Havit G1 - Discussion | [btHeadphones]

Rep: (32)
Havit G1 - Discussion
Havit G1
Official site | Discussion пїЅ | Havit G1 - Purchase пїЅ | Havit G1 PRO - Discussion

Attached Image

Description
Consumers around the world demand a more pleasant listening experience while playing sports, and the HAVIT G1 Series True Wireless Earbuds promise to offer just that. HAVIT announces the release of the HAVIT G1 Series TWS True Wireless Earbuds, which offers OTC auditions during exercises.
Offering an exceptional and truly wireless solution, the HAVIT G1 series not only removes the wire between the headphones, but also allows users to charge without a charging cable.
The new headphones offer a sleek and compact design, offering all the durability of any consumer. For example, the G1 TWS series headphones are IPX5 waterproof with fall protection. With Bluetooth 5.0, users get the latest audio streaming capabilities that provide optimized audio output.
When it's time to charge the headphones, you can simply put them in your bag. A 720 mAh bag on the go can charge your headphones five times per charge. “It uses up to 90% of space, holding your headphones securely and charging them at the same time,” said the HAVIT team.
The TWS G1 series cores were designed for anyone who has an active lifestyle, as well as for those who want to enjoy a more sophisticated experience with headphones.
These top-of-the-line headphones compete with some of the largest players in the market with an exclusive design that is competitive in both performance and price.
“We compared the G1 with similar products on the market, and we believe that its characteristics, characteristics and quality are equal, even superior products 1.5-2.5 times more expensive. G1 is the beginning of our new audio branch “H Series”, which is a high-end audio brand that focuses on the need for sports fans. ” said Zhong Yuan, G1 product manager.
The G1 series is an updated version of a successful Kickstarter campaign that was successfully funded - details can be found on the Kickstarter website.
More information can be found on the HAVIT website.
HAVIT is a globally recognized brand offering high-tech consumer-oriented devices, including headphones, Bluetooth speakers, keyboards, and more. The company has become a pioneer in its niche, and consumers in 160 countries use HAVIT products in their daily lives.
Device characteristics
Input voltage / current: DC 5V / 1A
Earbud Battery: 60mAh * 2 (fully charged at 1.5H)
Battery Charger: 720mAh
Playing time: 3.5H (without charging, average volume) 21H (with charging receipt, average volume)
Talk time: 4.5H (without charging)
Standby time: 80H (without charging)
Bluetooth Version: V5.0
Working range of a wireless communication: 10 m (without obstacles)
Speaker: О¦5.8MM, titanium diaphragm
Speaker Sensitivity: 90 В± 3 dB 1 kHz / 1 mW
Supported profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, TWS, SBC, AAC
Impedance: 16 ohms В± 15% 1 kHz
Speaker frequency: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
Charger size: 38 * 60 * 60 mm
Earbud sizes: 22 * ​​28 * 29 mm * 2
Net Weight: 6g * 2 (Earbuds) / 59g (Charger)
User Reviews
Useful

K
Friends, there is a new topic for discussion.Havit G1 PRO. I ask you to discuss this model only within the framework of that topic. Share news and information.

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Regarding filling the caps, correcting information, corrections, please contact the QMS .

Topics CuratorBoy77ruS

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 19.08.19, 15:05
Reason for editing: Microphone information

Friends! Some of you have been with them for a week. Tell us about autonomy and in general.

Rep: (18)
Friends! Some of you have been with them for a week. Tell us about autonomy and in general.

2 weeks, just enough for 16 hours, at a time I managed to listen to 3.5 hours on the trip.

listen to 3.5 hours on the trip.

At what volume about? Is it comfortable to wear them? How is the sound? Clippings?

At what volume about? Is it comfortable to wear them? How is the sound? Clippings?

The volume is 90%, after 3 hours the right ear begins to hurt (xs apparently the ears are), they have already written a lot about the sound - for wireless ears it’s good, the bass is flat, there are clippings, but only of the left earphone and only in places where there is interference.

Rep: (0)
What about water resistance? have any experience?

Vasily @ 07/04/18, 15:17*
What about water resistance? have any experience?

IPx5 - protection against water flows from any direction, I think you can walk in them in the rain, but no more.

Rep: (31)
* beerman104 , and what else can I do with bluetooth headphones in wet conditions?))

beerman104, and what else can you do with bluetooth headphones in wet conditions?))

Well, I didn’t take a shower in them, although in theory it’s possible.

Well, here came my headphones.
It came in 15 days. Not yet included. Here is a photo, I will supplement my feelings further.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

I turned on charging with 2 amperes, then I read what I need 1 And to charge, otherwise you can ruin it. It’s strange if there isn’t a controller.
I'm not an audiophile, but compared to the Sony WF-1000X, the Havit G1 has more bass without an equalizer twist. Sound good for the money.
Buttons, of course, are inconvenient to use, since by pressing them you press the earphone deeper and this can be painful and uncomfortable.
There seem to be no delays on YouTube. Mxplayer is okay too.
You cover your right ear with your hand, the sound in the left one stops.
He put on the biggest nozzles and ambrosures, it’s uncomfortable for me, but in the middle I feel that they will fall out.
Right-main, and you are talking about it. At home, audibility is good.

Picture

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 11.04.19, 16:58

I noticed a small bug when the case has already a little charge, but it still does not blink, when you get the headphones, they themselves do not turn on.

Rep: (7)
Hello! Owners of havit, please write in a nutshell, what about the sound falling off, disconnecting the phone, dropping the headphone when running, sound quality?
Is there an alternative for the same amount. I read the thread with meizu pop, there are more reviews, but many problematic ones.
I just can’t understand if there are fewer users in this thread, or simply no one has any complaints or the wow effect to share?

Rep: (15)
* lupfiasco , there are 2 reviews in the header, I kind of described everything ... And whether they will fall out of your ear depends on the ears themselves, until no one complains about it. Communication depends on the phone, too, someone wrote that it was on the player program ... I didn’t have direct dumps.

Post has been editedAresGO - 06.07.18, 10:31

Rep: (139)
15th ordered.
Today I received in Moscow time.
The sound is great.
Bass is also dense . I'm not a music lover, really.
My ears are problematic. All gags fall out. These hold on medium elastic bands perfectly. There are no stuttering or falling off at home. Wherever you put your phone. If you close the right earphone with your hand, the sound falls into one. Left - do not care.
I have white. They do not look bulky. The first charge that comes in, wireless charging does not charge them. Version G1W.
Delight.
Yes, my phone supports BT 5.0

Post has been editeddkiss - 05.07.18, 22:27

* dkiss
Left, too, if you close the sound goes out)))

Posted on 07/05/2018, 22:36:

Now I put on the middle pads and took the ear pads from other headphones, they are longer and the bass began to hammer even more, the sound insulation apparently changed

It was boring and conducted an experiment - I connected the headphones to everything that is possible in the house (3 different phones, a google home speaker, and a computer), and so the victory in the nomination for the best sound goes to ....... bluetooth whistle for 100r. which even 4.0 does not support, the worst sound was on xiaomi mi3s, the push-button Samsung plays better, almost at the same level as the whistle goes the phone lenovo p2, (although it may be play music)

Post has been editedbeerman104 - 06.07.18, 23:50

Rep: (5)
Greetings to havit owners and those who are waiting) Does anyone have experience connecting these ears to a phone, where is bluetooth 4.0?
And then the phone can change at first ...

Rep: (0)
I got it today, I turned it on only to check until I tested it. But I can say the sound is very decent, the bottom of the bass is all excellent medium, but it doesn’t matter. Zuv is 300% better than the ep52, there was a mess of everything. I also had xiaomi mi bluetooth neckband headphones which were better in sound too, ep52 I can say with confidence that havita g1 outstripped everyone.

Rep: (1)
He became the owner of these ears. Parcel with JD arrived in MO in 14 days. The track in LC was displayed on the second day after payment. There were no delivery problems, even in Russia, unexpectedly. But now on the ears. Packed perfectly, the box is not wrinkled. Everything is done qualitatively from the USB cable to the headphones themselves. Pleasant to the touch. They sit tight in the ears, they cannot fall out. The sound for the bluetooth headphones is excellent, there is a bass, they do not wheeze at full volume, but listening is already unrealistic, I'm listening in half. I can compare with meizu ep51 ... more precisely, the meyza are not lying nearby in terms of sound quality. Havit does them specifically. In general, satisfied with the purchase. Great ears for the price. And about the sound, there is an equalizer, you can customize for yourself. I listen to mi 5s through poweramp. It's good that I did not take meizu pop, went from there to this thread. And I did not regret what I bought.

Yes, and about the video. I watched the videos on YouTube and just the video recorded on the phone, there is no rassynchron. I did not notice. I can’t say by dumps yet, I tested it for about half an hour, during this time everything was ok.

Rep: (15)
I do not understand, none of the owners have a camera? So hard to make a photo headphone comparison?

Zigmo @ 07/07/18, 11:48*
Does anyone have experience connecting these ears to a phone, where is bluetooth 4.0?

There is, even there is an experience of connecting with a bluetooth whistle version 2.0 probably (he is 7 years old) and I did not notice a strong difference in sound between 4.0 on the phone, it plays well here and there, it seems to me more important that it transfers music via bluetooth.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/06/19, 11:15 PM