> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Cubot J3 - Discussion | Smartphone 5 "

Rep: (373)
DiscussionCubot J3
PictureCubot J3
Description | Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Announcement: 2018, May
Networks: UMTS 900, 2100
GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900
Internet: HSDPA, HSUPA
Edge
Wi-Fi: b / g / n, 2.4 GHz
Screen: TFT, 5 ", 480x960, 16M colors, touch, capacitive, multitouch
Cubot J3
Iron: MediaTek MT6580
1.3 GHz, 4 x Cortex-A7, Mali-400 MP2
Memory: RAM 1 GB, ROM 16 GB, Micro-SD up to 128 GB
Battery: Li-Ion, 2000 mAh
Weight: 132g
Dimensions: 141.4 x 66.3 x 8.8 mm
Photo: 5 MP, flash, autofocus, interpolation up to 8 MP
frontal: 2 MP, interpolation up to 5 MP
Radio: +
Bluetooth: v4.0, A2DP
Navigation: GPS
Sim Cards: 2, Nano-SIM
Flashlight +

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 21.02.19, 17:34
Reason for editing: Description

Rep: (6)
May remove the film to start with the contacts on the battery.

Rep: (0)
Hello. Prompt. How to set up this device that he had given choice with a sim make a call. I use different operators.

Good day, members of the forum.
I have a need to change imei cubot j3, register imei from the old my phone. For, in our country we have come up with the registration fee to charge, and even as half the price of my phone.
unable to log in via the engineering menu codes.
Through the application came in, but there is no CDS menu.
Thanks in advance to those who will shed light on this topic.

Rep: (17)
TWRP 3.3.0-0 released on needrom for J3

Thank.
Apparently, this problem is no firmware has no solution.
If someone will not be a burden, which read, that at least in general terms to understand:
what TWRP, castom and other moments ...
On the Web you can find step by step instructions, but as it turns a blind ...

Natashulka1306 @ 14.03.19, 08:23*
Hello. Prompt. How to set up this device that he had given choice with a sim make a call. I use different operators.

And what sobsna problem? by default the device using two SIM cards allows you to choose a card to make a call.

Posted on 02/05/2019, 05:54:

I have another question on this devaysu: How it rutirovat?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (19)
* Sovrock , Bought today Ali in 3000 smoothly. Waiting.

Rep: (3)
* Dent Well done! I use it, it's still not a bad device. For calls, social networks. There is enough charge for a couple of days. Like a second phone completely. But now if he is 2 or 3 GB of RAM, then I think it would have become faster: D

Posted on 06/18/2019, 22:21:

* Jeff475 , Also counter! What the hell? He is already not loaded g .... m!

Sovrock @ 18.06.19, 22:18*
The same counter! And what for? And so he is not loaded g .... m!

That what for? Rutirovat? To take full advantage of possible devices!

Rep: (3)
* Jeff475 , I tried, not one Ruth passed. Threw this venture, while it is enough.

Rep: (72)
I received a couple of these devices .... got on Pandan for 2200 penny. I drove them in all possible scenarios. Result: for the price (even up to the level of 3500) and its filling (mtk6580) it would be strange to want of something more special. System 8GO great lives on 1GB of RAM. 16GB of internal memory with an almost pure system and the possibility of installing a micro SD again is enough. Display ... Long time no see tft ... but with the brightness and color of his problems there, a kind of greetings from the past. Little battery? While the resolution of the screen is enough for the day. Well, quite a stylish appearance and compact (by today's standards) the size of the speakers .Gromkosti enough relationship holds good .Igrovye tests it is unlikely to hold .... not iron. Good soundly dialer with full online presence functions. And for ridiculous money. RUTH? WHAT FOR ? that you can get out of it? clean without debris and virus system. And if you need performance and so on .... it is obvious that you need to watch phones with iron abruptly.

Rep: (8)
LRS @ 07/03/19, 08:17*
Result: for its price (even if the level is up to 3500) and its filling (mtk6580), it would be strange to want something especially big.

I agree, but sometimes for this money you can buy a slightly improved version of the smartphone -CUBOT J3 PRO :)

Good afternoon! Bought Cubot J3 PRO, but to me in most cases can not be reached (subscriber does not answer), though the phone is turned on, the network is, and I can successfully make outgoing calls. SIM card has already replaced, did not help. What could be the reason?

Rep: (19)
Guys, cubot j3 and cubot j3 pro differ? The child cubot j3 (not about). He broke the touchscreen. From Kubota j3 pro touch approach?

* Dent, Good day.
Dent @ 12/09/19, 9:07*
Guys, cubot j3 and cubot j3 pro differ?

Here is a table with the differences between these two models -https://miavcom.ru/cub...ot-smartfona-cubot-j3/
Dent @ 12/09/19, 9:07*
From Kubota j3 pro touch approach?

No, because the diagonal of the screen are different, 5 "and 5.5" respectively.

Rep: (14)
The guys all screen viewing angles are terrible marriage or screen

* glukhik, Good day. I do not know at all, but my CUBOT J3 viewing angles were also not very much. And when in the upright position of the screen viewing angles are still quite readable, in a horizontal position even start to hurt your eyes. Most likely, this is due to the screen technology TN .

Rep: (114)
Good day, nobody faced, brought this device and charge does not go, showing 1% and does not move ...

* punker1988 Most likely the defective battery.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/01/20, 11:59