-source keyboard AOSP with additional functionality.

Description
This keyboard is created for those who need it and nothing more.

Launcher icon is not shown to keep your screen clean. To use the keyboard, you have to:
* Language Settings (differs between phone models)
* Enable the Simple Keyboard (don't worry what you type)
* Switch to Simple Keyboard from current Input Method (differs between keyboards)
* Optionally disable Keyboard default Optionally

Features:
* Small size (<1MB)
* Adjustable keyboard height for more screen space
* Number row
* Navigation keys
* Custom theme colors
* Minimal permissions (only Vibrate)
* Ads-free

Feature it doesn't have and probably will never have:
* Emojis
* Gifs
* Spell checker
* Swipe typing

Application is open-source (link in the bottom of the store page). Licensed under Apache License Version 2.Attached fileSimple Keyboard_2.10.apk(829.26 KB)

Android required: 4.4 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Raimondas rimkus
E-mail: [email protected]
Homepage: https://github.com/rkkr/simple-keyboard
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=rkr.simplekeyboard.inputmethod
Changes:
Bug fixes and optimizations

Download: version 3.72 (F-Droid + mod) Simple Keyboard (Post ferhad.necef # 86236707)

Version 3.6 mod with the correction of the Ukrainian layout: Simple Keyboard (Post Voanerges # 83025694)

Download APK (F-Droid)

Past versions
version 3.71 Simple Keyboard (Post ferhad.necef # 84726724)
version 3.7 (F-Droid) Simple Keyboard (Post ferhad.necef # 84623125)
version 3.6 (F-Droid) Simple Keyboard (Post ferhad.necef # 82695250)
version 3.4 (F-Droid) Simple keyboard
version: 2.10 (F-Droid)
Attached fileSimple Keyboard_2.10.apk(829.26 KB)

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 16.06.19, 19:03
Reason for editing: New version

I asked the developer about the input with a stroke and the functionality of the copy-paste, answered that it was not planned.

Rep: (149)
Spy Traffic Detected! Paranoid, be alert!

+: I knew it: I somehow deleted the Google Calculator and now I don’t even want to count my memory correctly - I gave 32 MB to this keyboard instead of 3, as the people below write ((.. I looked at all this, this "additional functionality" , on the "lightness" and left as a souvenir a current log with a schedule for the flow of my bytes with my "secrets" ..

Post has been editedxynta123 - 09.07.18, 11:40

Rep: (195)
Good keyboard, I have friends who are sometimes paranoid and who do not need dictionaries. For such, this keyboard is the most, but in addition it takes light 3 MB of RAM from me. Although I would prefer Google keyboard 3.xx version with cut off permissions to the Internet and Russian-English dictionaries from Yandex. There will be svayp and everything else. Well here, as they say, "to each his own."

I will recommend this keyboard to friends, they will appreciate it!

Thanks for posting.

Rep: (44)
* xynta123, Didn't quite understand, does this keyboard transfer some data to third parties?

Olimpi В© @ 07/07/18 08:57*
This keyboard transmits some data to third parties

She can't get on the Internet at all. Look carefully at her permissions.

* puresin Why keyboard access to the Internet? : umnik:

Olimpi В© @ 07/07/18 09:44*
Why keyboard access to the Internet?

Google clave, and all 90% of other keyboards, recently, download dictionaries from the Internet, discard analytics / debug logs to developers, and so on.And fashion for the same Google Claudia without Ineta make everything harder. To be honest, over time you begin to understand that dictionaries in the clave are unnecessary, and now such programs as this one become truly invaluable. IMHO.

* Olimpi В©,
A little more detail:
My android is clean, like a tear of a hamster and does not send a single byte to the Internet, even without a firewall and other tricks. But I wanted adventures and decided to find a slightly easier clavu, the choice fell on this one, it seems, yes, it’s nothing suspicious at first glance.
I installed it at the same time and another apk, turned on monitoring of the traffic, turned on the network with an Internet - traffic went through Kernel - turned off, the log and the schedule are somewhere on the computer .. I deleted the keyboard, I left the second apk - there was no test! What did she send / receive there - no difference (maybe her schedule: Mon, Tue, Wed - dictionaries, thu, fri, sub - passwords and cards)) - this is not the place in my Nokii!
Now on the testHacker's Keyboard- functional at altitude, no traffic .. perhaps I will add ..
.. and yes: the system has, for safety purposes, DroidWall, which regularly blocks more or less normal or unfinished slyly-apk, and so, he overslept this keypad, especially since this is “not her”, but Kernel) in general, aftaru Claudia - set off, "worked hard" to glory!

Post has been editedxynta123 - 09.07.18, 12:47

xynta123 @ 9.07.18, 11:41*
I deleted the clave, I left the second apk - you’ve got a test - no traffic!
It is worth AdGuard, filters all suitable traffic - nothing has ever come from this clave.

Through kernel, there is often a refer-request that tells the market which applications you have installed.This request can go even if the market is not installed on the phone. I have, for example, but nothing from this program has ever been.

xynta123 @ 9.07.18, 11:41*
Now on the Hacker's Keyboard test - the functionality is at a height, there is no traffic .. perhaps I will add ..

This keyboard is based on 3.xx versions of AOSP Claudia. Very good, but a bit dated.

For information, this subject is based on 4.xx versions of the AOSP-keyboard.

* puresin
Alas, I can not agree, because once again I will remind my facts: I don’t have any bytes (it wasn’t before the installation of the keyboard), Kernel was normal and asleep before, this keyboard itself does not appear in logs / graphs / droidwall, as well as that it turned all this . After its removal - Silence again! For me, the conclusion is unequivocal, I will not repeat the test, yes it can be easily done to everyone, all of a sudden I made a mistake where .. - then I will apologize .. but I have considered it my duty to inform about the danger .. if not all, then at least paranoids. .

.. I’m not happy with the new versions of something, very often an old friend, as they say, is better than the new two)

.. what about the ease of the test, maybe it’s overwhelming - you have to have an android that does not emit bytes, otherwise how can you calculate the elusive Joe / clave who does not appear anywhere and disguises his bytes as a kernel? so you have to make a choice: trust xynte123 or not)) Logs documenting the absence of traffic from my body, I also laid out the detailing from the opsox, but let's say so gently the enemies lost, although it seemed to be somewhere on the forum a duplicate post ..

Just did another test:
On traffic monitoring, network with data, launched Hackers and Klava, and then, another, installed earlier with this keyboard, apk, and Droidwall then disconnected - Empty, Silence, Sleep, 0 bytes in / out, empty graph and log! (the rest and previously present software is unchanged) So only the Simple Keyboard aka Golden Pen stole my bytes, there is nobody else! Someone may not feel sorry for these pathetic bytes, but for me - Tragedy! I will not forget, I will not forgive you! )

Here are the addresses that were drained: Logfile size - 576B per minute, despite the fact that the clave itself seemed not to include, sent, like: "chef, sucker (IMEI, MAC / LAC / CID ..) under control, waiting for instructions /" updates of dictionaries "..":

45.32.184.15 - OrgName: Choopa, LLC OrgId: CHOOP-1 Address: 14 Cliffwood Ave Suite 300 City: Matawan StateProv: NJ PostalCode: 07747 Country: US
13.229.165.103 - OrgName: Amazon Technologies Inc. OrgId: AT-88-Z Address: 410 Terry Ave N. City: Seattle StateProv: WA PostalCode: 98109 Country: US
Claudia asked me about the desire to cooperate with these types? Not! What is the amount of remuneration for the confidential "secrets"? - Silent! .. Freebies means hochaetstsa ..)) What then the conversation can be further .. I am a redneck and a little paranoid)
Poplar, Sarmat and Caliber would be on their head! .. call a friend, Shoigu - suddenly respect ..
* Olimpi В©, I installed the keyboard on the link above, directly from the forum.

Post has been editedxynta123 - 10.07.18, 12:47

Guys, I would also like to clarify from which sources did you install the application?

Post has been editedOlimpi В© - 10.07.18, 04:39

Tolik Soloviev @ 07/13/18, 6:07*
change her API

Attached files

Attached fileSimple Keyboard_signed.apk(815.48 KB)

Sabzh update:

v. 2.11
Added translations.
Attached fileSimpleKeyboard-2.11.apk(828.63 KB)

PS: this is the latest version in which the cursor can be moved with the buttons near the space bar.

v.2.15
Swipe space for navigation
Option to disable swipe.
Lower initial sensitivity.
Attached fileSimpleKeyboard-2.15.apk(827.71 KB)

In this version, the cursor is controlled through a swipe by the space.
PS: works quite responsive.

Post has been editedpuresin - 19.08.18, 12:17

A new version:Attached fileSimple Keyboard_2.16.apk(835,09 KB)

What's new:
Localizations

And with reduced sdk + deleted locales.
Attached fileSimple Keyboard_2.16 (minSDK) .apk(709.8 KB)

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 22.08.18, 19:12

Rep: (252)
* ferhad.necef Is there a clipboard in this keyboard?

Rep: (13)
In the new version, the language does not change.

Rep: (5)
I confirm. Version 2.18 of 10/22/18 is buggy. When switching from English to Russian, it remains in English, there is no Russian layout.

New version (F-Droid):Attached fileSimple Keyboard_3.4.apk(818.82 KB)

What's new:
Delete swipe. Better space swipe sensitivity.
Attached fileSimple Keyboard_3.4_mod.apk(561.59 KB)

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 22.11.18, 20:15

Rep: (20)
ferhad.necef @ 11/22/18, 21:02*
Delete swipe. Better space swipe sensitivity.

It is possible to understand what it gives and what takes away?
Dictionaries are not trimmed?

Post has been editedasmirald - 22.11.18, 22:39

* asmirald For those who have an android version below 4.4

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/29/19 12:14