xDuoo x20 [Linux] | [Multimedia player]

Rep: (18)
DiscussionxDuoo x20
Player
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Description.
Xduoo X20 is an audiophile player from one of the leaders in the portable Hi-Fi market segment. This time, craftsmen from the Celestial Empire did not submit to the discerning public for consideration the basic device created to gain leadership positions in the mid-budget price range.
Xduoo X20 housing is made of aluminum aircraft type. Cam display offers a whole comfortable for everyday use diagonal and resolution. A set of connection interfaces represented a 2.5-mm balanced, and 3.5-mm headphone output port USB type-C, as well as combined with a digital coaxial line connector. administration scheme is shown the power key, volume control, play tracks, and navigate through menus, placed on the side faces of the housing. Further, it is worth noting some of the key technical aspects devaysa, such as the connection option to the PC as the USB-DAC and module Bluetooth 4.0 bidirectional supporting aptX codec mode and Bluetooth-DAC, which is also able to synchronize your player with popular software service HIBY Link. With regard to the internal battery, this has a capacity of 2400 mAh, which provides up to 7 hours of continuous operation at the audio listening with headphones wired on the balanced output.
The main advantage Xduoo X20 is its internal equipment, among which the best estimates of the true merits audiophile 32-bit DAC ESS Sabre 9018Q2M with a sampling frequency of 384 kHz and 256 support the native DSD previously encountered in solutions with a significantly higher cost. It is further noted amplifying path, wherein the key link served opamp TI OPA1612, providing output at 210 mW (32 ohms) for asymmetric connections and 300 mW (32 ohms) to a balanced line. It is important to mention that there are two nizkofaznyh crystal oscillators (crystal), operating at frequencies of 44.1 and 48 kHz, which are designed to minimize jitter and CED. In terms of the specifics of audio playback Player demonstrates the expected strong performance in respect of natural sound flow along with the proper construction of the imaginary scenes and a clear separation of the instruments. Furthermore, sound characteristic X20 and delicate manner wagering frequency ranges due to their elaboration and emotional component and closer to authentic tonal color.
In a black black box, the new owner will find a black player with a protective film attached to the protective film;), USB and coaxial cables, an additional two screen protectors, silicone “paws”, 2 gags for mini jack outputs (not always), a set of documentation and a cover from a young Chinese dermanthin (in new deliveries).

Brief specifications
DAC: ES9018K2M
Shelter: OPA1612
Supported Formats: APE, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC, AAC, MP3, OGG, WMA, ISO, DSF, DFF
DSD support: up to DSD256
Input: USB-C
Outputs: 3.5 mm headphone, 2.5 mm balanced, 3.5 mm linear, combined with coaxial
Bluetooth: 4.1 with aptX and Hiby Link
Screen: 2 ″ TFT, 240 × 320
Battery: 2400 mAh
Operating time on a single charge: ~ 8 hours from a normal output, ~ 7 hours from a balanced output
Charging time:<3 h
Dimensions: 110 mm Г— 56 mm Г— 16.6 mm
Weight: 138 g
3.5 mm output

Output Power: 210 mW @ 32О©
Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (В± 0.15 dB)
Signal to Noise Ratio: ≥114 dB
Dynamic range:>75 dB
Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise: 0.0015%
Balanced output

Output Power: 300mW @ 32О©
Signal to Noise Ratio: ≥116 dB
Dynamic range:>112 dB
Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise: 0.0015%
Linear output

Output Level: 1.7 Vrms
Signal to Noise Ratio: ≥114 dB
Dynamic range:>108 dB
Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise: 0.0012%

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews
Firmware
Useful

K
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedmihadom - 04.11.19, 10:37
Reason for editing: 1.8 with normal translation

Rep: (81)
On reinforcing as10 and ba10 quite comfortable on the H on the balance sheet, but as 32homnye overhead

Rep: (17)
* mealengab
on my 32-ohm comfortable with the comfortable, well me more like them in the L ...
By the way, the question is: is it possible at the same time two or three outputs to listen to music ...? those. and with a ruler and a 3.5mm and a 2.5mm headphone jack at the same time with three? (Or from two)

Rep: (81)
* samvlad8,
if you want to propose to evaluate the sound on our animals on different outputs Agnes Obel
The first three 24-bit version and three live studio quality

Post has been editedmealengab - 06.03.19, 14:56

Rep: (293)
This player has the length and breadth listened to different test drives in redbuke.

It is clear that hayrez sound tighter. Something new can be heard?

Rep: (1)
Just listen to the Low Gain mode. I noticed that when listening to the player with headphones Pioneer DJE-2000 bass was very noticeable. When he began to listen through Onkyo E900M, the bass has ceased to be pronounced. It turns reinforcing headphones give more bass, but the quality is nothing to compare.

* Fea_Hroa, you yourself have understood that written?

samvlad8 @ 07.03.19, 00:06*
Fea_Hroa, you yourself have understood that written?

Sorry if I not clearly expressed. In general, I was confused that by reinforcing bass headphones outperform hybrid (bass more noticeable on the pioneers).

I got it. On bass pioneers strongly dominated and transformed into a buzzing pudding (actually, they are in this way and did). A Onka articulately otygryvayut in the LF range, no dumping in one heap (technically). The latter is also not surprising for reinforcement!

There is a concept of mass and mining equipment, but they need a balance.

Rep: (15)
Came balanced TRN 8 Core. 2.5 / 0.78 for silver tfz exclusive5. Honestly expect a clear difference to note well or native tfz in itself is not bad that behaves no worse than 3.5. Like scene for freer in the balance and a little juicier and collected. On the quality of luxury, obedient and not entangled in a soft measure. Ears yuzitsya on Pyaterochka, well and in the nest player sits tightly so confidently. Certainly more important than the sound of all the components, so I will testit more, and everything has been said so far without thinking. From day to day expecting CCA C10, sniffed all variations of connections to the fullest. The character of the player has and it pleases.

Rep: (3)
Hello, is it possible to get rid of the delay sound mode yusb DAC?
The drivers have to plug asio fubaru, though sometimes hangs but works in fubare and Aimp. May have any Fashion drivers with fewer delays it for Windows and not just fubara?
So accustomed to the good sound that x20 reluctant to watch movies and listen to (play: P) in the music Audiosurf with noutovskogo realteka. Or can only change the player on usb zvukovuhu and out to connect it to Smart through otg.

Hello. Send me the headphones Penon Bs1. At first I was their sound seemed good, but unpretentious and bednovato, compared with full-size Isk HD9999 is not even clear favorite were isk. It's been about 2-3 hours "warm" and whether the ears are beginning to get used to, whether the warming really works, but the gap between the headphones have declined, although still ahead until isk, but not so clearly. If so then it will go, they may overtake isk)) What can yet be noted: the bass is clearly more to isk with the bass there better obviously, high also more at isk, but in the middle of probably even penon wins already, female vocals on example Madonna sounds very nice and clean, as well as closer as compared to isk, on the other hand slipped some dirt between the bass and middle like compared to isk, but it is the way the campaign is removed from the heating of the ... Now the player is dead, now probably tomorrow will continue to warm, wiretapping and comparison, but yes the same principle is already the sound is not bad for such a small headphones, sit with me, by the way, well, the cord does not seem serious. But with the quality of manufacture still not a luxury, something where the wire netting disappoint, on the cover has worn, wooden box inside is not sanded properly, but the overall quality is good of course

* lazarden to more or less objectively evaluate (if not a complete slag) should be, IMHO week to drive them with different nozzles (optional) and the wires (not required).

Walk so to walk, ordered to his Xduoo x20 naushnichki hifiman he-400i ... can anyone have experience with? can anyone knows where to buy him a good balanced cable 2.5mm to xduoo x20? And the best in terms of price probably an adapter for 2.5mm balanced, because for them is already complete balanced cable plugs into two ...
Here is a cable (2.5mm bapansny) compatible with xduoo x20?

https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32914749477.html

ps I ordered in general such a cable in the bargain .... because it wrote on the forum that is suitable to ibasso dx150, but here is the same pinouts? write that ibasso dx150 great sway he400i, but there and the power of 425 mW, and 300 mW xduoo x20, obtained 70 percent of ibasso dx150 ... hope enough, even wrote even weaker player rules ...

Post has been editedlazarden - 11.03.19, 18:51

How do you say ... 400 В° - ears want to hear from the player before purchasing.

Well, if you will drop. We look forward to your reviews)

* samvlad8,
why?) that can not shake or that headphones are not all fit in? And the volume correctly I imagine their volume on the balanced outputs: my penon'y have 120dB sensitivity, he400i have 96db sensitivity, therefore for an experiment, I took a song and lowered it to 24 dB (the difference in the sensitivity of headphones) and listened to the song on the player with penon'ami, the volume was sufficient. But as I understand it gives the power not only the volume, and of the best bass, but hopefully without the amplifier will be fine, and there too, if that would have to purchase an amp ... By the way, I have a Soviet stationary amp (swung TDS-5), if that it will be possible to compare them with the sound quality, if oaznitsa be great, you have to buy more amp)

Not everybody will drop

Rep: (10)
lazarden @ 11.03.2019, 13:27*
Walk so to walk, ordered to his Xduoo x20 naushnichki hifiman he-400i ... can anyone have experience with? can anyone knows where to buy him a good balanced cable 2.5mm to xduoo x20? And the best in terms of price probably an adapter for 2.5mm balanced, because for them is already complete balanced cable plugs into two ...
Here is a cable (2.5mm bapansny) compatible with xduoo x20?

https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32914749477.html

ps I ordered in general such a cable in the bargain .... because it wrote on the forum that is suitable to ibasso dx150, but here is the same pinouts? write that ibasso dx150 great sway he400i, but there and the power of 425 mW, and 300 mW xduoo x20, obtained 70 percent of ibasso dx150 ... hope enough, even wrote even weaker player rules ...

Just such headphones. On the balance sheet have not tried it yet, but with 3.5 holes are not totally rocking! A bunch of distortion and lack bass control. With siatsionara 1A enhance their well-opens, but this player ... I think even on the balance sheet of usable nothing will not work.

Explain what it means to the phrase "not to rock the player headphones"?
For example. There Headphones Beyerdynamic T 90 are connected to the player xDuoo x20, play well. Does that mean that they can sound even better?

* Fea_Hroa, yeah ...

Not a player can sound quite bearable. Liked - excellent)

He plans full-length, but originally sharpened under Portativ!

Rep: (147)
* Fea_Hroa, here very well laid out.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/11/19, 06:08