Rep: (8)
DiscussionDodocool DA106 GY
Player
Discussion пїЅ
Specifications
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Display screen: 2.0 inch QVGA LCD, 320 * 240 resolution
Processor: ARM Dual-Core Cortex-M3
Support audio formats: DSD64, DSD128, DSD256 (. DFF and. Dsf), FLAC 192 kHz / 24bit, ALAC 192 kHz / 24bit, ape 96 kHz / 24bit, OGG, WAV, MP3, AAC, M4A
Voice Recording: 192 kHz / 24 PCM
FM Radio: Support FM stereo radio and FM radio recording
SNR: 105dB
Distortion: В± 05% with 32 MW
Internal Memory: 8 GB
Memory card slot: support memory card up to 256GB
Power Source: Built-in 3.7V 1400mAh Lithium Battery
Charging Time: Approx. 2.5 hours
Play time: up to 30 hours
Built-in microphone: Yes
Language: Russian (very poor translation), English, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Thai, Polish, Danish, Dutch, Greek, Czech, Turkish, Hebrew, Arabic, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
Interface: 1 * Micro-USB port, 1 * TF card slot, 1 * 3.5 mm headphone jack, 1 * Line out port
Size 97 * 55 * 13 mm (L * W * H)
Weight: Approx. 108 g

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Firmware
Firmware - see postDodocool DA106 GY [Other] (Post moisey-bog # 74337768)
RKNANOFW.img
Translated by RKNANOFW.img
Clean firmware with a larger font and final translation
Firmware mod update 3.0.8
V3.0.8.7
Firmware without background noise

Bugs
1. It hangs on a library scan and goes into reboot.
- Most likely you have unreadable music files. If you delete them, the scan will be successful. You can identify such files through Aimp Tag Editor - drop all your music into this program and sort by size. Aimp Tag Editor denotes files unreadable for the player by zero size, although they take up space on the disk.
... If other bugs are found - write, add

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 17.07.19, 10:35
Reason for editing: Firmware without background noise

Rep: (105)
* mittt0,
Are you talking about background noise?
I apologize if anyone has the time, please listen to this track for the hiss.
https://yadi.sk/d/fRXJvqF4advPMw
I am interested in the background hiss at the very beginning, and 2.36 minutes before the end of the track, there is a quiet moment in the composition on which the background hiss is heard.
There is no this player yet, but on smart and on the non-player that I recently arrived - there are these noises :( no matter mp3 or flac this composition.

Rep: (1)
* Bolo - Punch,
listened to microlab pro2 and built-in sound. at first hissing seems to be a bit, in the middle I did not hear

I listened to the composition, the background noise is well audible.

Posted on 03/05/2019, 19:27:

I listened to the player with Superlux HD668B headphones. Equalizer set to POP mode. The volume at 80 loses comfortably. In the EAS equalizer mode, the feeling that the headphones will explode the brain ... The bass margin is decent

Rep: (105)
* dima23091978,
Eh, well, for the misfortune with this noise :( to know where it comes from. So far, only kz zsa and fengru emx500 earbuds, there is hissing on both of them. I already sin on the headphones. The beginning of the Mono - Dream Odyssey composition is also with this noise But so far I only have a phone for music, and a shitty player who knows why hell took
Sago m2
Attached Image
On it, this noise directly cuts especially.
Interestingly, when listening to HTC one m8 I did not hear this noise, at least I do not remember what it was.
I thought at least on dodocool it is not there either.
On the untimely deceased xduoo x3 did not have time to listen to these compositions, although there was no noise on it, even when listening to classics such as Luca D'Alberto. Now I catch these noises.
Just now, before choosing a player, I don’t really want to spend much money, and xs how to choose a poor Jew: D from players on a dodocool chip and ruizu a50 as an option, or with a zishan 3 DAC, one figs for dodocool out of all this is most of all soul)) .

Rep: (0)
Tell me pzhl who knows: the firmware in the header is live, can I safely install it?
Yes, and is it possible to install on the Dodocool DA106? How is this gadget different from the Dodocool DA106 GY?
thank

* dvskb,

here is the firmwareDodocool DA106 GY [Other] (Post UniSoft # 82779078)

no different

Thank.
On the off gadget, we throw in the root, reboot? It's like that?

Rep: (2)
Nexmil @ 03/07/19, 11:00*
Eh, well, for the misfortune with this noise :( to know where it comes from. So far, only kz zsa and fengru emx500 inserts from the ears, both have hissing it.

I have noise in descending order
Blitzwulf plugs - 16th
kz as10 - 32th
Deluxe Suite 669-52 (probably not noisy)

Noisy during playback, very weak.

Reading the different branches here, I realized that a lot of noise is where.

Post has been editedSkaaRj_13 - 07.03.19, 11:55

Guys, I have a request to those who disassembled the player:
please write accuratedimensions battery.

Rep: (5)
Size 404562. Thickness 4mm, width 45mm, length 62mm.

I found the video on disassembling and the size of the battery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s04Zx5YSR0

Can someone come in handy

mishel260by
SkaaRj_13

Thank you, dear!
The battery is still working, but I'm already slowly digging aliexpress :)
By the way, if someone has already found something interesting - feel free to post links.
Sooner or later, this question will interest many ...

Rep: (11)
* RihterS already ordered myself. Now I'm sitting with the old smart, without Ali. According to the results, unsubscribe with photos and links. One Chinese seems to be changing himself. Something there barely shoved something cut milling. In general, as it comes, wait for the report with instructions on how to increase the battery capacity in a bomstyudent style. Confuses two reviews when ordering, and an untracked track, well, nothing, and it went through.

Oh yes. Does everyone know how to decipher the designation on the battery?

For example, take "lipo 503450"
Lithium polymer 5 cm (length) by 3.4 cm (width) by 5 mm (height).

Do you want to find what for the player - look at the inscription on it, measure the available distance, search in aliexpress (Avito, the city’s radio market) by the intended designations.

Post has been editedd0shik - 11.03.19, 22:28

d0shik
Yes, it is interesting...
And the sequence: length, width, height (483450) is this the standard?
Those. the first two digits - always long, the second two digits - width, the third - height?

Greetings to all! I would like to thank from the bottom of my heart all those who are happy with new firmware! Thank you so much guys! The question is as follows. After adding new tracks, one gets the feeling that their player itself will play with a randomizer with a probability of up to 1/100. Moreover, if you listen to all the tracks, without transitions. When you start flipping buttons, the randomizer works quite fine for itself. The same goes for playback. One gets the feeling that a certain number of tracks seem to be in the favorites list and almost every time he will play them, and not new ones that were added or even were previously in the library. Maybe these are my prejudices. Can someone explain the operation of random playback of tracks (repeat in the settings set 1 time). Thank you in advance

Rep: (5)
RihterS @ 03/12/2019, 03:21*
d0shik
Yes, it is interesting...
And the sequence: length, width, height (483450) is this the standard?
Those. the first two digits - always long, the second two digits - width, the third - height?

Yes, it seems like thickness at once, then width and length.

Posted on 03/12/2019, 21:59:

In Chip and Dip there are 414661. The capacity is 1300. So, they can have dimensions plus or minus 1 mm.

Rep: (20)
UniSoft @ 02.26.19, 04:36*
v3.0.8.6
+ fixed bug with UTF-8
+ changed encoder handler
+ patch radio (removed noise when turned on, reduced gain)
+ fixed output of the total number of tracks (icons are shifted to the right)
+ fixed a bug in the radio (in the absence of at least one programmed station in preset mode, switch the channel up, we get a reboot)
+ font (d0shik, Slwtch0201)
+ translation (gt-s5300)
+ graphics (gt-s5300, UniSoft)
+ FM graphics (scropus)
RKNANOFW_v6.rar (1.68 MB)

Thank you for the titanic work.

But
"common settings-SCREEN OFF TIMER" has turned into a "display-SLEEP TIMER". It would probably be more correct- “DISPLAY DISABLING TIME” or something more competent, but this is NOT A SLEEP TIMER (you might think of the whole device). Well, or DISPLAY SLEEP TIMER, in short, misleading.
And one more thing: "counterclockwise scroll wheel" - somehow it turns out in Albanian :-)

Post has been editedvan der graaff - 13.03.19, 07:55

Indeed, the translation into Russian at some points by the Chinese turned out to be clearer. Can someone tell me the program for unpacking the firmware.

CYANIDE92 @ 03/12/19, 19:46*
The survey is as follows. After adding new tracks, one gets the feeling that their player itself will play with a randomizer with a probability of up to 1/100. Moreover, if you listen to all the tracks, without transitions. When you start flipping buttons, the randomizer works quite fine for itself. The same goes for playback. One gets the feeling that a certain number of tracks seem to be in the favorites list and almost every time he will play them, and not new ones that were added or even were previously in the library. Maybe these are my prejudices. Can someone explain the operation of random playback of tracks (repeat in the settings set 1 time). Thank you in advance

Read the thread, somewhere in the last few pages I wrote about this.

I have music on a 256GB card, only about 64 GB of songs from folders in a row on the list get into the playlist when updating. Here he reproduces from them with a random choice.

If you manually select a folder that did not fall into this list, the player will lose it, but it will not fall into the random play list.

The firmware is very curve regarding playback modes. And the player is still the brake: rofl:

SkaaRj_13, thanks. Had seen. This fact is sad (((I thought with the previous player I got rid of this problem - it turned out not. Well, all that remains is to hope that this will be fixed

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 07:04