Pos-terminal Atol Optima

Rep: (0)
Greetings forum users!

Please share your opinion about this Atol Optima device. Who has any problems with this device? Do the USB ports crash as it does on the PIPO X9s? Maybe they had problems connecting any cash peripherals (scanner, CMC, etc.). Do I fly ports or buggy if I load all 10 USB ports? Has anyone tried to roll Ubuntu any version, it turns out or not?
Does anyone use this device as a Pos-terminal? What is the cash program who uses and how it works steadily on this machine?
Share your opinion, I do not know whether to buy this unit. I would not ask if the quantity purchased was not 800 units.

Looking at the characteristics of this equipment, they suit me more than. And after reading the post on HABRAhttps://habr.com/company/atol/blog/347976/I am very excited about the purchase. But, unfortunately, no one leaves much feedback on this device.

Rep: (7)
Greetings I purchased Optima after two failed Pipo x9 and x9s.
In Optima there is everything that I lack in Pip: a big screen, 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB of internal memory, 10 usb, which are hidden inside the case under the cover. Everything flies, nothing falls off. I use the Contour Market.
The only thing, instead of the promised version of IoT Enterprise W10, is home. She began to signal the expiration of the license, and the key glued to the case does not accept.
In general, there is an impression that they are doing Optima in the same place where Pips are. Therefore, there are doubts about durability.

Post has been editedzsg 75 - 10.07.18, 00:16

Rep: (2)
And what is your institution? Why so much decided to buy?

The device is all good.
But the problem is still there. Right 2 usb 3.0 ports. If you insert something into them (flash drive, modem, any device), then wi-fi falls off.
It’s good that there are 8 ports in the back that work stably.
In the use of more than 10 devices, and order more. We use in grocery stores, including with USAIS.
Recommend.

Rep: (87)
Good day.

Interesting topics raised here.

I will also ask about Atol:

What say about ATOL Sigma 10? Has anyone come across? How about the quality?

http://www.atol.ru/cat…vx_9b_p7waApovEALw_wcB

According to the functionality, it seems to suit. But I'm afraid - no matter how buggy and dead in half a year (as Chinese tablets like to do).

Post has been edited~ Vasay ~ - 12.07.18, 13:19

~ Vasay ~ @ 07.12.18, 13:17*
What say about ATOL Sigma 10

Not yet come across.
Scares Android and software by subscription (with a subscription fee). How to integrate with astu? paid processing?
And so the offer is certainly profitable, for 22 tr. and kkt with a cutter, and fn, and offd. Freebie practically.

Evotor also seems to be based on Chinese tablets, but it has been working for over a year for sure. and also on the android.

Rep: (87)
Lyutik2 @ 07.12.18, 13:26*
Scares Android and software by subscription (with a subscription fee). How to integrate with astu? paid processing?

As I understand it - there are 2 versions. Locked under Qasl and with pure Android - put any software from the market.

I ordered one - on Monday must bring. They promise without reference to Qasl. I'll take a look.

Bought Atol Optima for the client - a lot of pieces. + CAS scales + scanner and fiscal.
There are 2 problems:
1. in 1/3 of the stores - Optima does not turn on in the morning, only if the cashier turns off the scales and removes them from the outlet, then the Atol Optima starts up, then quickly the scales must be turned on before the program starts to load.
The problem is specifically in the scales - in Com port. I've been waiting for 3 weeks magic cable from Atol, which should help .... The client is nervous ..
2. at almost the same number of stores - time slowly stops - rolls back. Respectively fiscal does not work. Taught cashiers manually translate time. Cashiers are poor every hour doing this.
Atol advised to distort or replace the battery - they checked - everything was OK with it - but they were distorted and replaced just in case - it did not help.
Corrected the time in the BIOS - helped for a few days. The third option was said to flash the BIOS - but until I get through to their support for it, and the fourth option is a replacement, but this is not an option at all, because will be long ....
Tech support is busy the second day ...

Indeed Optima resembles slightly improved PIPO
There is a problem with com ports. if you plan to connect equipment to them, then I do not immediately advise the terminal to purchase
ports are adapters on usb
if you connect equipment with external power to them, power is skewed at the terminal
As a result, if everything is turned off and then on again, then the atol will not start until you pull out the rs-232 ports
Usually this is connected with the fact that when the power is off, there is no time
but it also happens that the same thing happens on a clean terminal even without additional equipment
the same problem often occurred on pipo
bios is sewn very reluctantly and helps only in 2 cases

Rep: (1)
In the hands of Atol Optima three pieces. All three do not start. Reaction (blinking diode) on the connection is there, when you press the button button. the blue diode lights up and that's it! no sounds, no reactions on the display. If you again press on the button. On .. the diode goes out as if it goes into the lock. Displays whole, deliberately throwing workers
I decided to start to flash, while I made a request to the atol according to the recommendations of the device firmware, I'm waiting ...
Can anyone come across and tell in order to speed up the process ... Than, how to sew, I will be grateful for the links

2. at almost the same number of stores - time slowly stops - rolls back. Respectively fiscal does not work. Taught cashiers manually translate time. Cashiers are poor every hour doing this.

At the caliper of the atol, all the recommendations are reduced to the distortion of the bios battery)

Bios is not difficult to flash, on the off site there is a firmware file for the BIOS in support, in the same place an attachment is an instruction. You throw the unpacked files into the root of a pre-formatted flash drive, be sure to fath32 ... when you start, you stamp on f7 and you get into the flash mode ... well, and then on

But honestly, whether they will help them ... Trouble, as a rule, in “watch” quartz, lives near the probe !!!!

Has anyone rearranged the Windows on it?

you are preparing a USB flash drive (min 8yg) usb in fat32 format
From off site atol you download Windows (come and figure it out)
There is a look ...
You can just unzip the files and throw them into the root of the flash drive .. or create as a bootable - optima drum card platform)

Then you go into the BIOS on the optim (affairs or eskey) and register in the settings download from a flash drive!
You insert a USB flash drive into the slots where it is (not from the side !!!) - you reboot the device - if you do it correctly .. then it goes into installation mode (command line console0 - you just have to move all the time along the main one)))

* Partizan54 , Something I did not understand where to download Windows on the Atol site. Can you credit?

* zsg 75,
Sorry for the dezu .. in free access only ubunt. The image of Windows is available only authorized. Unfortunately I can not put 5 gigs.
But as a matter of fact, in them, by default, there is a lightweight win10 embedded x64. And according to the installation instructions that I brought above .. you can cram at least 7 xp into it!

* Partizan54 I got shoved from the W10 Home. Asking for registration, the key does not accept, apparently due to a different OS version. And this is plus 5 sput to the cost of the device.
I wonder whose it cant Atola or sold?

* zsg 75,
What do you mean shoved ??? .. they are a priori out of the box go with either ubunto or embedded (depending on the discharge)
Vin 10 embedded set to increase performance and, unlike atol PiPo, where there is a home, the task of embedded does not burden the end user with constant updates and adjustments.
Moreover, according to the statute, an authorized person should not put home on optima, at least according to the fact that according to Atol’s instructions and recommendations, an optima file is taken for optima firmware from the off site site from the section for the corresponding model ... and there either ubunt or embedded, home is not there for optima !!!! Although it is possible to stick as I said if desired, and XP But this will already go against the manufacturer's recommendations for this model!
Conclusions do it yourself)))

You can call the Atol hotline and clarify all these points ...

* Partizan54 * Partizan54 When I considered the purchase option, there was an OS version with and without OS. The difference in 5000r. I myself did not put anything.
As on my copy was the home version is not clear.

Atol Optima full hat. Do you want to shake off your nerves, lose money because of equipment downtime (time on the tablet was constantly flying, hooked up the terminal to pay with a card — a tablet in a stupor, the impression was that they just released CRYTER to the market, “run in dear businessmen”) buy this black box (How Yakubovich, it is not known what is inside). } -) Personally for me, it's better to take something more expensive but without brakes

* eugeniww1984 My Optima half a year. Works every day for 12 hours. So far, only happy. Very convenient device, cash and back office, all in one.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 12/09/19, 12:28