Controller Saures R1 | [SmartHome]

Rep: (1)
Saures R1 Controller

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Device description
Saures R1 - controller for collection and transfer of indications from the water meter, electricity, heat and gas, and control a wide range of sensors.

The apparatus continually polls the status of the channels, accumulates hourly statistics in the nonvolatile memory and transfers the data to the cloud service SAURES.

Data transmission occurs through any Wi-Fi network with Internet access at specified intervals (default 1 time a day) or in the case of activation of the sensors.

Abnormal situations (cable break, opening the housing, etc.) and alarm signals from sensors initiate instant messages sent to the server.

If the primary and standby Wi-Fi network is not available, the controller accumulates the log of hourly readings and events, and in connection appears, transmits data to the cloud. Maximum 1000 entries archive depth, when it is full cycle will overwrite the oldest entries.

Saures R1 can control ball valves with electric Gidrolock. The decision to accept overlapping water received by the controller, a connection with the server in this case is not required.

Access to the cloud is available through a web browser or mobile application for android and iOS.

Together with the cloud, R1 controller reschaet following tasks:
  1. Remote collection readings with water meters, gas, heat, electricity by Wi-F
  2. Resource Accounting flow displaying flow dynamics in the form of graphs with varying levels of detail (up to hourly)
  3. Displays the meter readings for any date (for the controller work history)
  4. Automatic transmission of readings from meters (push, email) to the owner, the management company to the Portal mos.ru
  5. Overlapping ball valves with electric Gidrolock in case of a leak detection
  6. Status monitoring sensor connection and alert the owner (push, email) in case of activation of a sensor or its output readings of the specified range
  7. Detection of Hidden leaks by analyzing the flow

Compatible equipment:
  • Water meters with pulse output
  • Gas counters SGMB 1.6, 2.5, 3.2, 4.0 (Schetpribor)
  • electricity meters and MERCURY ENERGOMERA
  • Heat meters Itelma Beryl
  • Leakage sensors from breakage control
  • Ball valves with electric GIDROLOCK
  • Temperature sensors
  • Sensors gas leaks
  • Float liquid level sensors
  • Other arbitrary sensor with normally open and normally closed output (dry contact relay, etc.)

Embodiments use SAURES R1 controller:
  1. To upgrade already installed meters to "smart" status
  2. Organize leakage protection capable system overlap water and notify the owner (email, push-notification)
  3. Arrange "economy" -variant protection against leakage via detection algorithm monotonic water flow
  4. Make of compatible sensors wired wireless
  5. Create a temperature monitoring system in the boiler room, server or refrigerating chambers

Options considerably more and we will be happy for your story about your ideas and implementations, application controller.
Device characteristics
  1. Dimensions: 107x90x32 mm.
  2. Weight with batteries: 300 g
  3. Power supply: DC 3.3 - 6.0 Volt
  4. Established batteries, three AA alkaline batteries 1.5 Volt
  5. The life of the battery pack 1 up to 6 years
  6. Current consumption in measuring mode: up to 40 mA
  7. current consumption in transmission mode of Wi-Fi: up to 350 mA
  8. Working temperature range: from +10 to + 60 В° C
  9. Operating conditions: no direct exposure to the sun and rain
  10. Ingress Protection: IP54
  11. Number of inputs / outputs (channels): 8 pcs. (Expandable to 16 using the interface module)
  12. The error pulse measurement: В± 0.1%
  13. Temperature measurement error: В± 5%, but not less than В± 2 ВєC
  14. Range of measured temperature: from -30 ВєC to +100 ВєC
  15. Characteristics pulses for counters Namur: frequency less than 0.5 Hz, the minimum duration of the high level of 1 sec, the minimum duration of 1 sec low
  16. Characteristics pulses for counters REED SWITCH: frequency less than 1 Hz, the minimum duration of the high level of 0.08 seconds, the minimum duration of the low level of 0.8 sec

Useful information

Developer site:https://www.saures.ru

Information is published on behalf of the developer.

This topic will gladly answer any questions about the system controller, the cloud, their features and options, compatible hardware, applications, accept comments and suggestions, participate in discussions smart meter technology.

Platform Compatibility
Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, Mac OS

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 04.06.18, 17:24

Rep: (70)
prodromo @ 10.03.19, 21:20*
Passport counter look, the passport must be written.

The passport 200.02 (R) in Table embodiment 200.04 (M) 200.05
Apparently, I "hit" on SAURES R2 m4 modelku .....
Until Mercury shall open and examine its terminal side or the back, I do not understand.

Post has been editedgaoo - 10.03.19, 21:48

Rep: (52)
gaoo @ 10.03.19, 21:26*
The passport 200.02 (R) in Table embodiment 200.04 (M) 200.05
Apparently, I "hit" on SAURES R2 m4 modelku .....
Until Mercury shall open and examine its terminal side or the back, I do not understand.

Here, I found on the manufacturer's websiteIncotex

External power interface required for the following counters: a three-phase counters Mercury 230 that do not have in their labeling letters "S", phase meter Mercury 200, phase meter Mercury 206 that do not have in their labeling letters "S", other models counters equipped with successive CAN interface, or RS-485 have built-in power supply and the additional power is required only in the event of failure of the internal source.

* prodromo
Yes, I found this same info, but it is not clear where the "S" letter 'to look for.
The passport has a device number and date of issue. And as a postscript that the model may differ from the passport.
I think that the counter will be some sort of a label on the back or under the terminal board.

In general, I was not particularly scary, it should be powered or not. Just if you need to, you have to enclose the hinged panel socket for 220V power supply or alternative R2_m4 R1 + RS-485 / CAN / 5-17V + PSU on DIN rail. For the price of the second option 4850r. I have 8 channels to anything there. The controller will only light. So it is possible to further 3 meter is connected neighbors.
PS: Well, or just too extreme case, 2 pairs of twisted brush to occupy apartments in 5E UTP cable. I was two when the Internet service provider and balancing on them. We have 2 pairs of empty ...... but planned to 100Mbps on the move and 200 will then be needed.

The main question the whole sample of iron does not solve. If Sapport does not realize I stress statistics and current consumption - I am not their customer.
To do this, it seems to me, it is not that difficult. The CAN have everything, left to draw the schedule and bring me smart.

Post has been editedgaoo - 10.03.19, 22:06

gaoo @ 10.03.19, 22:00*
To do this, it seems to me, it is not that difficult. The CAN have everything, left to draw the schedule and bring me smart.

Here it is in the report. It is not known whether provided Incotex Sauresu protocol completely or they have deciphered it. Vlad Rusanov associated with INCOTEX he wrote TaskGroup program is not on its own initiative and at their request, so it has full access to the minutes. I understand that in the script from the site ab-log.ru all of these values ​​are displayed and charts are created, there is protocol decoded completely.

prodromo @ 10.03.19, 22:20*
Vlad Rusanov associated with INCOTEX he wrote TaskGroup program is not on its own initiative and at their request, so it has full access to the minutes

Yes, probably the whole point ...... well. I wait for a response from the tech support R2. Suddenly promise.

prodromo @ 10.03.19, 22:20*
Here it is in the report. It is not known whether provided Incotex Sauresu protocol completely or they have deciphered it. Vlad Rusanov associated with INCOTEX he wrote TaskGroup program is not on its own initiative and at their request, so it has full access to the minutes. I understand that in the script from the site ab-log.ru all of these values ​​are displayed and charts are created, there is protocol decoded completely.

Firm "Incotex" says that the protocol is not a military secret, but to get it you need to write a formal letter addressed to the director of the company, which specify the reasons for which it took a protocol description. If management determines that the reasons weighty enough description of the protocol will be provided. But there's an easier way to find the necessary - COM Port Sniffer / Monitor.
It only took a few hours to figure out the basic principles of the protocol Mercury 230.
All communication on the COM-port comes hex codes.

A source
Description Protocol ,

I do not think that Saures knows command descriptions .... but ......

Post has been editedgaoo - 30.08.19, 14:41

Rep: (311)
Strange line) with a heap of complaints))).
Generally I googled ready solutions on the market ... and nothing more sane like Saures not yet found. There is certainly a "diy", who molded all about all for any period of time, but are interested in turnkey solutions.
Several questions
1) As far as the (time) batteries in the controller Saures. And is there a charge control \ low battery or need to keep track of his hands?
2) Connectivity (API, or upload data) to other systems (openhab, majordomo)?
3) Personal account there free?)

newcss @ 01.04.19, 23:03*
1) As far as the (time) batteries in the controller Saures. And is there a charge control \ low battery or need to keep track of his hands?

What kind of batteries that? Salt, alkali (akalinovyh) or lithium? Saures R2 M4 completed lithium batteries. Enough for 2 years, provided sending data every hour. If you choose to send data every 15 minutes, or even more often - less than one year. Of course, there is a charge control in the software, and the signal at the critical level. But in general the batteries R2 are considered as a backup power source has, with the loss of the main power.

2) Connectivity (API, or upload data) to other systems (openhab, majordomo)?

Uploading the data without any problems.

3) Personal account there free?)

Yes.

prodromo @ 02.04.19, 00:53*
Enough for 2 years, provided sending data every hour.

can be more prompt ...
Complete counters ITELMA give testimony in 10 liters?

* newcss,
What does the claim?
Need a specific functionality, there are specific solutions. One approach, others do not.
Despite the fact that both of these solutions are taken from a single source. Only SAURES shows kW total and rubles, but how you say "diy" = current, voltage, kW, and all this in a more extended form.
Plus SAURES is that loot invested in advertising and public relations beautiful private office + data center, but it is normal and not steep for functioning. Minus "diy" is that money is not invested in advertising and beauty. .
Next, SAURES ecosystem created largely in the logic of intelligent home and Samodelkin only electricity meters.
I SAURES asked. "Why so few options issued with a Mercury 200 and can be expanded." They responded that wanted it, perhaps in May and June will be a new version of the controller, and there expand.

Post has been editedgaoo - 30.08.19, 14:43

Rep: (0)
gaoo @ 02.04.19, 11:33*
Yet there are guys in saures name rusty .....

Kuzma ....;)

A state body on water meters saures data directly into the table makes? Or more handles need to pick one to send?

opel-oleg @ 02.04.19, 21:42*
Or more handles need to pick one to send?

Nothing hands rule is not necessary, in that all the convenience. Wait for receipt of the invoice and pay for, but you can set up automatic payment.

What does the claim?
Need a specific functionality, there are specific solutions. One approach, others do not.

In this the trick ... Do you guys want from a full Zabbix, when they focus solely on centralized collection of data and the invoice for payment. Vseravno controller - that 10 times a day were power outages, and out of the hot tap is the third day is cold water.
Unloading data, no one has repealed the normal curl, allowing the data to get the right "diy". Only unlike the diy, here box solution that solves your problem. It is unnecessary to deploy server monitoring, collect fees, to collect a fee firmware, debug, catching bugs ... There turnkey package.
If I need a very detailed report on electricity, I unwrap Zabbix zayuzat finished connector or will create a new ...

newcss @ 02.04.19, 23:01*
Unloading data, no one has repealed the normal curl, allowing the data to get the right "diy". Only unlike the diy, here box solution that solves your problem. It is unnecessary to deploy server monitoring, collect fees, to collect a fee firmware, debug, catching bugs ... There turnkey package.
If I need a very detailed report on electricity, I unwrap Zabbix zayuzat finished connector or will create a new ...

You talk about a diy?
In the market there are box solution eg "Host Automation - WiFi router (VR-007.4 model)" - he was compared to me and Saures as an alternative.
Read carefully over the discussion. And, VR-007.4 model is in your opinion the same Tuneup? Yes there 100raz broader functionality than the Saures, even very wide. The question whether all this is necessary.

gaoo @ 03.04.19, 07:48*
WiFi router (VR-007.4 model) "

Packaged solution? This is a real "Samodelkin" which, as I understand it also violates the heap unrealistic licensing agreements ....
5000 rubles per box, in which all decisions opensourse, and according to the license obliged distributed free of charge and open source ... These boxes handed out 500 rubles - NEXX WT3020F Mini Pocket NAS Router ...
---
Now I'll know about this decision, I have the box in store for a long time lying around, look, can and will find the appropriate firmware.

Post has been editednewcss - 03.04.19, 11:24

* newcss,
newcss @ 03.04.19, 11:22*
Packaged solution? This is a real "Samodelkin" which, as I understand it also violates the heap unrealistic licensing agreements ....
5000 rubles per box, in which all decisions opensourse, and according to the license obliged distributed free of charge and open source ... These boxes handed out 500 rubles - NEXX WT3020F Mini Pocket NAS Router ...

This "Samodelkin" work from karobka without requiring you to soldering, wiring, coding and knowledge. To him goes the paper guide + video tutorials on the site of the manufacturer. The manufacturer sells the completed device instead OpenSource code. Firmware is 30 Baksova router modified, and not native. For this, I think even you would take the money if nakodil themselves.

The fact that it costs the public money, and you compare at least on its performance characteristics functionality and count how many need to buy in addition to sauresov such funktsonal was theirs.
Price do here is not the topic of discussion.

Post has been editedgaoo - 03.04.19, 11:27

gaoo @ 03.04.19, 11:26*
Volume 30 Baksova router modified, and not native. For this, I think even you would take the money if nakodil themselves.

Read, there stands OpenWRT. Read the license agreement). You can come up with many different excuses on the theme - there someone something set up, so take money for it ... There should OpenWRT.
People definitely do not write their own operating system .....
gaoo @ 03.04.19, 11:26*
The fact that it costs the public money, and you compare at least on its performance characteristics functionality and count how many need to buy in addition to sauresov such funktsonal was theirs.

Author violates the license agreements, and those who buy the device - only encourage it. Between this router and Saures - are completely different tasks.
One device - monitoring.
The second - the collection and transfer of evidence.
-------------
You have the VR-007.4 is available?)

Post has been editednewcss - 03.04.19, 12:06

PEOPLE HERE and hawala wrappers from SAURES

Um, but I should just send the water to the State services. Leaks smart home sterezhot. Electricity Mosenergo machine picks up.

There is an alternative, "wrapper"?

* opel-oleg,
In your case sauresa enough.

According to the description the perfect solution, it is very interesting. There was a question why there is no solution in the standard case for DIN rail mounting? You can and probably without the battery option to reduce the cost. Now all new construction in the panel factory, the more the device to communicate comes out once a day and the food is not critical as I understand it for him.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/01/20, 11:45