> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi 8 - Accessories | Smartphone, 6.21 "

Rep: (1261)
Accessories forXiaomi Mi 8
PictureXiaomi Mi 8, Dipper
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Covers and bumpers
Glasses
Covers
Accessories Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 12.10.19, 13:29
Reason for editing: Glass. Closes the holes for the camera, except for the speaker

Rep: (6)
* akchi724 , Honor Am61 XSport wear (sound enough, but I'd like better) right now, I plan to buy Wawefun X-Pods 2 (this is Blitzwolf FYE-4, but cheaper)

Rep: (0)
* yamhiko , It's not tws) and that the delay in Youtube?

* akchi724 In HonorГ© like no delays (which rarely look at them in Youtube, I can check the day somewhere), the second is not ordered yet

* yamhiko If not difficult) thanks. And what is not satisfied with the honor?

* akchi724 Sound (I want better) and even the wires hesitated for true wireless will move: happy :. Yes, yes, I understand that this takoe.zaguglil: ok:

Post has been editedyamhiko - 05.03.19, 00:52

* yamhiko And what guided in choosing tws? Why specifically on Wawefun X-Pods 2 stop?)

* akchi724 , Well, look at all sorts of surveys in youtube (and even here a colleague suggested to me that choice) thought to take Blitzwolf FYE-4 (worth 2600), then he told me that there is a copy of the ears (Wawefun X-Pods 2, and costs 2000) sound they say the same as that of Honor, maybe better. It is necessary to hear, rather than try and pisat.vot

Rep: (11)
There Xiaomei rolled 30vat charging $ 9, such as our phone will quickly charged or immediately hammer sushi paddle run for mi9?

Rep: (348)
* 1karo,
Where exactly?

Rep: (2)
* 1karo , officially there was no confirmation that it supports quickcharge 4.0+, let's see what happens in practice, technology is available in our phone, it focuses on MI9 for wireless charging

Post has been editedponoamrev02 - 05.03.19, 13:24
Reason for editing: Added

* zenitvfnl
the Internet, googly

* 1karo,
Google it .... Online Xiaomei says that she qc3.0 ... what's your question?

Rep: (31)
who can tell the most thin silicone case?

* zenitvfnl
I do not know that you are there's Google, about QC there a word

* 1karo,
https://m.mi.com/commodity/detail/1180800004
It's the only thing I found on the website for 59 yuan. Maybe that what you write while on sale there.

Rep: (3)
people tell me. Given that only today in the hearts broke redmi note5, after this snake in a case nilkin frosted fall directly on the screen and broke it a second time in a week, and decided to take him mi8 spigenovsky Case of hats. The question is how to take the glass? Spiga nilkin or still?) price +/- $ 100, want full on the front panel

Rep: (24)
Prompt is not expensive but good accessories:
The hydrogel film on the front and back.
Bumper.

Bumper think to take until the replica of the original, yet it seems to me the best price-quality ratio and its use can limit ourselves to only film on the screen. I will be glad of your advice.

* tov.dmitriy,
Nilkin did not seem to fit the bacon fat in the subject have been attempts

Rep: (304)
* AlexMak87 , This is what I have
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedpavelboyarov - 07.03.19, 09:20

Rep: (24)
* pavelboyarov,
I ordered VRoSt yesterday at Pandan and would like it for the same points or take the bumper or film, and may be enough for both.

chyi xiaomi mi 8 Alix such a film can not see. Adapter 3.5 how it works, there is support from the headset microphone or a stereo headphone?

Post has been editedAlexMak87 - 07.03.19, 17:19

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/01/20, 7:16