> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC TouchFLO (Manila) 2D | 2D only! Interface for all HTC devices

Rep: (3546)
Manilla 2D (TouchFLO 2D)
versions 1.0-2.0

Attached Image

Description :
Manilla 2D includes a launcher function, weather forecast, management of audio files, shortcut contacts and many other functions. Manila 2D has a huge potential to change: if you are able to work with the program Restorator & Res Hacker, own XML language, you can configure the Manila 2D to your taste: add and edit items in the "Settings" to increase the number of contacts in the cells respectively. tab, change the application that opens by default in Manila 2D and much more. Manila 2D is independent of the brand of the device. To make the skin, you do not need to mess around for a long time - because the forum has quite different files, config files, you can simply replace the icons and Manila will be much more fun :).

Compatibility : WM5 (not all versions), WM 6, WM 6.1, WM 6.5, WM 6.5.h
There are build under: QVGA, WQVGA, VGA, WVGA, SQVGA, QVGA-landscape.
Recent successful and proven assembly: Manila 2D v2.0.1919.1432 QVGA (240x320), Manila 2D v2.0.2016.3224 WQVGA, Manila 2D devices but with QVGA screen in landscape mode (320x240), Manila2d23 update v1.2.1913.1530 QVGA (240x320) + fix for displaying weather icons:TouchFLO | Manila for all devices,
Manila 2D 1.2.1913 for WQVGA (240x400), M2D v18 LiteRUS VGA (480x640) all PDAupdate 18 (animation rain), Manilla 2D Rus Lite for WM5update 18 (1818.3719) QVGA (240x320)

Dear friends! Please do not abuse the topic questions, the answers to which there is a cap, these questions will be deleted without notice and will be considered as "Napa" theme and "packing stations", which is punishable. Math and rudeness are prohibited. All my thanks go to Desi. No need to write your questions in the "personal" or QMS, there is a forum for this. According to the skins do not ask questions here.

Links to useful topics:

FAQ on M2D
Q-I on your device<64MB (= 64 MB) of RAM (RoverPC P3, HP and others.), WM6.h screen (W) QVGA me which version to download?
A-If you<64mb most suitable light-assembly (if exactly 64MB - and you can complete any version) 18 update.

Q-I on the Device.<64 MB (= 64 MB) of RAM, WM6.x, the screen (W) VGA
A-If you have 64MB of RAM, it is desirable to put the light assembly 18 update. If you<64mb, put Manila is generally not advisable.

Q-What version has the greatest functionality, which is combined with a minimal consumption of RAM?
A-It is best to fit the full version 18 update.

Q-What is the version of the most beautiful?
A-Version 2.0 has the nice interface among versions Manila 2D.

Q-If the assembly Manila 2.0 light, to diminish the number of RAM consumed itself Manila?
A-No, not decrease. Such a feature has the only version of 1.x

Q-I downloaded the full version of Manila 2D. Do not operate some tabs, namely: Pictures, Music, Location, Operator, My Faves Widget, TV Widget, Footprints.
A-tab "Photos and Videos" does not work for two reasons: 1. Do not set HTC Album, 2. No AlbumSearcher.exe. Tab "Music" does not work due to the fact that it is not set to NTS Audio Manager tab "Location" requires the presence of Google Maps. 3 tabs do not work on non-HTC devices. Vladka "Operator" is used as an Action Screen, as the launcher as a page for the Today screen plug-ins, see. Cap.

Q-Do I need a special program for the build up of skins?
A-No, not necessary. Only archiver and icon sets. Skin should be renamed to blabla.zip and get the files with icons.

Q-I NTS. It should version 1.0 (or not present at all in Manila). Can I update it by installing version 2.0 on top?
A-This method is not recommended. Version 2.0 includes the system libraries that can damage other preinstalled software from NTS.

Q-I is already NTS Nome. whether it will interfere with Manila 2D?
A-Yes, it will.

Q-What is the version 1.x are different from each other, for example, 18 of 22 update?
A-As it turned out, 22 apdeyte lost smooth animation slider, appeared Footprints tab, a new the xml, the assembly became necessary ArcSoft MMS- that does not paint her. It is unstable, skins it does not fit all, RAM Steels consume more.

Q-Can you make instead of HTC Album, Google Mapusa and audio manager were launched, such as Resco Photo Manager, Navitel and CorePlayer?
A-No, you can not.

Q-If the shell is called the Touch Flo 2D, I understand that there are 3D, want to try it out, how do they differ?
A-3D version - it is a separate program, it is full of 3D effects, consumes more than 20mb of RAM and requires a video card ATI ImageOn, Adreno 130, the Adreno 200.

Q-My Android (or other. OS), I want to own the same. Is there a version for my OS?
A-No, it does not exist.

Q-I have a 3D accelerator, can I use it in 2D Manila, for example, to improve the speed?
A-Yes, you can, for this type of program, theregfxBoost.

Q- In Manila, the text disappears after a reboot. What to do?
A-That way.

Q- Disappears content tabs and text. It is necessary to soap has .mui How to do it?
A-EXAMPLE HERE.

Q- I want to Manila Today screen. how to do it?
Example A-HERE.

Q- I want to replace the background in Manila, but its replacement by setting the "Today" it changes only the first tab? Topic Manila reluctance to change.
A- In the folder / windows looking for a file stwater_xxx_yyy.jpg, where X - the width of the screen, and I - his height; copying a file to any other. folder and the rename in its hh_fw_background.png, then throws in / windows. Why not just rename the impossible - but because byaka with the rest of the interface is.

Q- I have suddenly lost some page elements Manila (text, pictures), as they return to the place?
A- In order to return these items, you need to disassemble the installation file / archive to Manila and throw out Manila2D.exe files, Manila2D.exe.0419.mui (Russian for the last) or Manila2D.exe.0409.mui (for England. ), Manila2DPlugin.dll, ManilaDesktop.dll.

Q- In version 2.0 does not work tab select "Settings" "Wallpaper". What to do, how to fix, whether and how to make run any prog when Tapani on this item?
A possible answer is you will find hereHERE.

Q- Put, rebooted - no tudee on anything. What is the problem?
A- Go to the Start Menu-Options-Settings "Today" -items and tick the TouchFLO. Go to the Today screen and see the words "Click here to launch TouchFLOTm", Click there and run the shell.

Q- Whether on dvuhsimochny?
A- All versions Manila 2D go to dvuhsimochny devices.

Q-ceased to be updated weather everywhere in Manila. What to do?
A-The answer can be found inthis postand several lower.

Q- Put the assembly strictly according to instructions, run, and it is on the screen. It's my fault or assembly author?
A- Most likely you do not put the assembly under its screen resolution.

Q- My city is not in the database Manila cities. Yuzal search - found kakdobavlyat your city on the list, and the area code can not be found. On akkuvever.kom in the address bar does not observe. Where can I get the codes?
A- codes for most cities you will find here:TouchFLO | Manila for all devicesimanual-recognition code online from accuweather.com SW. legioner:TouchFLO | Manila for all devices

Q- And on the card is placed?
A- NO.

Q- When you click on "Create" tab, nothing happens SMS. This is how to fix?
A The answer lay down here:TouchFLO | Manila for all devices (Post # 11153612)

Q- How to add a day of the week in line with the date on the front page?
A- The answer to this questionhereinafter, thanks fimber

Download :

Version 2.0:
Manila 2D v2.0.1919.1432 QVGA (240x320)by Rudzil. Now there and NTS (not tested on HTC).
Manila 2D v2.0.2016.3224fromDr.FreezerWQVGA (240x400) - recommended!
Manila 2D v2.0.2016.3224.00 QVGA (240x320)assembly fromVisual_Serg
Manila 2D Lite v2.0.1919 QVGA (240x320)assembly fromVisual_Serg- Recommended!
Manila 2D v2 (1919) Lite QVGA (240x320)assembly fromKakashi.Hatake
Manila 2D v2.0 QVGA (240x320)(1919 project Night Path v1.0) from the assemblyKakashi.Hatake
Manila 2D v2.0(Build 19191432).
Manila 2D v2.0 (1919 with project oMega.v2.2) QVGA (240x320) from the assemblyKakashi.Hatake hereandhere.
Manila 2Dassembly for 2.0.19191432.04 for WQVGA (240x400) fromDimaBr
Manila 2D v2.0.1917 RU (without a clock to the weather)thankPunker1

23 update:
Manila2dupdate 23 v1.2.1913.1530 QVGA (240x320) from the assemblyrevolotom- Recommended!
+ Fix for displaying weather icons:TouchFLO | Manila for all devices
Manila 2D 1.2.1913 for WQVGA (240x400, inscription "all resolutions" do not believe)by AGarkin

22 update:
Manilla 2D X-Lite QVGA (240x320)22 update fromPredator + fix a new message
Manila 2d (Iolite) Lite QVGA (240x320)update 22 (1.1222) assemblymagisterrr666
Manila 2d (Iolite) QVGA (240x320)update 22 (1.1225) assemblymagisterrr666
Manila 2d (Iolite) WQVGA (240x400)update 22 (1.1225) assemblymagisterrr666
Manila 2D EN QVGA (240x320) (1.0.1911.1733)

21 update:
Manilla 2D EN QVGA (240x320)update 21 |mirror 1 | mirror 2

20 update:
M2D v20 Lite RUS only HTC QVGA (240x320)update 20 (1.0.1820.3328) from the assemblyIxit
Manilla 2D EN QVGA (240x320)update 20 (1820.3326)

19 update:
M2D v19 Lite RUS only HTC QVGA (240x320)update 19 (1.0.1819.2926) from the assemblyIxit
Manila2D for WQVGA (240x400)update 19 (1819.2926) assemblye202
Manilla 2D Rusupdate 19 (1819.2926) QVGA (240x320) assemblyCynique

18 update:
Manila 2D devices but with QVGA screen in landscape mode (320x240)from uvsu-31
Manila 2D to SQVGA (320x320; WiTu Pro, Samsung i780)- thankheineken
Manila2D WVGA (480x800) Update 18 (ver.1.0.1818.3719) Medium Liteassembly of PortegeClub thanksRudzil
Manilla 2D QVGA (240x320) FULL version, All Devices, WM6.1 / 6.5xassembly fromRudzil- Recommended!
Manilla 2D Rus Lite for WM5update 18 (1818.3719) QVGA (240x320) from the assemblylexus2408
M2D v18 LiteRUS VGA (480x640) all PDAupdate 18 (animation rain) Assembly fromIxit
Manilla 2D Rus All Devicesupdate 18 (1818.3719) QVGA (240x320) from the assemblyIxit
Manila 2D Rus Lite All PDAupdate 18 (1818.3719) QVGA (240x320) from the assemblyIxit
Manila 2D Rus Lite WQVGA (240x400) All PDAupdate 18 (1818.3719) from the assemblyIxit- recommended !;
HTC Manilla 2D X-Lite QVGA (240x320)Update 18 fromPredator- Recommended!

Utility :
To read WM5here
How to use SSMapA.
Manilla 2D CustomizerUPDATE Feb-07-2009 (M2DC v0.29.235 RUS) bySunday- to adjust Manila
VGA patch(TouchFlo2D VGA v0.1.3) orHERE (Direct link tosavagemessiahzine.com)
The addition of a full day of the week to the date on the top line of Manila
To a question about the weather. How to add your city.orManila weather Editor
Standard IE Opera instead of Internet tab
Put usual today-plugins in one of the tabs on the Manila versionjiles
Use tabs operator as a launcher
What is the minimum needed to run the program (someone might come in handy)
On the "Settings" item does not work "Sound Profiles"
On the "Photos and Videos" does not display photos or How to make to open the photo of the desired folder
Manila controlThe program allows you to switch between Manila2d / 3d and classic Today screen.
The program to replace the application opens by default Manila.+ New versionHERE
Manila 2D TodayPage (Displays today plugins Manila tab.)
Solving the problem with icons weather 23rd assembly.
How to extend the periodic updating of weather in manila
How to remove the inscriptions on the "Program"
Replacing the application icons on the "Program"
How to remove the weather from the home page: Option 1 (hereandTouchFLO | Manila for all devices (Post # 5466563), Option 2(thankya73)
Adding shortcuts Launcher tab with pictures from the start menu WM6.5PROGRAM.
We do the weather on the main in the M2D v2, version ofShell jack - HERE- 100% working method! How to replace the city -HERE
Replacement: The "Wallpaper" in the M2D v.2 to "USB Mode" (performing Only file WiTu) - HERE , thank Denis231085
Manila 2D Action Screen for M2D v2 (QVGA) with xda -HERE
In the "About" Manila called Sense -HERE
EXE-Schnick on / off Manila -HERE
Turn on the main weather in Manila 2D v2.0, thanksRomavdv
FAQ on the HTC programs, which are used in Manila from Rudzil
Another way to turn on the main weather:TouchFLO | Manila for all devices, thankDenis231085
Manila 2D Slide - a program to switch tabs Manila 2D gestures, thankslinksknt
Fix for Manila 2D v2.0 on WVGA screens

Topics curator - IRudzil

Post has been editedRudzil - 05.07.16, 10:23
Reason for editing: Cosmetic changes hats for digestibility.

Rep: (67)
Good day to all!
The people who figured out how to get the weather to get?
And you need to run the browser? I should Opera 9.5. If it is directly run all the work, and with no TouchFlo
signs there is no work, how many do not press.
Thank you in advance.

Rep: (0)
Install, run on a quarter screen :-( There CAA version, no one knows? The cap on xda there and read the 100 pages of the theme unreal

Rep: (37)
Who figured, I could not explain what yes how to customize! I'm on the tache, almost nothing works ..

Rep: (1116)
on the fly pc100 not go :(
it's a pity...

Rep: (0)
There were comments about NTS 3470 (brakes), HTC Artemis (all smartly), came into confusion. Near the STC 3470, so I think to put / no. Who NTS 3470 pokankretnee unsubscribe please if everything works !? And speed.

Nitsche not work (at least for me), but how nice)) eh .. * nostalgia * heppy_dancing.gif

Rep: (2166)
Released an update number 9:
UPDATE 9] September 15, 2008
-added n2a weather patch
-htc touchflo2d audiomanager
-htc opal flashlite 3.1
-xda team enlargestartmenu
-xda team opal volume control
-xda team task manger 2.1.34837.3
-add fonts.zip file floating on this thread somewhere
-xda team opal htcablum
did not add XDA-Team% 20ContactFix cause some have this prob, others do not so if you needed you will need to install the cab for this
this cab is set for wwe 0409 so heads up

I consider that it is for the WWE HTC devices!

Downloading:
http://rapidshare.com/files/145421936/XDA-...illa2D.cab.html
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G8LMCOL4

Judging by the size of 25 meters, there really should be all the extra bend.

Problems existing in an update:
issues i have found with this cab:

(I am using a tilt with htc kaiser wm6.1 3.28 wwe stock rom)
-audio manger still does not update on 2dmanila
-audio manager when actual opened from program screen - player screen pics are messed up but able to see
-htc album sees all pics but will not play movies i have
this cab file is now 26mb in size

Posted 15-09-2008, 15:52:

Topic with discussion:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=425694

Scary how)) and that poluchaetstsa that it is also necessary to put into the main memory !?

Yeah, and actually update somehow buggy previous version - I have updated the weather, but no pictures as audio manager gave some crap, and gives the album appeared, but so slow, that as much horror. In the search bar to google can not see that the print

Thank you say will mean ostavatstsa in the previous version)
Look, the cat, and will prompt you set up: the weather, the album (? Where should hranitstsa photos for display) and music .. well .. unless of course you are not very difficult)

SerDJ,

the previous version of the album, I did not work, apparently it was not in kabike, audio I run like a standard vinpleer and runs and writes that he can not lose the format :(, and the weather on the previous version I've run myself, I do not I set up anything, but in the new forecast downloads, but the screen does not show anything :( - so that nothing except the weather, I favorably differed from the others did not :)

: Laugh_wild: Mystic what that)))
I in the weather, when choosing a city Nitsche does not occur, only written -
"* Downloading weather forecast data may incur additional data transfer fees from you provider"
The player is shown a picture and written notes (Searching ...)
But in the album to display the photos, should they okazytstsa hranitstsa in My Documents / My picture (graph)

Posted 15-09-2008, 17:15:

But the most beautiful thing in this prog .. how beautifully and smoothly dvigaetstsa slider, moving from one point to another))): spiteful:

Rep: (306)
I in the weather, when choosing a city Nitsche does not occur, only written -
"* Downloading weather forecast data may incur additional data transfer fees from you provider"
The player is shown a picture and written notes (Searching ...)
But in the album to display the photos, should they okazytstsa hranitstsa in My Documents / My pictures (Count
ii)
You file from weatherwhiz one is missing, and that does not work the weather.
The player does not work because it can not find beckoned audio managery (you installed it?)
With the album has always been so in my opinion :)

Hmm .. and what a file is missing? Where to get it?
Audio Manager .. it is what it is?
And you can not specify how the others. The way to the photo?

Rep: (13)
TouchFLO for all small animals, TachFlo interfaces for all devices

and immediately
Only devayslv manufactured by HTC and just above wm5

loox C550 only unscheduled XP words.

M
Corrected

Post has been editedKot - 15.09.08, 20:47

Here is a link found on XDA update 9 will be smaller but razmerchik 10M

XDA-Team_Manilla2D.cab

Post has been editedLex_Merlin - 15.09.08, 22:49

Lex_Merlin,

I set? What is different from the bugs-neponyatok that I have described?

Rep: (3366)
People I knew when we have for working on non HTC -devaysah you just have to wait the full Full version: russian_garmoshka:

Rep: (134)
Comrades, I have to offer Russifiers 2d Manila.

1. Copy as a backup of the Windows directory somewhere two files - Manila2D.exe.0409.mui and HTC_HDlg.exe.0409.mui
2. Copy the replacement files from the archive into the directory Windows.
3. Go to the SETUP - today- uncheck TouchFLO, and then put back.
Accepted the proposal to ulushenii, error messages, and clerical errors.

Attached files

Attached fileManillaRUS.zip(12.02 KB)

Kot

I put - is no different. Razvodnyak are full. And write that ProFIX - Photos and media tabs that
must work. - broken yet -

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 17:45