Pos-terminal Atol Optima

Rep: (0)
And what version of Windows is (bios, EC controller?), There is a problem with Optima, the pinpad Verifone vx 820 connected via USB with external power falls off, the power on the scanner also disappeared at the beginning, it seems to work now. I don’t know where to dig (

Rep: (25)
Damn I face the choice of Pipo x10 or Optima, the price difference is noticeable if the pipo costs 12-13tr, then the optima is twice as much as 25tr, but the difference in the filling is not large in fact in the number of usb ports in place of 10 optima for pipa 4, but this it seems like it’s not a problem to solve the hub, the som ports do not seem to be needed, there’s no such difference in the ability to connect the HDD in the pip, but there is a connector for miroSD in fact it will be the same I think there’s no difference where to backup. Battery, as I understand it, in Optima for extra payment? then in the pip built-in Akum
In fact, I want to use it myself with 1C Retail.
* ~ Vasay ~,
* Mitandaster,
* Partizan54,

What software do you use? maybe what advise?
So I think it's worth overpaying twice?

Post has been editedavgaz - 20.01.19, 17:27

Rep: (7)
* avgaz , I came to Optima after two broken Pipo, so count the overpayment
The question of how long Optima will last remains open.
I use Kontur.Market. If with alcohol, then 8900 rubles per year.
By the way, Atol still has a Sigma model with a 10 'screen and a built-in fiscal printer.

Rep: (87)
Sigma with 10 'screen and integrated fiscal printer.

Only she is on Android.

* ~ Vasay ~ ,
~ Vasay ~ @ 01/26/19, 0:40 *
Only she is on Android.
Yes on Android. This is bad? The restriction is only on the sale of strong alcohol.

Zsg 75 @ 01.26.19, 00:54*
This is bad

Maybe yes:
- no (or I don’t know how) to close everything from the playful cashier pens. And as practice shows - they climb where it is not necessary.
- IMHO software for Windows is better. It’s easier to solve the issue of synchronization with the custom 1C UT base based on a rather old configuration.

Rep: (8)
Lay out (or send in a personal message) the BIOS BIOS with the correction of the time error (last), and the latest firmware of the EU controller.

The problem described above - when turned on, flashes blue, and does not start - I also have it. We treat by switching on with disconnected peripherals and then connecting everything.

I came to Optima after two broken Pipo

If it’s no secret, what was breaking in them?

* avgaz , And xs, just stopped turning on. I hoped that the case in BP. We watched in 2 workshops, said the food is coming, the problem is somewhere further on the board. In general, no one took up the repair.

Rep: (1)
Windows 7 x64 not installed (need to understand)
I tried different options, right from the flash drive, through WinPE
Windows 7 x64 seems to be installed, but the disk "disappeared", but not in the BIOS.

Post has been editedirbinss - 18.02.19, 19:21

Windows 10 x64 installed, a little tambourine is required.
All drivers are installed through DriverPack, except for the video driver.

Thank you tip F7.

Can anyone tell me what exactly the differences between the optima versions 2/32 and 4/64 can, where is the documentation ?? for cash software prod as 2/32 should be enough for the eyes?
And yet who has not tried to install android-x86?

Post has been editedavgaz - 21.02.19, 00:31

How about installing android-x86 on optima who tried it? how about the drivers?

* avgaz ,
Avgaz @ 02.21.19, 0:30 *
differences in the optima version 2/32 and 4/64, maybe where is the documentation ?? for cash software prod as 2/32 should be enough for the eyes?

I chose for a long time to take the second cash desk and as a backup. I could not resist and ordered the version of Optima 2/32. Seduced by price. It turned out 13,600 rubles. There are no differences, except for memory.
I'm taking it today.

Avgaz @ 03/03/19, 15:56*
How about installing android-x86 on optima who tried it? how about the drivers?

I doubt that you can install Android on Celeron.

Zsg 75 @ 03/05/19, 14:22*
I doubt that you can install Android on Celeron.

On Atom, but not on Celeron?

You can put it, the question is what about the drivers.

Who uses which cash register software? I wanted to take and set the frontal of the simple, but they turned it off, now I don’t know

Posted on 03/05/2019, 18:37:

Zsg 75 @ 03/05/19, 14:05*
It turned out 13,600 rubles. There are no differences, except for memory.
I'm taking it today.

Where is such a price tag if not a secret?

Avgaz @ 02.21.19, 0:30*
for cash software prod as 2/32 should be enough for the eyes?

Today I tested 2/32, with the cash software Contour flies. Cloud inventory through a browser is also without brakes.

Posted on 03/08/2019, 00:07:

Avgaz @ 03/05/19, 18:36*
Where is such a price tag if not a secret?

Not there anymore. Just lucky, there was a one-time offer.

Sigma 10 'new. There are no special statistics on them.
Personally, Sigma is more sympathetic to me, if only for the reason that the android is more intuitive, erganoics, plus as it was already said with the fiscal book, which means if you purchase the device before July 1, 2019, the Federal Tax Service will make a tax deduction (refund) of 18 thousand. rubles (paragraph 2.2 st346.32 and paragraph 1.1 st346.51 of the Tax Code). And in principle, for money, she wins pipa and optima.
I repeat, for the technical part, there are no special statistics yet ... but the fact that grief was grabbed, that with peeps, that with optima, that with viva is a fact! As for iron and software.

But yes not in this top about it

Posted on 03/11/2019, 12:07:

* antmit

Attached files

Attached fileEC.zip(70.3 KB)
Attached fileFixClock4_4GRAM.zip(4.62 MB)

Partizan54 @ 03/11/19, 12:04*
Sigma 10 'new. There are no special statistics on them.

We have a couple of stores. In the summer, one bought Sigma 10, the other MSPOS-K.

If I bought now - I would take cars on windows.

From Android software, the feeling is of wild buggy crafts. We tried the software of the main players, came to the conclusion that it makes no sense to pay, since everything is equally crooked. They began to use the free Bifit Cashier. Sometimes updates break something.

Android firmware itself is also wildly crooked.

Recently, freaks from MultiSoft updated the MSPOS-K firmware (and the update arrived via 3G despite the prohibition of updates) - banning the use of any software except LightBox. Now I correspond with them by registered letters, since initially the cash desk was bought without reference to any cash register software.

Specifically about Sigma 10:

Awful printer (QR code is not recognized when trying to read the camera of a smartphone). MSPOS-K is much better.
There is no battery declared in TTX, it works only from the network.
Periodically loses the fiscal registrar.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 1:28 PM