Viofo A129 Duo DVR

Rep: (18)
Viofo A129 / A129 Duo

Attached Image

Specifications
CPU:
Novatek NT96663
Matrix: Sony IMX291 (front and rear camera)
Video resolution: 1080P 30 k / c (for dual-channel recording), 1080P 60 k / c (for single-channel recording)
Viewing angle: 135 В° (rear and front cameras)
Objective: F1.6, 7-element, glass
Screen: 2 "
Built-in Wi-Fi: 2.4GHz & 5GHz
GPS (optional)
CPL filter (optional)
Emergency Bluetooth Control (optional)
G-sensor
Parking Mode & Motion Sensor
Super capacitor

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Equipment
Attached Image

Video examples
video about the readability of the numbers:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=knefR_7okRg
Example of daily video from the front camera:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1-pNlTALks
Example of daytime video from the back camera:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUrtMrYTSL4
An example of a night video from the front camera:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obbty7WpulQ
An example of a night video from the rear camera:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3EQ7o7i2vQ

FAQ / Instructions

Instructions for the A129 in Russian

Information about parking mode

The latest versions of the firmware for Viofo A129, Viofo A129 Duo (as well as IR) and Viofo A119V3 implemented advanced parking mode with buffering. This DVR supports three functions parking mode - automatic detection of events (including buffered parking mode), slow motion, and record low bit rate.

What is a buffer parking mode?

Buffered parking mode - is a revolutionary upgrade existing parking mode. parking mode with buffering means that the DVR in your absence records in its cache without writing to the microSD card. As soon as there comes an event, 15-second cache to the perfect event will be appended and is connected to the video video. If the events are not detected, recorded cache (or buffer) will not be stored on the memory card.

As an event occurs?

G-sensor and motion detector can be activated parking mode with buffering.
G-sensor detects impact, sudden braking or sudden acceleration.
The motion sensor detects any movement, which takes place in the camera's field of view (one of the cameras).
If there is something of the above, the DVR will record video to a memory card after the event, as well as Priplyusuet this video saved before the event 15 seconds from the cache ..

Why do you need a parking mode?

Users can easily find important or desired video without viewing all the videos recorded during the parking time. In buffered mode parking DVRs Viofo recorded video sequence (starting 15 seconds prior to the event and ending 30 seconds after the event) and stored on video microSD card when the event is detected.

What is the difference between parking buffered and motion detection?

When you activate the motion detection DVR will start recording if in the view of the camera will move. When the DVR does not detect motion for 60 seconds, it stops the recording and returns to the mode "motion detection". The DVR will start recording again when it detects new movement.

Compared with motion detection, parking mode with buffering has the ability to record not only the result of an accident or other event, but also the moment of impact, it is essential to provide much more information to drivers. This means that in your absence in the case of "hit and run culprit" your DVR Viofo switches to normal recording events, including 15 seconds before impact and 30 seconds after the impact.

Where to find the recorded files?

automatic detection mode as a motion event is detected, and strikes (determined by the G-sensor)
- Record of the front camera (parking mode files marked В«PFВ» in the file list)
- Record the back / inner chamber (parking mode files marked В«PRВ» in the file list).
- Name of the anterior chamber of file - Year_Date_Time_PF and Year_Date_Time_PR for the back / inner chamber.

Attention:

To view this parking mode is recommended to use a 3-wire power cord to the adapter, providing the vehicle battery discharge protection and support parking mode with buffering.

1. When Wi-Fi is on, it is impossible to enter the recorder menu by pressing the button.
To enter the recorder menu, you must first turn off Wi-Fi by long pressing the first button on the right side of the recorder.
but)I can not get into the menu of the registrar:
To get to the recorder menu, you must first stop the recording with the Reg button, then click the button next to it and get into the menu.
2. The size of each clip ~ 125 MB. A 32 GB memory card is enough for 2 hours recording from both cameras or 4 hours from one camera.
3. I can not install the MOD firmware from BCHobbyist:
Unzip the archive, extract the firmware file, rename it to FWA129.bin.

I connect to BP by wi-fi, it connects, the wi-fi icon on the recorder turns green, and the application writes there is no device.
Recipe from* 2XL,
Video Recorder Viofo A129 Duo (Post 2XL # 77078701)

Player to view video from the route map

Firmware

Post has been editedAlexaz777 - 26.11.19, 00:32

Rep: (397)
litle @ 09.03.19, 18:51*
Is not it possible to wear the recorder to a computer?

Firmware Viofo 119S in the car, just sewed all registrars of Viofo line.

https://youtu.be/xsSChcuzl6o

Post has been editedgse1 - 09.03.19, 21:42

Rep: (0)
* gse1,
Thank you, in fact I myself and imagined, but after reading the instructions from Moscow distributor and stunned.

Rep: (5)
maybe someone will be useful, now bangude can buy this device for at a fairly good price: $ 117.00

Post has been editedpayksh15 - 11.03.19, 15:59

Rep: (29)
Instructions for connecting hardwire kit HK3 (3-wire) in the pictures and the description of a parking modehttp://navinside.ru/pa...j-rezhim-v-viofo-a129/(Can be in the hat)

Rep: (40)
This neponyatka with power cable (new model took to 129) Do not write for a long time in the parking mode. Multiple entries and disabled. Threshold exhibited the lowest, 11.8, 12.2 whitefish shows (do not know how many exactly), and Akuma powerful new 95A. all I tried thresholds. What could it be?

Rep: (12)
2XL @ 12.03.19, 18:12*
Multiple entries and disabled.

A few - this is how much? Maybe not to the fuse connected? There are modern machines such networks, where power is maintained even for 10-15 minutes after the ignition is switched off. I suppose that it is a fuse you felt ....

* Kosta5457 , Connected to deliver made by special block. That it is possible and advisable to take out long-term parking at the ...
To check the version of the pull remains straight occasion by the CRA ...

Rep: (23)
* 2XL,
Look multimeter which is the voltage across the fuse is connected to the recorder when he passed out. If the fuse is not accessible without waking up the machine, then you can advance to connect the multimeter to earth and to this fuse, and then just walk until the next regike diodes are off.

* Mar.S. , First, just Naquin without laying wire through before. Which denomination will approach better?
The tester was left without a single claw, hit)

* 2XL,
Somewhere there is mention that in the cable with a standard fuse worth the denomination to 5A. In general regik consumes up to 300mA, therefore, there is any small enough.

Rep: (12)
Can dig up on the network fuse circuit for this car? How many questions would disappear immediately ... To me, the best option.

Kosta5457 @ 12.03.19, 22:56*
Can dig up on the network fuse circuit for this car?
Here is the description of the place where connected:
FUSE MEMORY

Vehicle equipped with a fuse that allows to prevent battery discharge in the event of parking with the engine turned off for a long period of time. Before parking the vehicle for a long time, follow these steps.

1. Stop the engine.

2. Turn off the headlights and taillights.

3. Open the panel on the driver side and remove the fuse memory.

Note:
• If the fuse is removed from the fuse panel will not work alarm, sound system, clocks, lamps, installed in the cabin, etc. After installing the fuse in place some of the devices will need to re-adjust.
• Even if the recovered fuse memory battery may continue to discharge due to the working headlights or other electrical devices

But something went wrong ... Maybe there is very little remains, and regularity is not enough ...

Kosta5457 @ 12.03.19, 21:17*
I suppose that it is a fuse you felt ....

90% think so. Especially at the main fuse - there may be leakage relay. ACC then hang on the radio, and on postoyanku signalization
* 2XL,
Protests from the house can be 12v, thereby eliminating the problem of cars, powered from 12V to both wires, then remove the ACC wire - reg goes into parking. then leave on business and see the result, turns off or not.

* euseller And threw on a permanent battery, hour passed - registration is running. I have it at home on Wi-Faya tracked.
Then the problem is exactly at the connection was. I should be laid straight wire from the battery and connected via the fuse.

Rep: (397)
Mar.S. @ 12/03/19, 22:43*
In general regik consumes up to 300mA, therefore, there is any small enough.

Power Consumption A129 DUO in different modes:

https://youtu.be/doRJCfeN7HA

Post has been editedgse1 - 13.03.19, 20:46

And no better regiki for park.rezh.podkl.cherez external sources?

Rep: (0)
The new version of software 1.7.8 on IOS.

* Volandimir2012,
that much steeper huge and accessible source - Batteries Car

2XL @ 13.03.19, 14:26*
Threw on a permanent battery, hour passed - registration is running. I have it at home on Wi-Faya tracked.
Who I checked - 15 minutes of recording time and hung up ...
All normal cable working?

2XL @ 14.03.19, 12:44*
All normal cable working?

I'm OK. Chopped only when the voltage on the battery falls. Argued that cable accurately measures the voltage will not, because not tested. And you've got chopped in 15 minutes even connected directly to the battery? You said yesterday that like as not already turned off.

Post has been editedMar.S. - 14.03.19, 18:58

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/06/19, 19:07