> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

9 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> ALLDOCUBE Freer X9 - Discussion | Tablet, 8.9 "
Roccuyanun
Message#1
18.06.18, 13:15
Aksakal
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 5215
Check in: 25.02.08

DiscussionALLDOCUBE Freer X9
PictureALLDOCUBE Freer X9, Cube x9
Discussion

Specifications
Brand: ALLDOCUBE
Type: tablet
Processor Manufacturer: MTK 8173v
Processor: IMG GX6250
Kernel: 2.0GHz, 4 cores
Supported languages: Multilingual

Memory

RAM: 4GB
Built-in memory: 64GB
External memory: TF card up to 128 GB (not included)

Network

Network Support: Dual WiFi 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz
Wi-Fi: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac Wireless Internet
GPS: Yes
Bluetooth: 4.0

Screen

Screen Type: Capacitive (10 points)
Screen Size: 8.9 inches
Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1600 (WQXGA)

Camera

Camera type: Dual cameras (main and front)
Rear camera: 13.0MP
Front camera: 5.0MP

Connection

TF Card Slot: Yes
Type-C: Yes
3.5mm headphone jack: Yes

Overall

Battery Capacity (mAh): 3.8V / 5500mAh, polymer battery
Charging time (h): 4-5 hours
Back cover material: all-metal
G-sensor: supported
Youtube: supported
Speaker: Dual Speakers
Microphone: supported
Google Play: supported

Media Formats

Image Format: BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPG, PNG
Music Format: AAC, APE, FLAC, MP3, WAV, WMA
Video Format: H.263, H.264, MPEG4
MS Office format: Excel, PPT, Word

Additional characteristics
Additional function: alarm clock, Bluetooth, browser, calculator, calendar, gravitational sounding, OTG, Wi-Fi

Dimensions
Product Size: 22.70 x 14.40 x 0.60 cm / 8.94 x 5.67 x 0.24 inches

Photo
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 19.06.18, 22:42
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section
Ph9lmobromid
Message#2
19.06.18, 19:25
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 775
Check in: 07.10.15

If there is something to compare (from tablets), how does it have a screen - touchscreen touch sensitivity? It runs briskly if it is loaded with games and you get out of the game, launch other attachments and so on. How does it get hot in games? I know that weaknesses are its autonomy. Especially with loads. I advise a simple solution. Kernel Adiutor and play with frequencies. (without root access it is useless).

Is it possible to ruin it at all or not?

1 Lack of a root solution was available, so detailed game features were not possible.
2 Tablet X9 comes with Chinese firmware, which does not include the google game store. New foreign firmware that includes google components that require PC flashing, which is not a reliable procedure
3 Antutu Video could not play all videos in sequence
4 Lost connection to the Wi-Fi network and the inability to reconnect (requesting a repeated password and receiving the message “failed to save the network” when attempting) several times. Resolved only when rebooting
5 Applications require permission again, even after granting the specified permissions. For example: the camera application requests permission to read / write files and use the camera.

Here is a list of minuses from the review on XDA - which ones are relevant and which ones are solved?

ROOT

When downloading the official firmware you will need:
1. Install the official drivers for your U89 tablet.
2. Blink your U89 tablet using the “SP Flash Tool” [The tutorial for the SP Flash tool is here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzyYXAflmOk]
3. Once you have launched the latest version of your U89 tablet, connect the tablet to fastboot. He does not know how? it's easy, install it:
https://adb.clockworkmod.com/for adb drivers.
https: //forum.xda-deve...ho....php? t = 2588979 forADB & Fastboot in your Windows.
4. Well, once you have installed everything, connect your flashing tablet to the U89C (latest version) on your computer. In the Windows operating system, press "Ctrl + R" and enter "CMD", press the ENTER button and enter your "Terminal":
- “ADB device”

The tablet will ask for permissions to connect to ADB, now enter into your terminal:
- "adb reboot bootloader"

Great, now in fastboot, let's run the fixed bootloader:
http: //www118.zippysha…2Nb2x4D/10563/boot.img

Write to your Windows terminal:
“Fastboot oem unlock” and press ENTER, on the screen of your tablet you will see a few words in English, do not follow the instructions, as they are wrong. In fact, to unlock your “bootloader”, you need to press a button on the tablet: “VOL-” (Volume Down).

On your tablet, you will see something like “unlock pass”, and on your computer you have to enter “reboot fastboot”. Now your tablet is completely erased.

Absolutely, it remains only to disguise “boot.img”, because after you have downloaded the tablet again, write again on your PC:
“Adb devices” and “adb reboot bootloader”, continue to flash your “boot” in fastboot. img ":
"fastboot flash boot boot.img" *

* Tip:

Great, now write "reboot fastboot". Tablet rooted, install APK Magisk Manager and enjoy.

You can share this study guide, improve it, or do whatever you want with it. It is translated from Spanish to English using Google Translator.

Post has been editedPh9lmobromid - 19.06.18, 19:32

--------------------
infinite infinity of devices
Roccuyanun
Message#3
19.06.18, 19:58
Aksakal
[online]

Messages 5215

The problem with the non-working playmarket could not be solved by selecting other, older versions, unfortunately there was no time to sew the programs, I just stupidly download programs from here or from apk pure also downloaded from 4pd. When games is heated, up to 60 degrees, on the device info. Therefore, the games are not particularly suitable. Braking is not noticeable. The Internet is excellent, the sound is very good for the tablet, stereo. Touch responsive, I can only compare with the fact that at hand, ipad 2, this one is two heads tall in everything, even in children digma plane 7.6 this one is also much better. The screen is really cool, with no glare, the transfer is a bit warm, but for me it's even a plus, the eyes get less tired, there is no miracle for color correction. The sound in the headphones is bad, or rather ordinary, good can not be called

Posted 06/19/2018 at 19:59:

Antutu set the benchmark, at startup, hangs tightly ..

Posted on 06/19/2018, 20:00:

Wi fi and bluetooth work fine, permission is enough to issue once

Posted 06/19/2018 at 20:02:

By the way, autonomy is less, you can’t call bad, but from the features, the screen without anti-glare, very much glare. Ordered a universal anti-glare film, come, cut, we'll see.

The cover for 460 rubles from Ali, came up perfectly, just perfect.

Post has been editedvitaliy-saransk - 19.06.18, 20:03
Roccuyanun
Message#4
19.06.18, 20:06
Aksakal
[online]

Messages 5215

By the way, for hardware, except for cameras, and the size of the screen, it is identicalhttp: //ru.aliexpress.c..79113_32848859337.html

It costs 7 android out of the box, maybe it will be time, by passing that firmware, there is a chance that it will start
AlexanderL
Message#5
19.06.18, 22:43
del
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 15780
Check in: 12.02.13
Meizu 16th 6/64

M
Topic moved to subsectionCube

--------------------
MoreI am not a moderator. For questions related to the forum, you are happy to answer existingModerators of the section "Android - Devices"
yaon
Message#6
20.06.18, 12:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 180
Check in: 20.09.11
Honor 8X Max Snapdragon 636

I'm waiting for such a tablet with aliexpress. Ordered because of the good (as they write) screen. The eyes are not the same. I want to take on business trips to climb on the Internet and play not very demanding games. Does the playmarket really not work on it?

Post has been editedyaon - 20.06.18, 12:44
Roccuyanun
Message#7
20.06.18, 12:49
Aksakal
[online]

Messages 5215

* yaon, not, unfortunately, it is necessary to sew, but I ordered it with jd, today I asked the seller with Ali, he replied that they are already sent to send, it can work with Ali. On the manufacturer’s website, why is this model missing
kacer
Message#8
20.06.18, 14:33
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 12
Check in: 04.01.12

Yaon @ 06/20/18, 12:43*
Does the playmarket really not work on it?

I also ordered it on Ali. The description stated that Google Play is present.
yaon
Message#9
20.06.18, 14:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 180
Check in: 20.09.11
Honor 8X Max Snapdragon 636

* vitaliy-saransk,Well, let's see what I come. I had the experience of using a tablet without Google at all. And nothing worked fine.
Roccuyanun
Message#10
20.06.18, 15:37
Aksakal
[online]

Messages 5215

* yaon, so I use the alternative application store for applications, but the Google market, despite the fact that it does not allow downloading and updating applications, is necessary for the functioning of play games, so as not to lose the process in games. It is weak in the game plan, but the Internet and books are very good to read, like watching movies
kacer
Message#11
20.06.18, 20:42
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12

Hjvnqnvyyy @ 06/20/18, 20:21*
What do you think you can take?

I was there and took a couple of days ago.

Post has been editedkacer - 20.06.18, 20:42
hjvnqnvyyy
Message#12
20.06.18, 20:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 168
Check in: 12.02.16
Meizu Pro 6

* kacer, Already received?

Posted on 06/20/2018 at 20:43:

If so, how do you like the tablet and the seller? Did you order a cover from him or not?

--------------------
I study
Roccuyanun
Message#13
20.06.18, 20:47
Aksakal
[online]

Messages 5215

I took the cover here
http://s.aliexpress.com/QRjMvaEr?fromSns=Copyto Clipboard
It went perfectly
hjvnqnvyyy
Message#14
20.06.18, 20:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 168
Meizu Pro 6

* vitaliy-saranskGot it, so the tablet means already received?

--------------------
I study
Roccuyanun
Message#15
20.06.18, 20:51
Aksakal
[online]

Messages 5215

* hjvnqnvyyy, books, movies and simple games are excellent. The battery holds well. But a little tricky games are heated. Btw gps works well too

Posted 20/06/2018 20:52:

* hjvnqnvyyy, yes, 5 days ago, for this money only on the secondary market, if something can be found
kacer
Message#16
20.06.18, 21:23
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12

hjvnqnvyyy @ 06/20/18, 20:42*
Already received?

No, I ordered it in the evening, today the seller sent. I took delivery epacket.
psichopatka100
Message#17
21.06.18, 17:21
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 515
Check in: 16.04.08
LeEco Le Max 2 6/64

So I bought today in that store. Here are just a rating something a little strained me and sold only 9 pcs. Interesting to send? This is the cheapest option at the moment. And from chuwi proshku with 7 Andrew nobody tried to roll? The basis of the idea is the same.
curcumin
Message#18
22.06.18, 14:28
Novice
[online]

Group: Active users
Messages 31
Check in: 09.11.11
Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Standart

Also recently became the owner of this device. According to the instructions from XDA, I updated the latest firmware from the manufacturer's websiteCube firmwarewith bootloader unlocking and root.Link to XDA - message number 13
Machine translation was given above.
Recovery tried to stupidly flash from Mi Pad3, it does not go into it (I'm not verysmartI understand this well and I myself have failed to collect something working with the help of the kitchen: sveta :)
By the way, if necessary, I can put the firmware on Ya.Disk, otherwise I don’t remember how I got it from Panbaida.

Play Market set in a peculiar way - through Lucky Patcher. I do not use the functions of the hacked market, but everything was put easily and simply without unnecessary Google garbage, which is not needed on the tablet at all.
Apex launcher seemed faster than the complete "naked".

On the tablet itself, I will say that with a cool matrix of the screen, the firmware is not optimized at all, the processor is thrashing at full speed, Trickstar Mod does not hold frequencies, the responsiveness of menus and browser leaves much to be desired. At the same time, videos in some Youtube are played without delay at any resolution, at least 4K. For the PUBG test, it ran - quite playable. I think WOT should also be no problem.
By the way, the resolution was reduced to 1920 * 1200 - I have poor eyesight and I don’t see the pixels anyway.

It heats near the cameras fairly, although it will be possible later to modify the heat removal to the metal cover. The case is not so much hands fry.

4GB of RAM is encouraging, it quietly hang 5-7 programs mixed with toys and a browser.

In short, this is a typical representative of the Chinese industry - iron is excellent, optimization is "0".

The tablet took because of the perfect balance for me between the size of the screen and the weight of the carcass. I put a movable ring on the case and use it, holding it up on the thumb of my left hand.

Post has been editedcurcumin - 22.06.18, 14:44
Reason for editing: Completed
hjvnqnvyyy
Message#19
24.06.18, 22:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 168
Meizu Pro 6

Today is here (http://s.aliexpress.com/ZfaeAJfM?fromSns=Copy)ordered. let's see how it comes.

--------------------
I study
Roccuyanun
Message#20
02.07.18, 01:18
Aksakal
[online]

Messages 5215

Batteries last for 6 hours of video from YouTube with medium brightness and medium sound
Homo habilis
Message#21
03.07.18, 14:34
User
[offline]

Messages 85
Check in: 23.11.13

Joined the waiting time. I ordered in Bereal store for 7500 yesterday plus 300r e-package delivery. Not yet sent the seller.
And today he is already at 9500. So I think, will send or not?

--------------------
I am three hundred years old, I crawled out of darkness

9 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 21:27