The black [ 2608 ] ** [78,82%]
Orange [ 194 ] ** [5,86%]
Navy blue [ 442 ] ** [13,36%]
Transparent (EE) [ 62 ] ** [1,87%]
Total votes: 3309

Rep: (144)
Fitness braceletXiaomi Mi Band 3 - Purchase
PictureXiaomi Mi Band 3
Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | [Android] Mi Fit пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Mi Account - We are discussing everything related to the account! пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware modifications пїЅ

1. Attention! To ensure greater security of the parcel do not publish the tracking number, index, address to a successful receipt.
  2. Before buying readFAQ on the purchase of portable devices abroad.
  3. Before posting photos, read the topicWork with images on the forum.
  4. Publication of referral links, coupons and code words (in any form) is forbidden!On the publication of referral links, coupons and code words.
  5. Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Everyone is advised to fill in the data with information about the store when they ordered a bracelet and about sending / receiving

Types of Mi Band 3

Verified Stores

Do not buy
Chinese version

RTDC Store
Beru ru

How to track the delivery of SF Express in the recipient country

From mid-November, new boxes began to appear. Do not worry, they are original

All suggestions for filling and updating the caps should be sent to the curator of the topic.alex122172atQMS!

Post has been editedKenny в„ў - 03.04.19, 21:38
Reason for editing: Do not buy

Rep: (24)
Infa was not about the timing of the release on our market?

Rep: (123)
On Ali info, that the version with NFC will start selling closer to September, and the usual one on June 5:
Attached Image

xs, true or not. I do not want to wait until September)

Post has been editedLMichael - 31.05.18, 14:48

Rep: (4)
LMichael @ 05/31/18, 14:38*
On Ali info, that the version with NFC will start selling closer to September, and the usual one on June 5:

Is there anyone who can translate from the translated into Russian? : D

Rep: (914)
Already can be bought for 2550. Original Xiao mi Group 3 Smart Bracelet Band3 0.78 "touch screen OLED 5ATM Swimming Reject call heart rate pulse step time
http://s.aliexpress.com/aENZ3UNn?fromSns=Copyto Clipboard.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (92)
LMichael @ 05/31/18, 14:38*
xs, true or not. I do not want to wait until September)

It is still not clear if google pay will work. Most likely the benefit will be only for the Chinese market from this nfc. I'm still more confused by the size and appearance of the bracelet, because perfectly working mi band 2 on the hand does not interfere and its size is perfect. This type of hand can give you discomfort and you should at least watch and compare reviews on youtube. In any case, before NG it makes no sense to take. It is better to let the hurry-ups roll the bracelet around and the firmware of the geeks dig into all the nuances. Just laid aside the babosiki on Mi 8 and miband 3 under the Christmas tree in advance, immediately after the presentation, since so very good decisions for their grandmother. Well, starting prices after the hype will sway a little to acceptable by the end of the year :)

Rep: (-33)
Bulldog_savagemessiahzine.com @ 01.06.18, 07:25 *
I bought in this store mi band 2, immediately after its release, there were no problems, the seller checked
now ordered mi band 3
Here is the link

Now a lot of one-day shops without rating and reviews post mi band 3, but it’s better not to get involved with them.

Do not forget your cashback in the links!

Rep: (0)
Is this all, as I understand it, non-NFC versions?

Rep: (96)

Similar question.

Post has been editedorangecoloured - 01.06.18, 09:26

hunshin @ 1.06.18, 9:21*

Xiaomi has not yet launched the pre-order version with NFC, they have only the usual one on the site.

Rep: (9)
* orangecolored
* LMichael,

yes, surely without NFC, according to rumors the version with NFC will be only in August-September and cost $ 31 ($ 26 without NFC)

Post has been editedBulldog_savagemessiahzine.com - 01.06.18, 10:20

https: //www.geekbuying…-IOS-Black-398339.html

Well, what for it is necessary without the NSF then.

hunshin @ 1.06.18, 10:54*

Not the fact that our NFC will work. Google Pei seems to support only Android Wear. So maybe it makes no sense to wait for the version with the NSF.

Rep: (4)
people and who can say if there is a stopwatch in this bracelet? Never wore such things, I want to buy in the pool, but I would like with a stopwatch.

Rep: (-33)
Prince @ 06/01/18, 10:19*
people and who can say if there is a stopwatch in this bracelet? Never wore such things, I want to buy in the pool, but I would like with a stopwatch.

it is not there, only a clock in the numeric format hh: mm

Guys, at the end of the month a friend goes to China. There is an opportunity to buy it there. I wondered if he would have English if he was bought on the domestic market.

Rep: (6)
* DENROCK666,
Well, in MiFit will be. In the bracelet itself I doubt, most likely the same situation as with MiBand 2

Rep: (57)
* Prince there is a touch screen. Considering how Cor behaves in water, I wouldn’t count on the possibility of using a bracelet in the pool

Rep: (3)
Knyazb @ 06/01/2018, 10:19*

Stopwatch is kind of not. Yesterday I watched a review from some Vietnamese, something like a stopwatch is turned on when checking the pulse. And so I just read that you can download some third-party applications and use the stopwatch in them. How effective is it :)

Rep: (42)

This is actually a fitness bracelet! He has a slightly different purpose.
DeathCat @ 06/01/18 03:11*
It is still not clear if google pay will work.

And how, in principle, can it work with the payment system?
Any payment system involves identification - password, fingerprint, face scan. Most likely it will be like with Honor. Will work in the Beijing subway.

Posted 06/02/2018 09:27:

Aidhz @ 05/31/18, 10:23*
Already available for 2550

Like, in the announcement said about $ 26. Is this a dollar so skipped? : rolleyes:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/18/19, 14:08