a guest
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 0
Check in: 23.11.17
Apple iPhone 7

Take part in testing the new MSI laptop

Recently we have a reviewvisited the MSI GS63 Stealth Thin laptopwhich literally breaks templates: at work it is a business device, at home - a gaming PC. And he does not mimic, and is really able to pull the top-end games, although it looks like an elegant business notebook. However, you are free not to believe a word - come to us, check it yourself and tell everyone.

Attached Image

Terms of participation and rules
Take part in testing can anyusersavagemessiahzine.comover 18 years old, registered on our forum until June 19, 2018. The place of residence is not important, but by agreement with the editor it will be necessary on weekdays to come to the editorial office, which is located in Moscow.

An application for participation in testing is considered a completed test task, published in this thread of the forum. The task is very simple:you need to tell how you use your laptop in everyday life, what programs you use, what games you play. Of course, we are not waiting for a simple listing, but for an interesting story, but without excitement -up to 1500 characters.

Editors will be invited to the office to select participants.savagemessiahzine.comand they will probably give the most difficult task possible: download the full MSI GS63 Stealth Thin at will. Run games, play movies, use work programs, surf the web and chat in messengers - well, don't let the laptop get bored if you can. Then you will need to share your opinion about the device. And test participants will receive nice gifts from MSI.

Reception of applications is closed, we will notify on the results by July 2, personal communication.
Thank you all for participating!

Post has been editedZolotariova - 27.06.18, 18:42
Felix felicis
Message#2
20.06.18, 07:49
Interested in
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 606
Check in: 01.07.12
Honor 8 pro

Let's start.
I myself have a laptop msi ge60 2pl 408ru, I use it all the time and can not live without it! We are all human and we all have work, so I use it only in the evenings and on weekends.
Of course, I'm sitting in Google chrome, always open tabs 20, so you can always quickly check the necessary information. In order not to be confused in the topics about which I read, I use the Edge browser, in which also about 10-15 tabs are open. But why do I need information:
Visual Studio 2017 is installed on my little animal - I study programming and write some of my small programs that even work. This is all done and radiated for the soul in my free time.
I also program Arduino microcontrollers in my spare time, there are several projects and different ideas, the laptop has a lot of USB ports, so when you need to do a project with several microcontrollers, then there are no problems, there are always ports)
It is also worth the program Altium Designer. I study it myself and for myself. In it, I did part of my thesis, as well as using it to earn my own cookies, when students can’t get out of their coursework and diplomas themselves. Well, the skill of working the program at work was useful, so it’s nice and useful once again!
Also there are such programs as Compass-3D SolidWorks, I use the second one more often, because and at work is the main program, then at home I can design or take work at home (you have not seen it).
AutoCAD costs them, it’s not a frequent program, but you also have to use it.
I think it makes no sense to paint about how I listen to music and watch a film)
Until recently, I used the TV as a second screen via WiFi not for games of course, but also a useful thing.
And of course the games, where without them:
1. Recently, I often sit in CS: GO, of course, I don’t have 300-500 FPS, but I’ve been steadily holding 80-140 and I am seriously involved in the game)
2. For relaxation, sometimes I play around the well-known Skyrim, where I always have a big world of adventures waiting for me.
3. When I want to podibashirit a little, then I launch WatchDogs 2 and hack everything in my path)
4. And when I got all this modern picture, then I launch Gothic 2 and nastalgiruyu)

I think I’ll finish on this, this is all that I usually use)
Thanks for attention!

Post has been editedFelix felicis - 23.06.18, 23:04

--------------------
I have carefully studiedForum Rulesand especially item2.3.1
Serj_Ln
Message#3
20.06.18, 07:51
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 23.04.18
Oukitel K6000 Plus

If I were in Moscow, I would load it) stupidly put the rendering video, I started Photoshop and started to play kindom kome dilivirance at the maximum) well, I think it will boil without rendering))))
Raider3
Message#4
20.06.18, 14:20
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 515
Check in: 15.11.12
ZUK Z2

Good afternoon, dear editors!

After work, turning on the laptop, of course, I always open a web browser, read various news about our country.
When there was more time, it was about 2-3g back, loading the laptop with various games as an example: WoT, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, BF3-4, witch, W40K, CA EU, Space Rangers.
At the moment, while vacationing, I am playing a game in Borderlands 2.
Having bought a gaming laptop and having banished iron with various tests, of course you realize the beauty of power and mobility in one bottle.
Basically, now I use the gaming laptop for watching various video / TV shows / movies, writing text in Word, viewing emails, listening to music or searching for various information on the Internet.
Over time, you get tired of carrying such a colossus, so you lie down with a laptop on a bed or sofa and stick to the monitor screen.
Sometimes I use professional programs known to all Adobe Photoshop CC or video editors. From the messengers on the PC I use Skype and the new brainchild of Pavlik Durov.

In short, that's all.

PS: I wonder if the beech pulls ARK: Survival Evolved at the maximum?

Post has been editedRaider3 - 20.06.18, 14:23
Zeryl
Message#5
20.06.18, 17:54
User
[offline]

Messages 94
Check in: 11.05.13

What is the task for the essay you asked. I remember the 11th grade, the graduation essay ... Well, let's get started.
I believe that laptops in their manifestation - an endangered species. "Why?" - you ask?
But why: If you need mobility, it means that you do not need a "heavy" working machine, that is, an ordinary netbook will do, or a tablet with a keyboard. And if you are a convinced video maker, gamer or movie lover, then in such cases a desktop PC is suitable. Of course, I want to play witcher on the ultra settings, play all the novelties of this year, develop 3D models, watch movies with a good screen, while riding the train or sitting on a pair, use it as a station for creativity - recording and processing music, or drawing and image processing ... But for now, you have to limit yourself to simple work on a laptop - use as a demonstrative base for Autocad, connect to a projector to make a presentation, play simple, but beloved Heroes of sword and magic, affairs Be a diploma on the go, program simple applications, watch YouTube. Although you can run cs go, but a small, inconvenient screen discourages all the desire to play. One would like, coming from work / school, looking at your desktop comp, say: Go hug.
So, now there is an opportunity to take part in testing MSI GS63 Stealth Thin
Laptops are an endangered species. Or not?..

Post has been editedZeryl - 20.06.18, 18:05
Alleria
Message#6
21.06.18, 02:14
User
[offline]

Messages 95
Check in: 02.10.08

MSI GS70 from 2013. At the time of purchase, the price-to-fill-to-weight ratio was super, but the power was not enough even then. Now it is even sadder, mainly from the impossibility of cramming operatives of more than 16 gigs and antiquity in the form of 765m, adding problems both with firewood and with general backwardness. In spite of this, the "main working tool" for working with After Effects, Premiere, Cinema4d and other necessary programs are still at home, which even one can download absolutely any laptop to the state of "IIIiiyyaaaaa toooorrrmooooooooozzzz".
Not in Moscow, so do not participate)

Serj_Ln @ 06.20.18, 07:51*
If I were in Moscow, I would load it) stupidly put the rendering video, I started Photoshop and started to play kindom kome dilivirance at the maximum) well, I think it will boil without rendering))))

Fragile you have projects on render)))))

--------------------
White and fluffy is actually gray and hairy.
fantomrik
Message#7
21.06.18, 14:29
Guru
[online]

Messages 3440
Check in: 06.07.07
Oneplus 6 8GB RAM

Last 5 years II use HP G6 6123 laptop.

He was bought for work, so even 5 years ago it was not particularly play.
But on the working moments and as a media center, it works properly to this day. Immediately after the purchase, it was slightly upgraded by replacing the CD-ROM with an SSD under the system and adding 4GB to the existing 4GB of RAM.
By work laptopuse for:
- programming on the 1C platform;
- work withMS SQL DB;
- work throughRDP;
- studying programming courses and working in office applications.

At home, it connects to a laptop with a 24 inch monitor, 2.1 speakers, a wireless mouse and keyboard, and is used asclassic media center:
- browsing websites, forums and online video throughChrome;
- download movies throughtorrentand browsing throughKMPlayer;
- listening to music onlineIN CONTACT WITHand locally throughAIMP;
- photo processing inAdobe Lightroom.
For games, unfortunately, my laptop is rather weak. Immediately after the purchase (5 back), I played it inStalkerandCrysis (1,2,3), but the settings had to be set below the average, otherwise it was impossible to play. Next, I played Dota 2 on medium settings, but after updating the game toDota 2 Reborngraphics settings had to be reduced completely to a minimum, so because of the wretchedness of the graphics, I stopped playing games completely. And for my new games, my laptop is not designed at all, so I can only judge about updates and graphics by the yuotube videos unfortunately ...
I understand that the old games like Crysis and Stalker will fly at maximum settings on the modern top-end gland, which isMSI GS65 Stealth Thinand download it to the maximum will not succeed.But it would still be very interesting to see how the “games of my youth” look on the maximum graph and on the screen with a frequency of 144Hz.
And if I need to load a laptop on a maximum, I can write a program for this that will load both the processor and the hard disk 100% of the required amount of time :-)

All good!

Post has been editedfantomrik - 21.06.18, 16:56
Reason for editing: Typos

--------------------
SE T630>Nokia7660>Nokia6630>Nokia N70>QTEKs200>ASUS p750>Siemens s65>samsung i900 wito>NTS НD2>HTC Sensation>Samsung Galaxy Note2>LG G3 3/32 Gb D855>Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos SM-G920FD>Samsung Galaxy S7 Duos SM-G930FD

>OnePlus 6 8/256 download

Nickeynnick
Message#8
21.06.18, 17:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 118
Check in: 23.01.14
Huawei nova 3 PAR-LX1

A student, a second course in automation, and my laptop is my main workhorse. Through what my old one did not pass, but the true dEXP Atlas h104 (now it is not even produced). Due to the peculiarities of the education received, he does not have to be bored: in the task manager, SolidWorks and 3DMax remind of themselves consistently on the top lines of programs loaded by the system, without which learning is impossible. If it is not about 3D models, but about drawings, then the good old AutoCAD comes into play, which does not let the system know about itself until the sixth layer appears. And as MathLAB and Wolfram help me out, they would not fly out at the most important stage ...
Have you done the calculations for applied mathematics from a table of 150000x1500 cells in Excel long ago? I was here that week, but my 15-inch friend seemed not to like it.
Coursework is protected and there is time for games. Strangely enough, but at the minimum graphics settings, in some cases, I’ve gotten to play For Honor, R6 Siege, Insurgency and even the crew without friezes.
But I had to forget about the fascination of the video: not only is the installation at 15 inches absolutely inconvenient, it also terribly lays a preview in the same Vegas. I am already silent about visualization, which I always leave for the night.
In general, we live with him modestly, but cheerfully, although it’s time, probably, to him already to rest. It is a pity, of course, but as one performer said: "I love you as much, but there are other suggestions"

ZY But the design of my device is just awful, almost as bad as a battery.

--------------------
London is the capital of Great Britain
valeryjan
Message#9
21.06.18, 23:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 179
Check in: 27.07.09
Samsung SGH-i718

* fantomrik,
Yes, the same stalker goes at a maximum of 40 + fps 1366x768 (the only static lighting I exhibit, since, with a full diggymic 20-30fps), even on a celeron 1007u with intel hd. And on the msi, and even more so the stalker will fly. And about your laptop, why do you not put a chrome os (clour ready, chromium os) on it, or remix os, phoenix os? I purchased a chromebook and forgot about Windows and PC. Movies, online tv, choose any android application you put and voila, to access movies, tv channels, music, just run an application like hdvideobox, hdrezka, soundcloud and others and all movies, tv channels, music in the application, and do not need to search in the browser as on Windows.

Post has been editedvaleryjan - 21.06.18, 23:16
fantomrik
Message#10
21.06.18, 23:15
Guru
[online]

Messages 3440
Check in: 06.07.07
Oneplus 6 8GB RAM

* valeryjan, and software for work, office, 1s and etc.?

--------------------
SE T630>Nokia7660>Nokia6630>Nokia N70>QTEKs200>ASUS p750>Siemens s65>samsung i900 wito>NTS НD2>HTC Sensation>Samsung Galaxy Note2>LG G3 3/32 Gb D855>Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos SM-G920FD>Samsung Galaxy S7 Duos SM-G930FD>Oneplus 6 8/256
valeryjan
Message#11
21.06.18, 23:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 179
Check in: 27.07.09
Samsung SGH-i718

* fantomrik,
The software for work is like Google documents analogs, and a full-fledged microsof office online extension to the Google Chrome browser, you can even launch in Windows in chrome there is no difference with the Microsoft office installed in Windows. Plus, since you work online in the office, you can save documents on the hard disk or onedrive on the hard disk. Conveniently. At work, I began to make a table, document, I finished at home, without using any flash drives .. In the same place, in the browser, chrome in the app store and extensions is full of video, audio editors, photoshop analogs, 3d editors, and occupy only a little space. Plus there are all Android applications and a full-fledged playmarket. And the same chrome os can be installed on the USB flash drive and from it and loaded into the live cd or installed on the second partition next to Windows. And you already choose what to download and when: chrome os for multimedia, or windows for specialized software. The only thing with the abundance of android games is not enough what you play with the mouse keyboard. Need a gamepad. And with the mouse keyboard, there are gta games, asphalt 8, real racing, strategies, well, games in which you can reassign control keys, dead effect 2 for example
SelSTAFF
Message#12
21.06.18, 23:48
May the Force be with you!
[online]

Messages 2156
Check in: 08.07.14
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Here is my little story ....
I do not like to wake up early, but you want to live then know how to spin.
My job is related to documents. A lot of documents, so much trash, just stuffing. I would say simply with the DOOM documents. And I turn on my laptop, but before I wipe the tear from my eyes ... And these tears are not from joy, but from doom ... I have such a laptop, I have seen such ... Even the gods turned away from it. Hades himself said: even in the underworld there is no place for him. Everything, I launched it ... The effects are all on the Minimum and even lower than the understated, offended and humiliated .. From the side it looks like windows 98 ... Again a tear rolled ... I open Chrome to receive a bunch of mail, already tears flow in a stream .. I barely downloaded, be sure to cross (God forgive me). As soon as I open the word, so my computer lets me know: you are pushing me too much brat .... Notebook 2013 ... For lunch, I just rake the mail .. Then I do the chores. Glad to life, that at least a variety, but then a call to me ..... Look at the mail and I have a mood scale of minus 600 percent .... Lord, give me this laptop, I will kiss it, put it in a frame, then pull it out, work it, then again in the frame .. I will kiss him again .. I will not sleep .... That's the story. Maybe I will be that happy person who will open 4 tabs at the same time. Thank you my dear forum users

Post has been editedselSTAFF - 21.06.18, 23:50

--------------------
dmdmc
Message#13
22.06.18, 00:19
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 05.02.14
Highscreen Boost 3 SE Pro

Hello. Working and studying . I love gadgets) from laptops dell xps 17 l702 video gt555 3; GB, but now the old man is rarely used. Mac Air for work. And gaming laptop Alenvar 17 latest version. I call him Alik or Alena)); so for fun. I bought it about a year ago. For games, browsing movie sites to watch) from games it is preferable to race and all kinds of extras. It would be cool to see that this kid can)) my Alik pulls everything without problems and brakes I think and your kid will work well ... Ps I think to buy msi gt75 i9 with time just want it. But in general, Alain pleases for now.
serruf
Message#14
22.06.18, 01:15
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1232
Check in: 21.12.09
Honor 9

Zolotariova @ 06/19/18, 18:36*
full download MSI GS63 Stealth Thin at will.
I'm afraid if I load it to the full - it will cut it down to a vigorous shit.

It’s just that MSI saves on power supply units and their chains are not optimized, which ultimately leads to a shortage of power over time a regular user will notice this after 2-3 years exactly as the warranty expires - this is very sad.
Those. over time, you have to buy an ever more powerful power supply unit that you need to search for compatible, it’s not the first time that I’ve come across this problem with MSI gaming books ...

ps: it's not me just "Posts: 666"} -)

Post has been editedserruf - 22.06.18, 01:28

--------------------
daniltol
Message#15
22.06.18, 22:47
a guest
[offline]

Messages 0
Check in: 22.12.17
Meizu M5 2/16

Sorry, but I live in Kharkov
afilexo
Message#16
23.06.18, 08:56
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11
Check in: 30.09.12

The game Final fantasy 15 at max speeds will put the laptop on its knees. He will ask for mercy after Watch Dogs 2. He can not play.
Brian_OConner333
Message#17
23.06.18, 11:08
Out of the silent planet
[offline]

Messages 1585
Check in: 27.01.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Hello, dear editorssavagemessiahzine.com.
It so happened that I don’t have my own laptop, however, I’m in common with my father, who for a couple of years has been faithfully serving us to diagnose cars. I will tell, perhaps, about the history of what I needed a computer for at different periods of life.
We bought our first laptop in 2006. Then I played games on it and mastered office programs (I typed a lot in Word, made tables in Excel). I copied from the Internet cheats, tips and passing different games, was a comparative table of characteristics of cars, and, oddly enough, I was interested in doing this at 13 years old.
In 2008, I had my first own desktop PC, on which I played games, used VKontakte, and also downloaded a large amount of music, including digitizing from analog sources. I was fascinated by this and learned a little audio editing in Adobe Audition, and also often converted audio.
In 2013, using the second-hand market, I upgraded my computer, leaving only the case and power supply, because there was not enough power for new games. This computer has been used by me for 5 years now to study at a university, I also did light editing of photos in Adobe Photoshop, watched movies and videos on YouTube, and now I’m thinking about starting to make useful videos about audio equipment, computers, etc. d. Already tried to mount and digitize video using Sony Vegas. I will be glad to check what a modern gaming laptop is capable of.

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global 4/64 Gb Lake Blue
ROM:10.2.1.0 stable,base:Android 8.1.0 stock,core:stock
alex07111971
Message#18
23.06.18, 21:21
Developer company "4 Gina"
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 4660
Check in: 11.08.08
ZTE Blade A6

I have one friend in Moscow (one of the best antenna developers), in the development process a program is used that wants a lot of memory, multi-core percent, I don’t know how vidyuha, I have all the budget, if the editor is 4pda, interested in comparing with any then another laptop (his laptop is not sickly, take a word), then I can contact, but he is not registered.
There is a second acquaintance, a professor at one of the universities of Yekaterinburg, the same antenna designer, and models the same at the same threshold.
Want to really put, write in a personal.
Tired reviews from sellers of ice cream to read !!!)))

Post has been editedalex07111971 - 23.06.18, 21:22

--------------------
anton99zel
Message#19
24.06.18, 17:00
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 775
Check in: 07.03.11

Hmm, at a price of 184,990 rubles, I will already believe that it is powerful, but for graphics the display will be small.
Takel
Message#20
25.06.18, 01:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 222
Check in: 14.03.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

* afilexo
* DarkSnow,
show you how I play modern games on high-max speeds on my laptop for 100k so that you would dispel the myth in your head?

2 pagesV  1 2 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 12:22