> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry KEY2 - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (244)
DiscussionBlackberry key2
PictureBBF100, Athena
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Appearance.
Form factor: monoblock.
Dimensions: 151.4 mm x 71.8 mm x 8.5 mm
Weight: 165 g
Sim card: one (BBF100-1) or two (BBF100-6), nanoSIM format (4FF). For the version with two SIMs, the second slot is double (or SIM2 or SD memory card).
Screen: 4.5 "(inches), resolution 1620x1080 pixels (434ppi), 3: 2 aspect ratio, IPS.
Touch panel: capacitive multitouch - 5 points, oleophobic coating, Corning Gorilla Glass.
Keyboard: QWERTY / YTsUKEN-keyboard with 35 physical keys, support for touch input and an integrated fingerprint scanner.
LED indicator: yes, RGB.

Main characteristics.
Processor: Qualcomm SDM660, Kryo 260, 14 nm, eight-core (4x2.2 GHz + 4x1.8 GHz), 64 bits.
Graphics: Adreno 512.
RAM (RAM): 6GB.
Built-in memory (ROM): 64 / 128GB (silver / black), expandable with micro-sd cards up to 2TB.
Battery: 3,500 mAh, non-removable, support for Quick Charge fast charge technology.
Charger included: Quick Charge.

Camera.
Main camera: dual (12 megapixel + 12 megapixel), pixel 1.28 + 1.0 micron, dual phase autofocus (Dual PDAF), f1.8 + f2.6, dual-tone flash, 1 / 2.8 "+ 1 / 3.42" , viewing angle 79.3 В° + 50 В°, video recording in 4K (up to 30 fps), double optical zoom and bokeh effect (portrait mode).
Front camera: 8 megapixels, fixed focus, wide viewing angle (84 В°), f2.0, 1/4 ", 1.12 micron pixel, 1080p video recording, using the screen as a front flash.

Connections.
Network support: 2G (850/900/1800/1900); 3G (850/900/1900/2100); FDD-LTE B1 / 2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/19/20/26/28/32, TDD-LTE B38 / 39/40/41 Cat.12 / Carrier Aggregation / LTE Advanced / 4G + (LTE frequencies listed for Europe).
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz), 802.11 a / n (5 GHz), 802.11 ac (5 GHz), 4G / Wi-Fi mode of the access point, file transfer via Wi-Fi (Wi -Fi Direct).
Bluetooth: v5.0.
NFC: is.
USB: USB-C connector type, USB 3 support, USB A included>USB-C cable (USB2.0), USB OTG.

Audio.
Discrete Audio Chip (DAC): AKM 4376
Power Amplifier (PA): NXP9911

Navigation.
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo, OTDOA.

Additionally.
Fingerprint scanner (built into the Spacebar), accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity / illumination sensor, electronic compass, hall sensor, FM-radio.
Photo
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedKeep quiet - 07.08.20, 13:56
Reason for editing: A New Standard

Rep: (5)
I, because of the yellow letters, on the contrary, the device moved

Rep: (53)
And besides, in my humble opinion, yellow letters besides the convenience of reading make the device not so boring.
In the photo Q10 RosTest.
Attached Image

Post has been editedWeathercock33 - 26.06.18, 08:15

Rep: (105)
* Weathercock33 , So there were "e" and "С‘" combined?

Users of BlackBerry, explain how the symbol is typed that is the second on the button?
Just click and soft will understand what the letters to substitute? Or long tap? Or dance tap? Or something else?...

And can I somehow change the language? For example, swipe on a space or some single button?
Sym + Enter (if I understand correctly) looks not a very convenient way.

Post has been editedYoukora - 26.06.18, 09:31

Rep: (18)
* Youkora ,
What difference does it look like? :).
I now have Priv, I go with him for about two years. Switching language and dual letters never interfered. Well this is a keyboard, if you get used to. Moreover, keys in Key2 have become more.

Rep: (38)
Youkora @ 06/26/18, 9:31*
Users of BlackBerry, explain how the symbol is typed that is the second on the button?
Just click and soft will understand what the letters to substitute? Or long tap? Or dance tap? Or something else?...

And can I somehow change the language? For example, swipe on a space or some single button?
Sym + Enter (if I understand correctly) looks not a very convenient way.

The second character is recruited by double pressing. But the keyboard is smart enough to correct the "HTO" on "this" during the set.

Language is changing over "Alt + Enter" or through a long pressing of a space (pops up dialog box). Alt + ENTER is a completely comfortable combination when set by two hands.

Numbus @ 06/26/18, 13:53*
Language is changing over "Alt + Enter" or through a long pressing of a space (pops up dialog box). Alt + ENTER is a completely comfortable combination when set by two hands.

Moreover, you can press in turn, from the beginning of Alt, and then enter. The keyboard remembers, so there will be no problems with the print with one hand.

I do not work serial pressing "Alt, Enter" to change the language on Keyone, only simultaneous "Alt + Enter".

The question is about the smart key (to the right of the SYM key), which is for quick switching between applications.
You need to simultaneously press it on the other shortcap key, or sequentially, and then the shortcut key?
In other words, for quick switching between applications, you can use one hand or have two?

Rep: (38)
* m_ae The quick key is used in series. At first they hise it, then the key with a clockt. I have not seen any long pressing.

M_ae @ 06/26/18, 10:19*
I do not work serial pressing "Alt, Enter" to change the language on Keyone, only simultaneous "Alt + Enter".

I have the same. When I use one hand, you have to clamp a space and reach to the screen.

Rep: (71)
* m_ae , consistent - it means to press ENTER while holding alt. On PC, by the way.

* Aynekko , above wrote that you can press in turn. Can not?

Rep: (71)
* Youkora No, the language switches to enter Enter, while holding alt.

* Aynekko ,
Indeed, the error came out. In any case, using a third-party application, you can configure the keyboard as you want, there are no problems in this.

Kreng66 @ 06/25/18, 17:52*
For comparison - unofficial Kirilitsa, images from here

First, IMHO is just a photoshop to show approximately where letters will be applied. Secondly, the flabberry of performers is immediately visible - the letter is passed on silver in the lower row and it should be on the key from Latin b, and then the rest of the rest also sailed because of this. :)
But thanks anyway, for the sake of interest you can read. The handicraft application of course suffers from the fact that the symbols on the English keyboard are applied on the left side of the keyboard to the left above, and on the right side, respectively, on top, in the PCT, all the characters were shone in one direction over Latin letters.

Posted on 06/26/2018, 11:23:

^^ Skillet ^^ @ 06/25/18, 19:30*
PCT not previously wait?

Yes, while I have a vision, if something changes I will definitely mention this.

WeatherCock33 @ 06/25/18, 22:15*
Gray on gray as for me so badly drained and makes the keyboard can not be read.

There is such a thing, I'm as not accustomed to print completely in the blind on Piz. Clave - a little experienced discomfort at first because of the gray letters, but very quickly got used, and even became less common to look at the letters, I would eventually show the print speed even rather improved. At first, quite often missed the letters due to the difference in the size of the keys K1 and K2. : lol:

Rep: (12)
Youkora @ 06/26/18, 09:31*
Your comment released the accumulated pain! : censored:

Fully intelligently worked only on old BB OS4, 5, 6 and 7. There really did not need to think about double pressing on the button, the dictionary + some kind of additional. Phonetic logic in 95% of cases correctly chose between the s and w, y and yu, b and b.

When moving to OS10, I felt pain, because Intellect of the dictionary disappeared somewhere, there was a need to press the buttons with several letters two and even three times (E, E, E). Only a naked auto execution remained, which coped far from always, but only when it clearly knows the word form. And it's definitely powerless, this auto execution was in cases where you need to enter two letters from one key. For example, the end, one, -eo I just began to hate. On Legacy OS for a set of the word, I would blindly clicked 6 buttons and moved further, now I have to gain the fifth letter to stop, wait for the "fixation" letters from and only then press the key to enter Y. The input speed drops significantly.

In Android, the degradation of the input system has reached its maximum. The problems of dual letters are already familiar to OS10, there are new bugs for the emulation of the Hardvarian keyboard in the Android OS. Search from the desktop, which in OS10 could skip the first input symbol, now it has already extended to work with the second dual keys. So now it is not possible from the desktop with a global search to enter the letters of Z, E, Yu, Yu. Search for contacts Zina, Yura, Eric, and even Nazar, Love and Balla has become impossible by definition! In addition, periodically now completely falls off the possibility of entering the second Cyrillic letter and it turns out LJ instead of the copy and insertion functions that worked as a clock in Legacy OS and to be worn in OS10, now in stability and convenience approached iOS.

What is the next step, BlackBerry? Can it cut a Russian alphabet to 26 letters? ))

Post has been editedpower79 - 26.06.18, 13:53

* power79,
Not a gift they say - you quickly get used to good. And then get off this needle is very difficult. =) So I did not use BB OS, so I do not feel any discomfort when using the android version. : happy:
Regarding the impossibility of searching from the keys with two letters already sent his Fidbeck to the BB on this topic, but they are still busy with this problem:
Power79 @ 06/26/18, 11:39*
Fully falls off the opportunity to enter the second Cyrillic letter and it turns out LJ instead

She is not new, long known. At first everything was completely bad, but now, on the last builds that I tested - the second letter is not entered only if you quickly open the window to enter and also quickly press twice the dual key. In a second, the entry continues normally. At least now so on the K2 in the version that we are tested for Russian supplies, for IMS with operators, and, at the same time, the MR branch for Europe. By the way, it was corrected in her theme with Alt + Enter, now in chrome does not work search when switching languages, as well as in Watsappe it has become possible to send the ENTER on the ENTER and at the same time changing the language through Alt + Enter without sending a message. Considering that Oreo for K1 is made on the basis of K2 assemblies, in theory, all fixes are flowed and on K1.

* just-max So now how to dial 2 letters that are located on one button?
Press, wait for "fixation" and press dual again?

Just-Max @ 06/27/18, 11:11*
By the way, it was corrected in her theme with Alt + Enter, now in chrome does not work search when switching languages, as well as in Watsappe it has become possible to send the ENTER on the ENTER and at the same time changing the language through Alt + Enter without sending a message.
Oh, it's nice to hear that there are some movements on this eternal problem. True, I have already learned myself to the crutch - I hold alt + Enter a little longer and let go of the last alt, so as not to give a command to action, but only switch the language. It works not absolutely in all applications, of course, but in Chrome and WA it turns out. What only perversions with bb will not get used to))

SpeedKey is very cool! But I wanted to ask how to live in the absence of the second SHIFT? Now you can hang a Ctrl only on the left shift having lost the quick way to enter uppercase? If so, then another sadness - longing ..

Youkora @ 06/27/18, 11:40*
So now how to dial 2 letters that are located on one button?
Press, wait for "fixation" and press dual again?
Yes exactly. For example, if you use transliteration, it is necessary to press U to enter the ui, wait a second, then click on the U. It is possible to click on U once and hopping to auto-performance. If the word is contained in the dictionary, it will be replaced by the Uu.

Post has been editedpower79 - 27.06.18, 12:17

Waiting for at least one real review and review

Post has been editedGigant1 - 27.06.18, 17:21

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 14.04.21, 02:40