> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Cubot Power - Talk | Smartphone, 5.99 "

Rep: (141)
DiscussionCUBOT Power
PictureCubot power
Description |Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Main characteristics:

CPU: Mediatek Helio P23 (MT6763T 2.5GHz)

6000mAh battery

6GB of DDR4 RAM

128GB of storage

18: 9 FHD + display

20.0MP camera with 6P lens

Android 8.1 Oreo OTB.

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful
Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 12.12.19, 13:22
Reason for editing: After the firmware via PC slipping IMAI SN keys and Google. The screen displays the inscription "Not Verify"

Rep: (86)
* Bonis98rus , Percents and video are the same, too, the same RAM. So it is not powerful Cabot.
Android version yes, can play a role.
Tomorrow swing the igruhu, I take a look at. Right now it's time to sleep, 12 already. A blunt Inet

* Bonis98rus , Swung right now this game a couple of levels run at high settings, no brakes like

Rep: (2)
* Bugtrack ,
How can I be? Cabot ordered to Pandan, all characteristics coincide with the official, what is wrong with my unit? Like all smartly works, but slows wwh over and over again ... sad ..

* Bonis98rus , Score.
Try to change the Kernel adiutore interactive mode on performance as an option. At the same time check the frequency.

* Bugtrack thanks, I will try

Guys who have been updated over the air and have the ability to pull build.prop 14 firmware?
Interested end of the file, by section

# begin fota properties

* Bugtrack , Download, Google plee, but says there are no Ruth? What to do?

Post has been editedBonis98rus - 14.05.19, 11:01

* Bonis98rus Ruth is needed for it. Instructions rutovke in the cap

* Bugtrack , Thank you, I stupid in this, so sit in with the brakes games)

For undetermined reasons, it has become much faster to operate, sin on applications that greatly slows down the system, such as MI fitness, etc.

Rep: (1)
Set aside the application of regime change - a bug with the disappearance of the tone when an incoming call is missing.

* sverlo1979 , which app? Why not write something?

Rep: (9)
* sverlo1979,
Yes indeed. We are also interested.

The application is called "Sound Profile".

Sooner I was delighted. After receiving a few calls and change the mode, the glitch back.

Rep: (4)
I understand kastomov it is not :(: angry:
And so I would like to change his version of Andryusha
Can anyone have a reference? : Blush:

* BugTrack
Posted on 22/05/2019, 13:01:
BugTrack @ 11.09.18, 13:28*
So, RUT !!!

What would get Ruth, you need to flash the TWRP rekaveri, something to flash TWRP rekaveri, it is necessary to unlockloader.
Step 1: unlockingloader.
Youthis did?

Taken from the Internet. I wonder how you got to put TWRP without unlocking the bootloader. And if you still have unblocked it, then why is not indicated?
And the whole process step by step we would like.

Post has been editedVa} {ter - 22.05.19, 13:05

* Va} {ter , Do not need to unlock.
A step by step guide, and so

* BugTrack
OK. Thanks. Let's try.
How is the phone?
P.S. today I upgraded. Upload v.19.

Post has been editedVa} {ter - 31.05.19, 21:04

Talked with the girls from Kubota, wrote to her on the soap ... Asked whether updates will be fresh for our model? She said, consider the option Andriukha Pirogovicha, the release date is not set ... Will keep in the know. B)

Post has been editedBonis98rus - 24.05.19, 09:11

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/03/20, 4:38