> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

3 pagesV  1 2 3 > »  

> Wink | [IPhone], [iPad], [TV], [dev] TV channels, series, movies, cartoons for m
sssssKsssss
Message#1
19.06.18, 20:11
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 185
Check in: 22.05.18
Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100G

Wink download

version: 2018.6
Catalog:Multimedia

Last update of the program in the header:19.06.2018

Attached Image

Application screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
[Attachment = "13151354: 2018-06-19_18.40.59.jpg"]

Short description:
Watching TV channels, movies, TV shows and animations

Description:
More than 150 channels for every taste, series, a huge library of cinema, cartoons. See all the fun on any screen when you are comfortable. Put the program on pause, rewind, look in the archive and take with you.

Interactive TV WINK is an opportunity to watch your favorite TV channels in a single application without advertising and in the video catalog movies and series in digital and HD quality. Watch on your smartphone, tablet and Apple TV.

You will not miss your favorite film or program and will spend a pleasant time watching your favorite TV channels or films not only at home on the TV screen, but also in transport, on a trip, in nature, waiting for a queue.

Languages: Russian
Developer: Rostelecom
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10+ or ​​later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and AppleTV.

Q. How to get a promotional code? I am a subscriber Rostelecom.
O. Write on [email protected] with the indication L / S

Q. Where is the promo code on the IPTV prefix ITV?
O. Promo code in the "Wink as a gift"screenshots.

V. Was zabava, itv.rt.ru. Why Wink?
A. For performance, quality and speed.Full answer.

Homepage: https://wink.rt.ru/apps
Frequently asked Questions: https://faq.wink.rt.ru

iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/wink/id1294366633
iTunes Store iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/wink/id1294366633

Past versions

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedsssssKsssss - 03.10.18, 16:03
Reason for editing: FAQ added
sssssKsssss
Message#2
20.06.18, 14:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 185

You can get a promotional code in a special topic.Promotional codes from users and developers (Post sssssKsssss # 74348733)

--------------------
Who scolds and reproaches us, Torus forges us a path to forgiveness, And who praises us in advance, Remember, he steals from us.
Peyote
Message#3
20.06.18, 16:35
Old resident
[online]

Messages 739
Check in: 17.02.09
Samsung Galaxy S10 + 8/128

And the promo code for what? I guess the month of subscription, and what?
sssssKsssss
Message#4
20.06.18, 18:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 185

Peyote @ 06/20/18, 16:35*
And the promo code for what? I guess the month of subscription, and what?

TV package "Optimal" for two months, almost all popular and HD channels in one place.

--------------------
Who scolds and reproaches us, Torus forges us a path to forgiveness, And who praises us in advance, Remember, he steals from us.
Petr772
Message#5
23.06.18, 01:45
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 41
Check in: 25.06.11
Apple iPad

Does not load on 9.3.5 requires ten
sssssKsssss
Message#6
05.07.18, 21:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 185

Petr772 @ 06.23.18, 01:45*
Does not load on 9.3.5 requires ten

Error, you need to raise to 10+

--------------------
Iivshk
Message#7
15.07.18, 02:39
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 15.07.18
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

I want to test.
AN12
Message#8
05.08.18, 10:46
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2003
Check in: 14.08.07
Apple iPhone X

I want to test.
+1

--------------------
iPhone X A1901 /iOS 12.2b6 No jailbreak yet
Beelink GT1 Ultimate / Tanix TX5 Pro + Rii i25A / G10
a_gar
Message#9
15.08.18, 15:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 128
Check in: 16.02.06
Apple iPhone X

You can get a promotional code in a special topic.

Promotional codes ended?

--------------------
sony cmd z5 ->siemens me45 ->SE K700i ->i-mate ->htc touch elf ->nokia 6720 ->htc Legend ->BB9105 ->iPhone 4s ->iPhone 6 ->IPhone SE ->Iphone x
agasvkh
Message#10
19.08.18, 20:05
amateur
[online]

Messages 573
Check in: 06.05.10
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

The application is not bad for TV from RT. Subscribed without relying on a freebie, as I already use almost all the services of RT. And here I didn’t really like everything on TV channels.
According to the application there is one censure, there is no fit 4: 3 content for widescreen screens not on smartphones not on Apple TV. Did not like the fact that the limited version of TV channels. I just wanted to watch the movie Titanic on ORT and FIG there instead of the movie squirrels. :). Although the subscription to TV is framed and strange as it is from a company distributing legal content allows limited versions of TV channels to a paid subscription.

More .... I tried Wink on android devices, the difference is huge .... There is a 4: 3 fit for 16: 9 content, also marked favorite channels in the list are displayed first, which are not on Apple devices. The Apple TV tab is very poorly made. On the android, the TV tab is better made.

Post has been editedagalacer - 23.08.18, 14:33
Reason for editing: Corrected and added.
sssssKsssss
Message#11
28.08.18, 15:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 185

Agalacer @ 08/19/18, 20:05*
The application is not bad for TV from RT. Subscribed without relying on a freebie, as I already use almost all the services of RT. And here I didn’t really like everything on TV channels.
According to the application there is one censure, there is no fit 4: 3 content for widescreen screens not on smartphones not on Apple TV. Did not like the fact that the limited version of TV channels. I just wanted to watch the movie Titanic on ORT and FIG there instead of the movie squirrels. :). Although the subscription to TV is framed and strange as it is from a company distributing legal content allows limited versions of TV channels to a paid subscription.

More .... I tried Wink on android devices, the difference is huge .... There is a 4: 3 fit for 16: 9 content, also marked favorite channels in the list are displayed first, which are not on Apple devices. The Apple TV tab is very poorly made. On the android, the TV tab is better made.

Patience, everything will be. :) Thank you for your feedback on the case.

Posted 08/28/2018 at 15:06:

Promotional codes ended?

Answered in lichku.

--------------------
agasvkh
Message#12
30.08.18, 17:44
amateur
[online]

Messages 573
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Great, waiting for updates ....

In the application on Appel TV noticed a small bug. It happens when you select a channel pops up a request for a pin code age limit. Especially often this happens on the channel IZ.RU. Although the application in the setting of the age limit allows more than +18, and on the TV news channel that there limit +18 :)

More Wishlist application is :). On many applications on the console from Eipel when you put them in the top line, then different information on the content is displayed on top. The latest running movies or new items in the app. Wink just asks for this feature on Apple TV .... for example, the last channel or the same advertisement for packages or movie novelties in film production.
sssssKsssss
Message#13
31.08.18, 14:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 185

In the application on Appel TV noticed a small bug. It happens when you select a channel pops up a request for a pin code age limit. Especially often this happens on the channel IZ.RU. Although the application in the setting of the age limit allows more than +18, and on the TV news channel that there limit +18

thank. try to find.

More Wishlist application is :). On many applications on the console from Eipel when you put them in the top line, then different information on the content is displayed on top. The latest running movies or new items in the app. Wink just asks for this feature on Apple TV .... for example, the last channel or the same advertisement for packages or movie novelties in film production.

in work, we will be even steeper, but later. patience.

--------------------
Simwhite
Message#14
08.09.18, 10:50
User
[offline]

Messages 54
Check in: 23.09.08

I would like to be able to transfer the promotional code on channel 101 for 12 months from the portal "Interactive TV (itv.rt.ru)" to Wink. I activated the promotional code on the portal just a few days before changing the description of the service on the site and the Wink release, only this Portal is unnecessary (especially there on flash broadcasting), and Wink would not have refused.
agasvkh
Message#15
08.09.18, 15:31
amateur
[online]

Messages 573
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

It seems to be just on the Wink promo code and give 101 channel for a year who has ITV and cellular communication from RT.

Who only ITV and ITV2.0 should soon receive an offer on Wink.
I received a text message like this, the cellular connection Rostelecom. Get a promotional code for channel 101 for 12 months. for Wink by * 100 * 369 * 1 # or to the site www.rt.ru/mobile/options.
Grande90210
Message#16
08.09.18, 22:49
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 05.05.17

And can I ask for a promotional code? Or is it all? ((
sssssKsssss
Message#17
10.09.18, 12:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 185

Grande90210 @ 09/08/18 22:49*
And can I ask for a promotional code? Or is it all? ((

SimWhite @ 09/08/18, 10:50*
I would like to be able to transfer the promotional code on channel 101 for 12 months from the portal "Interactive TV (itv.rt.ru)" to Wink. I activated the promotional code on the portal just a few days before changing the description of the service on the site and the Wink release, only this Portal is unnecessary (especially there on flash broadcasting), and Wink would not have refused.

write to [email protected]

--------------------
sssssKsssss
Message#18
10.09.18, 17:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 185

New version 2018.9.1 has been released.

Updates in version:

• Take your favorite movies on the road - download movies and watch without the Internet
• Watch TV, movies and TV shows has become even more convenient:
- fast rewind by double clicking
- switch on programs and series directly from the player
- adjust the brightness by swiping your finger up and down on the left side of the screen, and the sound on the right
- the ability to adjust the image scale for channels and movies to fit your screen
and it's all right in the player

• Enter the mobile number as convenient - the form itself will translate it into the desired format and you will never go wrong

• Save mobile traffic - now you can turn off automatic playback in Settings

• Corrected errors found

• Few corrected and improved design

Enjoy watching!

Team Wink.

--------------------
agasvkh
Message#19
11.09.18, 09:23
amateur
[online]

Messages 573
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

On Apple TV, the update has not come yet. With the update, several channels appeared, but all of them are only for a subscription of 99 rubles. Old subscriptions have not been updated. And another 108 channel does not match the content.

And again, she wanted. On the Iphone, the fit to the screen is excellent, but it would be better to change the auto mode and 16: 9 with a double tap on the screen. And it would also be necessary that the display of the list of TV channels by default be the first selected favorite channels as on the android. Well, we really need the HD Match and the Premier Match.

Post has been editedagalacer - 11.09.18, 09:24
sssssKsssss
Message#20
13.09.18, 11:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 185

Agalacer @ 09/11/18, 09:23*
On Apple TV, the update has not come yet.

getting ready

And another 108 channel does not match the content.

specify what exactly is wrong?

And again, she wanted. On the Iphone, the fit to the screen is excellent, but it would be better to change the auto mode and 16: 9 with a double tap on the screen. And it would also be necessary that the display of the list of TV channels by default be the first selected favorite channels as on the android. Well, we really need the HD Match and the Premier Match.

work, everything will be. eight-)

--------------------
agasvkh
Message#21
13.09.18, 13:07
amateur
[online]

Messages 573
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

108 channel does not display the transmission schedule correctly. Not coincidental content of this channel. On adroyde also on this channel does not match the schedule with the content.

Post has been editedagalacer - 13.09.18, 14:06

3 pagesV  1 2 3 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 15:14