> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry KEY2 - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (232)
DiscussionBlackberry key2
PictureBBF100, Athena
Description | Discussion »

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Appearance.
Form factor: monoblock.
Dimensions: 151.4 mm x 71.8 mm x 8.5 mm
Weight: 165 g
Sim card: one (BBF100-1) or two (BBF100-6), nanoSIM format (4FF). For the version with two SIMs, the second slot is double (or SIM2 or SD memory card).
Screen: 4.5 "(inches), resolution 1620x1080 pixels (434ppi), 3: 2 aspect ratio, IPS.
Touch panel: capacitive multitouch - 5 points, oleophobic coating, Corning Gorilla Glass.
Keyboard: QWERTY / YTsUKEN-keyboard with 35 physical keys, support for touch input and an integrated fingerprint scanner.
LED indicator: yes, RGB.

Main characteristics.
Processor: Qualcomm SDM660, Kryo 260, 14 nm, eight-core (4x2.2 GHz + 4x1.8 GHz), 64 bits.
Graphics: Adreno 512.
RAM (RAM): 6GB.
Built-in memory (ROM): 64 / 128GB (silver / black), expandable with micro-sd cards up to 2TB.
Battery: 3,500 mAh, non-removable, support for Quick Charge fast charge technology.
Charger included: Quick Charge.

Camera.
Main camera: dual (12 megapixel + 12 megapixel), pixel 1.28 + 1.0 micron, dual phase autofocus (Dual PDAF), f1.8 + f2.6, dual-tone flash, 1 / 2.8 "+ 1 / 3.42" , viewing angle 79.3 В° + 50 В°, video recording in 4K (up to 30 fps), double optical zoom and bokeh effect (portrait mode).
Front camera: 8 megapixels, fixed focus, wide viewing angle (84 В°), f2.0, 1/4 ", 1.12 micron pixel, 1080p video recording, using the screen as a front flash.

Connections.
Network support: 2G (850/900/1800/1900); 3G (850/900/1900/2100); FDD-LTE B1 / 2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/19/20/26/28/32, TDD-LTE B38 / 39/40/41 Cat.12 / Carrier Aggregation / LTE Advanced / 4G + (LTE frequencies listed for Europe).
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz), 802.11 a / n (5 GHz), 802.11 ac (5 GHz), 4G / Wi-Fi mode of the access point, file transfer via Wi-Fi (Wi -Fi Direct).
Bluetooth: v5.0.
NFC: is.
USB: USB-C connector type, USB 3 support, USB A included>USB-C cable (USB2.0), USB OTG.

Audio.
Discrete Audio Chip (DAC): AKM 4376
Power Amplifier (PA): NXP9911

Navigation.
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo, OTDOA.

Additionally.
Fingerprint scanner (built into the Spacebar), accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity / illumination sensor, electronic compass, hall sensor, FM-radio.
Photo
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedjust-max - 25.03.19, 11:06
Reason for editing: Mobile Upgrade link

Rep: (18)
Dear just-max, the question is classic - when will it appear on the shelves of our stores?
Thank!

Rep: (34)
I join the previous question about the dates of appearance on our shelves. Tradein on the PCT Keyuan, as I understand it, is not worth the wait?

Will there be at least one demo phone all over Moscow this time?

Rep: (5)
I have a question on the audio part - the presence of an audio chip and an amplifier is indicated, I did not find information on them. Will there be a difference from KEYone in sound?

Rep: (8)
here:https://shop.blackberryrussia.ru/products/keytwo

69 990 p.
: rofl:

And here:
http: //www.mediamarkt ... b-schwarz-2438423.html

for 649 euro

extra charge, however.

Rep: (4)
Sohatiy @ 06/19/2018, 9:36 p.m.*
I have a question on the audio part - the presence of an audio chip and an amplifier is indicated, I did not find information on them. Will there be a difference from KEYone in sound?

According to the DAC, if I understood correctly:
AK4376 is intended for portable equipment, which is also very good: the dynamic range is 125 dB, the distortion is -106 dB. The amplifier operates in class G and delivers 25 mV to a 32-ohm load. The chip supports 32 bit / 384 kHz parameters, there is no DSD, but its presence is more of a beautiful sign for a portable than a real advantage.

Asahi Kasei Actually, this is a large Japanese corporation with a chemical past, in which we are interested in the Asahi Kasei Microdevises division. AKM DACs cannot be called just beginners, but for a long time among audiophiles they were in the shadow of Burr-Brown and Cirrus Logic. And that was not fair. After all, not only DACs, but also analog-to-digital converters from Asahi Kasei were quite decent and were actively used in high-end Pro technology. In the 90s, AKM chips were even in the Sony Playstation, which, by the way, turned out to be a very successful audio source.

Post has been editedgrib - 20.06.18, 03:27

Rep: (4)
Great Emperor @ 06/19/2018, 10:25 PM*

And not even photos)
I think that in the fall of 2018 infa will appear intelligible. And by the spring of next year it will be possible to think about buying.
So, turn on the shredder. )

Rep: (40)
Good luck, sell them for 70k. Greed knows no bounds.

Rep: (0)
Aynekko @ 06/20/2018, 09:15*
Good luck, sell them for 70k. Greed knows no bounds.

It will be necessary just to wait a bit, I did not take the keyuan either at the start, because of the price. I licked at it, but I went with a passport. Cheaper took

Rep: (40)
* dyadya_vita , they and the first still sell for 42, I found another store at 10k cheaper.

Rep: (3)
Great Emperor @ 06/19/18 22:25*

Hope for the price of about 45-50k collapsed.
And I wanted to change my old man ...

So, let's go in order.
K2 plans to launch in mid-August, but I can hardly realistically say this, probably September. In our region, only the black one and only 128 GB version will be sold officially. In view of this, K1 will be bronze, it will be the way instead of the second keyboard maker (which I personally find useless given its hardware design trimmed, K1 bronz will look better). Bronze should arrive in August (in this case, more than realistic, since all materials on it are ready).
For audio components (D / A converter and amplifier) ​​in K2, I know where they come from. In K1 there is no discrete audio chip as well as an amplifier, there only an audyushka integrated into the chip works for everything about everything.

Posted 06/06/2018 12:17 PM:

I don’t have any information on the trade-in, I think it can be considered equal to the fact that it doesn’t exist.

If you want to see live in Moscow, you can come to our office, of. the presentation was already, now there is nothing to hide. True, I now have only silver 64 gig single and a Cyrillic layout wrong.

p. The Russian layout will be grayed out (the ones in the qwerty version are numbers and symbols), and not red as it was in K1. Once again - the layout is NOT FINAL.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedjust-max - 20.06.18, 12:48

* Reverses,
local serovozy and K1 is remembered at the start of thousands of 60 each vparivali, it makes no sense to focus on this price. As soon as information appeared about the office. With supplies and an approximate price tag for the PCT version, they quickly revised their pricing policy ...

Rep: (13)
Sadness is the lack of silver with normal iron. Will wait.

The audio part is still great news, but the sound in K1 is painfully dull. If you can also in the photo (in K1, this is also very bad), then the transition to K2 does not seem so useless. As they say, we will wait)

shadrin1959 @ 06.20.18, 14:01*
Sadness is the lack of silver with normal iron. Will wait.

+1, sadness, I wanted a silver one.

Post has been editedReverses - 20.06.18, 15:24

* just-max,
Compared the sound of the speakers K1 and K2? It became better?

Yes, it’s a pity that silver will not be ((although it’s certainly a good idea that we are officially planning to bring it officially. In the camera, the lack of optostab was disappointing, but the presence of a DAC is, on the contrary, really pleased, but the sound of KEYone is not very good. In general, if anyone I haven’t bought KEYone yet, now I definitely need to take key2, but I’ll sit on silver KEYone and there, you see, and key3 will appear, if of course TCL’s keyboard idea doesn’t be bent .. Well, or at least the key2 of a different color to us will come))

Reverses @ 06/20/18, 15:23*
sorrow, I wanted to myself silver.

there is pure commerce, there is no sense to carry K2 with 64GB (silver dvuhsimochnye exist only in such a memory config), since there will be K1 bronze with 4/64 memory and the difference between them will not be so much existing for many, so they decided to K2 immediately maximum configuration to drive, and she only in black. I, too, more like silver looks that K1 that K2. But, black is also nothing. =)

Posted on 06/20/2018, 17:06:

* zooldd,
To be honest, I and K1 were completely satisfied, so I didn’t do comparative tests, I didn’t do it before, in specs I read that the config, which costs up to 3.6 W, can pump power, in real tests the speaker is up to 2, 8 watts swing at K2. In models where there is usually no amplifier in the region of 1 W of power, but K1 does not have such detailed technical equipment, so I won’t take it for sure.

Just-max @ 06/20/18, 17:02*
here it’s purely commerce, it makes no sense to carry K2 with 64GB (silver dvuhsimochnye exist only in such a memory config)

Ah there it is, I didn’t know this, but it didn’t make it any easier)))
Initially, I wanted a cavean, while the forum was already smoking here and Kay2 was announced.
And if you buy silver from behind the Kay2 hillock, will you be able to change the clave in Moscow time or make an engraving with Russian letters? Will the officials provide such a service?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/03/19, 18:13