> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

TerraGenesis - Space Colony [3D] | [Strategy] and Terraformiruyte Explore the world!
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 86 ] ** [45,74%]
Good [ 77 ] ** [40,96%]
Average [ 18 ] ** [9,57%]
poorly [ 2 ] ** [1,06%]
Terribly [ 5 ] ** [2,66%]
Total votes: 188

Rep: (3)
TerraGenesis - Space Colony
Version: 5.5
Genre: Strategy

Last update of the game in the header:07.04.2020

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
An exciting, informative strategy. Addictive.

Description:
Engage in space exploration and Terraformiruyte new worlds in this fun and exciting simulator building planets, based on real science. TerraGenesis dynamically animates the entire planet with the help of changing biospheres, all of which are based on real NASA data.

In TerraGenesis universe becomes your playground! Colonize the real planet of our solar system, the planets started only TerraGenesis, and even alien worlds! When the world is in your hands, your possibilities are endless. Start playing TerraGenesis terraformed and start today!

opportunities TerraGenesis

BUILDER Colonies
- Join one of the four interstellar groups, each of which provides various advantages for colonization.
- Colonize worlds, step by step, creating an environment with the correct pressure for your colonists that they were able to survive in hostile environments.
- Terraformiruyte your planet to sustain human life, altering the specific properties of each of the world, including air pressure, oxygen, sea level and biomass parameters.
- Monitor the progress of your civilization and the current status of your world on the summary page statistics.

EXPLORE THE PLANET AND MOON
- Colonize the real planet of our solar system, including Mars, Venus, Mercury, and even the Earth!
- Terraformiruyte satellites, including the Moon and the moons of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.
- Build up a colony on the fictional planet, such as Bacchus, Ragnarok, Pontus, Lethe and Boreas.
-Terraformiruyte dwarf planets, including Ceres, Pluto, Charon, Makemake, Eris and Sedna.
- Melt the ice caps to create the oceans on the planet and populate the planet lives.

SIMULATOR BIOSPHERE
- Create your own functioning ecosystems interacting with specific organisms.
- Start with 26 different phylum and add 64 unique gene to create all kinds of amazing organisms that inhabit them your peace.
- Manage life forms flourish in the terrestrial and aquatic biospheres.
- Generate random worlds with a full card surface and terrain, unique initial conditions, and many others.

Picture
Developer site: http://www.tiltingpoint.com
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alexanderwinn.TerraGenesis

Features: 3D
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version: 5.5 GP (Posledniy_Romantik)
Version: 5.4 GP (Posledniy_Romantik)
Version: 5.2.1 GP (Posledniy_Romantik)
Version: 5.2 GP (Posledniy_Romantik)
Version: 5.1.8 GP (Posledniy_Romantik)

Modifications

The use of modifications of the game users are at your own risk. Complaints related to the performance of the game after the application of modifications will not be considered.

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Past versions

Post has been editedMaks.hackdog - 07.04.20, 01:18
Reason for edit: Update: The new version 5.5 GP

Rep: (44)
What changes have been made in fashion?

Rep: (31)
for those who think about povozmuschatsya uninformative pictures:
the other in the game and no! :)

* SpektorxD In endless fashion sunglasses genesis

More screenshots.
P.s. just do not know how to edit the theme.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (49)
And there is a version with all the acquired modes and planets?
And so the game is addictive, it is interesting to observe how the planet is changing visually

Post has been editedLord-valington - 30.05.18, 12:32

* Lord-valington Unfortunately not yet. Anyway, I also searched but did not find.

Xiaomi RN4X 4/64 MTK optimization zero after 5 colonies and outposts 4 terrible brakes

* Lord-valington , But unfortunately with the optimization of their tight, I too harsh lag, although the game itself is a text. I think (hope) that in the future will make it right, because the promising idea.

Rep: (651)
Terragenesis - Space Colony v4.9.21 (Original with Google Play and Mod)
Updated
May 24, 2018
What's new
This update fixes a minor bug with the purchase system, especially for users with weak or intermittent internet connections. Thanks again to everyone who has been giving us ratings and reviews, and if you have any questions feel free to swing by any of our social media pages. But keep in mind: we're just a four-person company and Ami responds to every message herself, so please be patient with us! Thanks again, everyone, and happy terraforming!
Version of android 4.4
Attached ImageAttached fileTerraGenesis v4.9.21.apk(90.67 MB)

Version of android 5.0
Attached ImageAttached fileTerraGenesis v4.9.21.apk(91.37 MB)

Mod
Attached ImageAttached fileTerraGenesis v4.9.21 (Mod) .apk(73.82 MB)

Post has been editedwhite angel1 - 08.06.18, 04:00

Optimization delivered?

Rep: (0)
* white angel1, sorry .. Could you make a mod for endless resources and discover all the planets

Rep: (651)
Abdumazhit @ 06/06/18, 17:12*
sorry .. Could you make a mod for endless resources and discover all the planets

* Abdumazhit,
Unfortunately I do not modders ... but I like that he broke the game with the help of the patcher varnishes, that keep the progВ® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS (Post chelpa # 10727871)
Learn to break themselves, it is useful to you there in the theme that everything is written and how it is not clear to YouTube in the search to find. Good luck!
Either poshite the request to break the game in the topicCheaters Club! (Post Farsis # 15462703)club cheaters. or wait until someone hacks yes lay here.

Post has been editedwhite angel1 - 07.06.18, 13:35

* Mnopqrst,
There's not a thing in the schedule, as I have schedule rules goes, but in a curved piece of code

Rep: (53)
I agree about the optimization.
No exorbitant next-gen graphics in the game and FPS nizkiy..bez friezes.
Played a couple of days and deleted that is not tightened, although the game about space and the like, I really like

Post has been editedMuffove - 07.06.18, 17:19

Rep: (12)
Here everything is open, anlim points genesis. Judging by the size, not the events, which is higher than

Attached files

Attached fileterragenesis-space-colony-v4.9.21.apk(75.34 MB)

Rep: (323)
The game is awesome. I'm in a wild ecstasy. Usually the game I did not delay. I found a day or two played and deleted. And then straight tightened. Long soared, missed events. I not come on time, count on a new start, as or peremorozil or pressure rebounded strongly or some other cataclysm. Zamorochitsya, made a sign to Excel with automatic calculation of the time events completed. Fits the current value of the desired parameter value and growth - plaque automatically calculates how many hours and minutes of the event reaches the target value, and what time of day it would be in real life. Now you can calculate in advance how much to enter the game to correct the deviation and not start the fight for the survival of the new. If it is useful, take away, threw on Yandex Disk:
https://yadi.sk/d/PjWZwAv83Xudw9

and duplicate investment on the safe side
Automatic calculation of time of the event TerraGenesis Excel

Attached Image

17 kilobytes of traffic does not devour, therefore screenshot without spoiler

Post has been editedgorlexx - 15.06.18, 19:29
Reason for editing: Added screenshot

* gorlexx
On sgs8 no brakes?

Rep: (323)
* Lord-valington As already mentioned above byoo, the code is not optimized. Will slow down on any smartphone, whatever was powerful. I would not say that right tupen but second delay when you press there. The game is not on the reaction, so that you can bear
Does not bother me

* gorlexx
Well, I thought there, found a lucky few)
I am now waiting for the correct strain

Rep: (8739)
TerraGenesis Space Colony v4.9.30 Mod
WHAT'S NEW
This update dramatically improves the speed of rendering the city lights, especially in late-game worlds where they could create lag or even cause the "star screen of death." It also includes numerous other bug fixes and performance improvements throughout the app, and fixed an issue that would prevent certain devices running Android 5.0 from placing colonies. As usual, thanks to all the players who helped us diagnose and fix these bugs, and happy terraforming!

Money / Unlock Attached fileTerraGenesis_4.9.30.apk (75.85 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/04/20, 20:38