Irbis nb 137 | [netbook]

Rep: (7)
Irbis NB137 / Irbis NB137s
netbook: windows 10

Difference between Irbis NB137 and Irbis NB137s
Outwardly, they seem to be no different.
Irbis NB137
Irbis NB137s
Differences:
1) The weight of Irbis NB137 (1330 gr.) And Irbis NB137s (1250 gr.)
2) Irbis NB137 (4800 mAh) and Irbis NB137s (4500 mAh) battery
3) Irbis NB137 ssd connector (m2.2242), and Irbis NB137s (m2.2280)
4) Irbis NB137 has wi-fi 2.4Ghz and 5 Ghz / Irbis NB137s has only wi-fi 2.4Ghz
-------------
Difference in SSD slots

Photo device
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications
Operating system Windows 10 Home
IRBIS NB137 - a modern design, 3GB of RAM, a stylish metal case. The new IRBIS Celeron® processor-based NB137 is ideal for study, work or entertainment. The display is 13.3 ”and the resolution of 1920x1080 IPS-matrix will not let your eyes get tired. The pre-installed Windows 10 operating system will ensure the comfort and convenience of working with the device. NB137 is an excellent option for those who appreciate compactness, style and performance.

Screen
13.3 ″ diagonal
IPS screen type
Resolution 1920x1080

PROCESSOR - MEMORY
IntelВ® CeleronВ® N3350 Model
Number of processor cores 2
Processor frequency 1.1 GHz
2.4 GHz boost processor frequency
Intel HD Graphics
3072 MB RAM
Hard disk 32 GB (Expandable by additional slot M.2 2242)

Camera
Camera (front) 2 Mpx

Communication and communication
Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
3G -Missing
4G (LTE) -Missing
Bluetooth 4.0
FM radio -Missing

Navigation
GPS -Missing
A-GPS -Missing
GLONASS -Missing

Sound
Built-in microphone is

Nutrition
Battery type Li-Pol
Battery capacity 4800 mAh
USB Charging -Missing

Ports and connectors
MicroSD memory card support (up to 64 GB)
Headphone jack
microUSB is
USB is (2)
HDMI Mini HDMI

Housing
Metal material
Body color blue
The color of the front panel is blue
Height 214 mm
Width 320 mm
Thickness 14 mm
Weight 1330 g

Useful information

Links to accessories

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedDonwar - 25.06.19, 18:50
Reason for editing: Added one more parameter to the difference between versions of the laptop.

I will briefly describe the sensations of using this device :-)
I use the month. Immediately I bought a 128GB SSD, because 32GB is not enough for me: D
Surprised with autonomous work, not familiar after the usual laptop.
Passive cooling is generally an unusual thing. He is silent. Afraid that it will be forever hot, but no, usually barely warm)
I did not try to play, but if the tablets pull DotA, WoW, and Warcraft3, I think it will cope)

And here is a couple of not very good things for me.
Magnets on the cover! It opens hard, very. Matter of habit)
Well, sometimes microSD leaves for a short time. Previously, the program suval there, so it was critical)

In general, very pleased with this device)

P.S. I wanted to shove hackintosh into it, but even the bootloader could not be started)

Rep: (12)
It is a pity there is no slot for sim and 4G

* eriomail it is yes. I thought to buy a modem and inside it as something "sew". But the place is small)

Rep: (5)
Donwar @ 06/09/18 09:54*
I thought to buy a modem and inside it as something "sew". But the place is small)

Sho inside there as they did, is there a photo?

* laviez I thought, but I didn’t sew it, I will make a photo if possible.

Rep: (6)
I use the month, mb less.
I decided to put ssd, appeared on 3400 rubles. in the techno point (transend 128 gb).
Wifi fell off, at first (2 days))) did not understand what the joke, reinstalling the system did not help, change the position of the cover - it appears, I wanted to carry it to the SC.

But mnu still has an external SSD, I plug into the right usb - all the rules, wifi falls off to the left.

In general, the problem was solved elementary:
Not Fota - everything is elementary there.
Turn off the back cover, lyuchek too.
And what we see, the WiFI antenna wires intersect (dull word) SSD cable and left USB.
Pereuklal so that the SSD does not overlap, with Usb can not be avoided, just plug the adapter into the left slot stuck (against the mouse wifi inconsistently).

Right now 94 Mb in the air at 5 GHz (yes, 2 ranges, he himself is in shock, you can go to the cap))),
Right now on a business trip, I carry with me MI WIFI mini, it is 2.4 / 5, one at 5 GHz. in District.)))

Heats up a very straight prog set to look at the temperature.
60 degrees Celsius (iptv, browser and a program that looks at the temperature.
75 degrees when you play in Fallout new vegas, and it works even without brakes, even as strange, on average.

Firewood from the clone (prestige 133, after reinstalling the two drivers will not suffice) fit, there is also an image of restoration on the office site.
By restoration;
Putting the system in automatic mode on a 32 GB partition ignoring everything, there is nothing unnecessary to press (and xs that is Chinese) just wait until everything is ready, loads the test system with all sorts of tools, then loads the original one with all the firewood and software.

Somehow, MB confused (on a business trip)))

P.S. The program that measures the temperature also shows the frequency of the processor, almost always more than 2 GHz, in terms of power supply, reduced the point The maximum state of the processor to 70%, the frequency is now up to 800 MHz, the temperature has decreased to 49 C, we will see ....
MB fl you can do something like that?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedIntens - 12.06.18, 20:40

In general, figured out, in a balanced power saving mode, the turbo mode is turned on, almost always, changed to save energy, now the turbo is turned on only when loaded, in general now when playing around 60 degrees.

I installed the firmware on the SSD. Dancing with a tambourine, but now exactly all the rules.

Rep: (3)
* Intens , how to install the factory firmware on ssd?

* strugov
Downloading firmwarefrom here

it swings in txt format, change the format to zip and unpack (7.7 GB)
Fill the flecha. (this is a flash odyn)
You also need a flash drive with win PE (boot) with GImageX (do it) (this is flash two)
And any Windows flash drive (bootable) (this is flash 3)
1. Connecting the flash drive 3, rebooting via F7, start the installation of Windows, reach the re-partitioning of the disks, we will do everything (delete all partitions), exit the installation.
2. We insert the flash 1 with the factory Windows reboot on F7, wait (do not press anything) will be installed on the eMMC 32 GB (this does not change). When it boots for the first time, a window will appear, click OK, the system will reboot into the initial installation (as in the store), enter everything you need, the system will start, exit.
3. We insert a flash 2 with winPE, it is desirable to have a hub (the touch does not work), With the help of GImageX we make a C disk image in the .wim format. For this we need another flash drive (for mnu external screw) for this hub (flash + flash + mouse = 3) there are few holes. We leave.
4. Insert the left 3 start, install any Windows on the SSD, before that we mow all partitions on all disks. We leave. (if you just re-break partitions without installation, for some reason they are not visible in winPE, did not penetrate.)
5. Insert the flash 2 with winPE, go to the explorer to format the drive C, using GImageX expand the image of the drive C.
6. We rejoice at the factory Windows, we are updated, we mow unnecessary trash.

I also made the image customized, now a complete reinstallation takes 15 minutes.
p / s Chukchi is not a writer, I hope it is clear))

Zy. GImageX prog which is part of the assembly winPE, how to use in Google.

The laptop has really become cooler, a couple of programs have appeared service which are not in the usual Windows, mb due to the change of mode. In general, the laptop is a bomb, Pts fits me.

Post has been editedIntens - 15.06.18, 01:23

* Intens,
Thank you very much !!!! but how difficult it is for me. : lol:

Posted 06/15/2018 05:52:

it swings in txt format, change the format to zip and unpack (7.7 GB) Fill it with a flash drive. (this is a flash odyn) Also need a flash drive with win PE (bootable) with GImageX (do it) (this is a flash drive two)

Does it get two flash drives with the same Windows?

vse.onyal that winpe.now it is not clear else.2. We insert the flash 1 with the factory Windows reboot on F7, wait (do not press anything) will be installed on the eMMC 32 GB (this does not change). When it boots for the first time, a window will appear, click OK, the system will reboot into the initial installation (as in the store), enter everything you need, the system will start, exit.
3. We insert a flash 2 with winPE, it is desirable to have a hub (the touch does not work), With the help of GImageX we make a C disk image in the .wim format. For this we need another flash drive (for mnu external screw) for this hub (flash + flash + mouse = 3) there are few holes. We leave.
winpe how to run? through bios when rebooting. or ... .. and when the factory set and it started. it is written we exit. where do we exit? : beee:

* strugov
To run winPE, insert the flash with winPE, when loading, press F7, select the flash with win PE. We do not press anything, she will choose the desired download.
When the factory has been installed, we reboot into winPE and make a disk image of C on a third-party media using GImageX (how to make an image and deploy a bunch of instructions on the network)

The meaning of the whole gimp is that you need to make an image of the C drive, but you cannot do it while the system is running.
There is still a way through Dism, regular methods of Windows.
Ideals Parameters / Update and Security / Recovery - Special Boot Options - Restart Now. We get to the menu with square tiles, then I don’t remember, you need to select the command line, how it will load, we write in a row:

diskpart
lis vol (shows volumes with letters, see where we look where)
exit (exit diskpart)

Dism / Capture-Image / ImageFile:D:\ my-windows.wim / CaptureDir: C: \ / Name: "Windows"

Where D is the disk where we copy, C is the disk which we copy, my-windows.wim is the name of the image (can be arbitrary)

The same manipulations can be done on the winPE command line.

Post has been editedIntens - 15.06.18, 16:36

* Intens , from the heart ,. !!!! Everything is accessible and understandable! Thanks: clap:

Rep: (0)
Good day to all! Can I install Windows 10 x64 on it?

* Godrin , you can, that's just the point)

Post has been editedDonwar - 20.06.18, 17:33

Can I install Windows 7. Thank you.

You can try, the only piece of advice - do not touch the bios at all, is fraught with bricks, loading from F7 to the flash drive ..

Posted 06/21/2018 00:13:

In general, it is not the activity of the topic that is happy, so everything is smooth))))

* 7186818 , here 7ku will not work, and 8, I doubt that will

I can not boot from any bootloader)). tried win pe, admin pe .....

* 7186818 , in the header link to the clone (or the original .. xs, FS) there are descriptions of everything in a row

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/05/19, 01:01