> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

OPPO Find X - Discussion | Smartphone, 6.2 "

Rep: (126)
DiscussionOPPO Find X
PictureOPPO Find X
Description |Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
OPPO Find X | Find X Automobili Lamborghini Edition:

Network: GSM, CDMA, WCDMA, TD-SCDMA, FDD-LTE, TDD-LTE
Platform: ColorOS 5.1 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
Display: 6.42 ", 19.5: 9, 2340x1080 pixels, 401 ppi, SuperAMOLED, curved
Camera: Dual, with flash
Primary: 16 Mp, f / 2.0
Additional: 20 MP, works as a depth sensor
Front camera: 25 megapixel
Processor: 8 cores, up to 2.8 GHz, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
Graphics chip: Adreno 630
RAM: 8 GB
Internal Memory: 256 GB | 512 GB
Memory card: no
GPS
Wi-Fi
Ports: USB Type-C
Battery: 3730 mAh | 3400 mAh
Quick charge: VOOC | SuperVOOC
Dimensions: 156.7С…74.2С…9.6 mm
Weight: 186 g
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful
OPPO has introduced the first four-year hiatus after the smartphone Find series - the flagship X. The Find Home feature news - Panoramic Arc Screen. This 6.42 "curved AMOLED-screen with dots 2340h1080 (19.5 9). Occupying, according to the manufacturer's calculations, 93.8% in the front surface display have cutout - instead implemented OPPO extension module, wherein the hiding and the earpiece, and a 25-megapixel front camera, and a whole system of sensors needed to unlock the face in the Find X it is arranged approximately the same as in the iPhone X. OPPO argues that fear for the reliability of the system to leave the camera is not necessary -. it enough for five years of normal use. note that the camera leaves and hides back each time you unlock your smartphone.

On the back of the OPPO Find X are only logos. There is no fingerprint scanner (it is not at all in a smartphone), no cameras. Camera hidden in the person who departs module, the same place where the front camera. When he opens the user to become available double flash and two chambers (16 + 20 Mn main sensor depth-Mn) with aperture f / 2,0. OIS is. The main chamber, as well as the front, supported by AI-algorithms, adjusts the picture settings automatically at a certain stage. There are artistic lighting mode.

OPPO Find X is covered with glass on both sides. There are two colors: red and blue. The hardware of the device is a Snapdragon 845 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal memory, a 3730 mAh battery. Supports fast charging VOOC. The software basis of the novelty is ColorOS 5.1 based on Android 8.1 Oreo. On the smartphone, you can install the beta version of Android P, and then its firmware will no longer be like iOS. The price of the novelty is 999 euros (73,700 rubles). Sales will begin in August.

Chinese manufacturers recently are very fond of luxury to release special version of its flagship, and Find X is no exception. The model with the long name OPPO Find X Automobili Lamborghini Edition differs doubled amount of internal memory (512 GB) and special textured film under the cover glass, simulating the carbon body. In addition, it supports 50 watts fast charging SuperVOOC, shortens the charging time to 35 minutes. However, the battery capacity is also reduced - up to 3,400 mAh. Price luxury modifications - 1699 EUR (125 400 rubles). The starting date of sales is unknown.
Links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedVolkodav. - 08.08.20, 01:40
Reason for editing: Powered by the new standard section

Rep: (0)
Understood thanks.

In my opinion, it's not there.

Rep: (2)
* borinator76 , Does not work?

Rep: (3)
Va1er4ik,
Va1er4ik @ 12.07.19, 20:01*
The update on, in the settings Apply for trial version, and then the new thing should come. On xda links do not work.

Did not find such an item ... = (

* Warpet , And now I have no such item. And there was to be updated when you click on the gear icon.

Rep: (5)
* Va1er4ik, there is over quota. They gained only 20,000 testers. :-(

Rep: (16)
Do not tell me how to put on a device is a live wallpaper?

* skazochka1976 , Put the app 3d wallpaper, for example,

Thank you, and why constantly flies authorization applicationsavagemessiahzine.com

* skazochka1976 , I do not have that

Installation nova launcher, only through adb?

* skazochka1976 , Yes

A working gcam is, and right now, I tried 5 different versions of Half modes do not work.

* skazochka1976 , Portrait mode does not work on the same. Plus it does not support all the megapixels

Posted on 15.07.2019, 23:23:

Va1er4ik @ 15.07.19, 23:22*
Portrait mode is not working on any. Plus it does not support all the megapixels
better built

Obnova arrived at night

Attached images
Attached Image

Fuck, I feel the only one who stayed on the old stitching: '- (
* HOCOK_KOCMOHABTA,
Well, how to upgrade? I began to work quicker and smarter?

* Warpet On os6 sat for a long time already, I really like the new interface curtain, and the whole work was Poplavnoi all, I think. Overall, excellent axle.

Rep: (24)
* Warpet ,
WarpeT @ 18.07.19, 9:16 *
I feel the only one who stayed on the old stitching

From what? I also have 5-ka, and somehow do not care much: D

Rep: (1)
16 th arrived

* zzukof,
You Chinese?

Full version    

Help     rules