> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

OnePlus 6 - Accessories | Smartphone 6.28 "

Rep: (820)
Accessories forOneР lus 6
PictureModels: A6000, A6003 | Codename: enchilada
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | OnePlus 6 Owners Club пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Photo of the smartphone OnePlus 6
Attached Image
Branded accessories for OnePlus 6
Accessories reviews
Covers
Safety glasses and films
Car chargers
Chargers and cables
Dash charger and cable
Dash charger and cable
Negative experience using memory data
To assert that these chargers and cables are not original. As argued the opposite. There is a lot of controversy about this. Reviews are also not unambiguous. For this, the cap will not indicate that these accessories are original. In order to avoid disputes and offtopic in the subject. You buy everything at your own risk!
Review / comparison of the original and not original Dash memory
Test chargers and cables
Recall / experience of using memory
CELBRO DASH / VOOC cable review
miscellanea

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 14.04.20, 22:48
Reason for editing: CELBRO DASH / VOOC cable review

Rep: (12)
Buy glass mi8 lite from litboy on AliEkspress, although the scope of the display can eat. Statement delivered by mi9, had jewelry exactly stick to the original case did not raise it. And the glass is good, oleofobka have not quite bad

Rep: (24)
* AlexxR,
Ordered from this seller, come some noname from him now. I do not know whether or not to glue.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Posted on 07/04/2020, 21:05:

* ponaduse,
you come to the same or different?

Rep: (379)
AlexMak87 @ 07.04.20, 21:00*
you come to the same or different?
No, I have another, with full cut-frontalku and sensors, as well as of.stekla. I really enjoyed it, even though his wife has his kotsnula but olefobka beyond praise. Nilkin slag.
Bought here

Post has been editedponaduse - 07.04.20, 22:12

* ponaduse,
So I'm at it, and see that now send.

AlexMak87 @ 07.04.20, 22:12*
and you can see that now send.
open dispute, such as product does not meet the declared site in the figure, ie, no cutout. Although if olefobka great, then glue the and do not worry if it is not important to you.

Post has been editedponaduse - 07.04.20, 22:15

* ponaduse,
Oleofobku checked, a drop of water flows better than the original film ushatannoy. Slap fingers prints perfectly clear, rubbed with the same finger smeared everything worse. Rubbed by clothing, retired.
On the lumen cloudy and even a little alienated, attached to the monitor, such as a normal picture (glass bottom).
Attached Image
Attached Image

Wrote the seller, see what answer. (Hello, I received my order today, but the glass is different from the sample. The cutout for the sensors is different.)

Post has been editedAlexMak87 - 08.04.20, 01:17

The seller wrote that they have two types of cut-out and need to clarify some needed when ordering (although this is not a word about the announcement). And as a compensation offered a discount on the next order (it is not clear what to do if you need a different type of cut, spending money again).

Post has been editedAlexMak87 - 10.04.20, 17:18

AlexMak87 @ 10.04.20, 17:17*
The seller wrote that they have two types of cut-out and need to clarify some needed when ordering (although in the announcement about it is not the word)
I do not see that it is mentioned somewhere. Poquelin is and make a second extra does not hurt, just in case;)

In short, he offered me a discount or resend another notch. For a decision at first stuck that came. Try not to come off the cover and whether the day. Photo first just pasted, and then walked filler.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedAlexMak87 - 11.04.20, 15:28
Reason for editing: added photo

* AlexMak87, Well it turned out, olefobka transcripts on this glass. If I were in your place, I ordered yet another notch as I have. I left 2 more glasses of the brand, only with full sized. Nilkin already waved with nikakuschy olefobkoy. While I do not want to bother with sticking it seems so long.

For just an hour there was a lack of use. This area is a circle that is filled with liquid in the kit essentially hovers above the screen (ie, a gap remains in a circle). In this period when not using the bumper an hour had already begun to fall debris and to swim between the screen and the glass (currently barely got some white trash like dandruff mote, very noticeable on a black background). Plus liquid began to dry up, and on the edge of the glass appeared thin white edging.
It seems to me, should look at the other 5D glasses with full sized and curved edges.
Oleofobka while not bad, dry finger glides well. As will happen, I do not know yet. A debris likely appear when you use gestures with the fingers of dead skin particles. I began to decline request a different type of glass, against free freebies with another cut.

ponaduse @ 11.04.20, 15:38*
I left 2 more glasses of the brand, only with full sized

You aboutthese? If yes, then it goes to the gel or not?

AlexMak87 @ 11.04.20, 23:35*
If yes, then it goes to the gel or not?
Yes, those. No, the gel does not go, they are full sized.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/05/20, 14:39