> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Club owners Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (Pro) | Warm and friendly club, communicate and help
Are you satisfied with the phone?
How much did the phone meet your expectations?
Liked [ 673 ] ** [63,01%]
Horror [ 13 ] ** [1,22%]
Good for my money [ 345 ] ** [32,3%]
Could be worse [ 27 ] ** [2,53%]
I sell! [ 10 ] ** [0,94%]
Total votes: 1068

Rep: (27)
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ

Owners ClubXiaomi Redmi Note 5 (Pro)

Attached Image

As practice has shown, the profile technical topicsXiaomi Redmi Note 5 (Pro) -DiscussionandFirmware It has a number of restrictions associated with the rules of the forum and, in fact, the subject. Many forum users do not know where to turn with any questions or where to express their emotions.
This topic is designed specifically for free communication about the choice of firmware, their bugs and features, discussion of the pros and cons of the device, company, Chinese industry and mentality, and everything else that is mercilessly arrested in technical topics.

Attached Image

Interesting

Useful instructions

Applications on the advice of the club

Poll results

miscellanea

Club Signature
If you want to add a link to this club to your signature, then copy the following code:
[url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=903384"" Xiaomi owners club [/ color] [color = "# 000000"] Redmi Note [/ color] [color = orangered] 5 [/ color ] [/ b] [/ url]

It will look like this:
Xiaomi Owners Club Redmi note 5

Club Rules

In this Club are allResource rules and Rules section "Trepalka"

- comply with all forum rules in terms of communication culture.
- Respect the user's right to be a loser, especially if it is a conscious decision.

Post has been editedmrkeny9 - 24.02.19, 00:05

Rep: (38)
EXPERIENCE AND HISTORY OF USE REDMI NOTE 5 PRO
Perhaps, perhaps, I bought it in May 2018 (and I will say so, I bought twice, and later I will tell you why). The phone was unlocked already, but then I was very scales in the understanding and knowledge of what ARB is. Well, the brick did not work, but I just slipped and enjoyed further (I had at that timeOEIRUFA). But, in an unexpected rainy day, I dropped it on the street, on Tver Prospect, catching a minibus. I certainly called, but the voice of the one who took the phone was rather loud and very fast, as if an exciting and that person did not bother to listen and say his contact details, having fluttering off the fact that now he wants to watch the match (at that time it was July 8 and The World Cup was in full swing). As a result, the next day the subscriber was unavailable - it was also impossible to find it. And now, somewhere in October, I re-acquired the new Redmi Note 5 (in the first moments MIUI always striking with its speed). Everything was smooth, but it always happens - not for a long time (this is a fact), but it was already good because it wasOEIMIFA. What I can emphasize from use, so this is what MIUI 9 power consumption is significantly better than 10-ki and at that time Xiaomi lowered performance, reduced energy consumption (well, because it is not far from REDMI Note 6 and 7). As a result, I'm tired of Miui - she was very bored with her design, although she had a very high stability. So, April 7th - there are already many firmware and different modifications - and I decided to flash onResurrection Remix. This is a wonderful acquaintance with the world of customs - great. Although the whole bug exists:
"It's hard that the phone shows only the navigation button of the return and status bar from above - and at the same time with it almost nothing can be done is just a black screen.
And so everything is smooth and fine. The next thing I did is put Kirks Custom core, I will describe his pros and cons now:

pros
1.Acceleration to performance Snapdragon 660
2.It holds the battery more, if you properly configure (I recommend in the CPU regulator Kernel Aduitor application to install Alucard)
3.Pretty big application download speed - convenient

Minuses
1.Skin when showing your maximum frequencies, but you can withstand, backups loaded smart (41-42 В°)
2.Perhaps this is the bug above, but it is only an assumption.

Losing it - I met the worldsavagemessiahzine.comSince I started getting a root on my old smart (first brick). It was pretty hurt without it, since I was completely enough for his speed and performance, but I'm silent about his photo capabilities with Camera FV-5 - it's perfect for me. But later I did not survive the loss and bought a new smart (now my jeans with clasps and pockets: happy :). This is a truly high-quality smartphone, it is the killer of 2018.

UPD: Apparently: That Bug - the problem of the launcher, as I understood, I will try to fix through ADB

* Le_Ya Most likely active optimization from the "Security" application

Posted on 04/05/2019, 17:15:

* Le_Ya but it's better not to turn on, it can turn off

Rep: (83)
Quadrotaros @ 3.05.19, 1:06*
This is a truly high-quality smartphone, it is the killer of 2018.
Totally agree with you. Smart to use for half a year, say something bad language does not turn -Chic devices . I will explain why.
1. DisplayFor me, one of the main advantages -No priblud and perversions like twis, cutout and other things - a classic display with a good IPS matrix and excellent color reproduction, with a modern ratio of 18: 9 - paradise paradise, the framework is not particularly strained, although with 5D glass and black-colored case - frame visually more , I would like a little smaller
2. PerformanceFor me, as the owner of a state employee with a processor Spreadtrum SC7731 by 1.3 GHz: D 636 Dragon more than - I consider this processor. One of the most optimal for this segment is excellent energy efficiency, sufficient performance, not a stove compared to 660 and in general - balance. Customs are now abused, overclock up to 660 + - and you go chop games: rofl:
3. AutonomyPartially agree, Miui 9 was in terms of autonomy a bit better, and I remember about the imprint and the dowgende of the camera - and the new dozen leaves not the best impressions. Autonomy is one of the fat pluses of smart, in my use, the device lives 8-10 hours on average, absolutely satisfied, I as a student is an important indicator.
Pluses a whole car, minuses of course there are, for example, the absence of Camera2api from the box as Note 7 ..

Rep: (1331)
Hi, Frame: Friends:
I possess a smart since the beginning of February, I am satisfied with everything, except for color, I have a gold and white front. Well, so it happened, I took it for inexpensive, used for three months. At the moment there is space 9.3.14. While I did not dare to go to the 9-ka, it works fine, I don't work experiments for a long time, I have enough firmware in everyday life :) I just use my smart, once spending a few hours to set up after the firmware.
I will go to the topic, add to favorites: yes2:

By the way, maybe someone will like the signature ;-)
[url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/Forum/index.php?showtopic=903384"[[Font=lato[[BackGround=oRangered ][color=Snow_[B] Redmi [/ b] note [/ background] [Background = DarkGrey] [b] 5 [ / Color] [/ Background] [/ URL] [SUP] Club [/ Sup] [/ b] [/ font]
Redmi Note 5 CLUB

Post has been editedd.rykov - 08.05.19, 17:26
Reason for editing: merged posts

Rep: (2061)
On Victory Day, comrades!

* super.nikita100 And you Happy Victory Day!

Who sits on Pixel Experience Caf - Describe how it

Rep: (45)
Boys, how does smart behave in winter, the battery is very discharged?

Rep: (332)
* Maksimchik888, cold is afraid - moved to the inner pocket,
The benefit is loud that Shish will miss a call or message / notice.

Rep: (45)
* Uncle Dinah , sadly of course, that with a coast with a battery, although it is rather because of the metal frame, how does the refrigerant work?!
But I want him because of the lack of bangs, the eyes of different forms, all this is not like that!

Post has been editedMaksimchik888 - 11.05.19, 17:28

Maksimchik888 @ 11.05.19, 20:25*
it's rather because of the metal frame
Well, yes, chassis + rear (or type of one)
And so yes, the gun: good:

Rep: (91)
* Maksimchik888, Everything is fine. Winter overwhelmed (-10 ... ~ -30), there were no problems.

* archi007_85, Well, yes, on a car if you move - what problems may be.
Throw in the outer pocket jacket, and for minus five charges melts in front of the eyes.
Personal experience: for ~ 15 minute transition from heat to heat for minus 17, in January: 13% of charge gone. Before that, plastic smart, always quietly lived in the external pockets. Siberia.
P.S. For large minuses or with a longer cooling, the smart is turned off.

Rep: (91)
* Uncle Dinah, Yes No, on foot I can also walk. And there were no problems.

Uncle Diny @ 05/16/19, 4:13*
Thrust in the outside pocket jacket
What prevents putting into the internal? After all, in winter jackets, it is in any way :)

Rep: (73)
D.RYKOV @ 05/16/19, 12:18*
What prevents putting into the internal?

Then there will be nothing to discuss: D

USA71 @ 05/16/19, 12:56*
Then there will be nothing to discuss

Come on, but to buy, for example: D: DINAMO:

Rep: (118)
Hi Skurovtsy, what model of batteries on our phone? Thanks

Rep: (25)
Mansurkin @ 05/18/19, 18:57*
What is the model of batteries

Google refuses to answer?

Full version