> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Club owners Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (Pro) | Warm and friendly club, communicate and help
Are you satisfied with the phone?
How much did the phone meet your expectations?
Liked [ 658 ] ** [63,27%]
Horror [ 12 ] ** [1,15%]
Good for my money [ 333 ] ** [32,02%]
Could be worse [ 27 ] ** [2,6%]
I sell! [ 10 ] ** [0,96%]
Total votes: 1040

Rep: (26)
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ

Owners ClubXiaomi Redmi Note 5 (Pro)

Attached Image

As practice has shown, the profile technical topicsXiaomi Redmi Note 5 (Pro) -DiscussionandFirmware It has a number of restrictions associated with the rules of the forum and, in fact, the subject. Many forum users do not know where to turn with any questions or where to express their emotions.
This topic is designed specifically for free communication about the choice of firmware, their bugs and features, discussion of the pros and cons of the device, company, Chinese industry and mentality, and everything else that is mercilessly arrested in technical topics.

Attached Image

Interesting

Useful instructions

Applications on the advice of the club

Poll results

miscellanea

Club Signature
If you want to add a link to this club to your signature, then copy the following code:
[url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=903384"" Xiaomi owners club [/ color] [color = "# 000000"] Redmi Note [/ color] [color = orangered] 5 [/ color ] [/ b] [/ url]

It will look like this:
Xiaomi Owners Club Redmi note 5

Club Rules

In this Club are allResource rules and Rules section "Trepalka"

- comply with all forum rules in terms of communication culture.
- Respect the user's right to be a loser, especially if it is a conscious decision.

Post has been editedmrkeny9 - 24.02.19, 00:05

Rep: (1)
* eldenim,
I hope with the next update will add a strip to the notification.

Rep: (1053)
* Bblc , Well, if only 10 miui there. In nine unlikely.

Post has been editedeldenim - 08.06.18, 16:19

Rep: (311)
Guys, hey, tell me how to miui trace application data?

Rep: (0)
How to see the LTE frequencies are supported by my phone?

Understood :)

Rep: (2)
Hello everyone! Got a phone, the first impression of the fire, have a couple of questions. In our apparatus purchases topic in the FAQ section I found Old pro first actions after purchase:
Attached Image

1) The first paragraph of Automatic Test, I'm at this in the engineering menu is not found, I checked each item.
2) In the second paragraph it is said about the dumping, whether he will remove all pre-installed applications (such as Yandex, joom'a, excel, etc.)? whether the affected Google services?

3) and even a separate item. awful bunch of enraged some settings when you first turn. just zadolbal, then Google The assistant, the synchronization will ask: "Do send diagnostic data?". bloody world of the Accounts & sync. and I am not uncle 30 years old, who can not understand, but in fact all of these additional options guzzle battery? who set up both your smartphone when you first turn?

Post has been edited_georg2000_ - 12.06.18, 16:56

Rep: (13)
Hello everyone. I know this topic has not cast aside kakahami for stupid questions of the owner of his first phone on Android;). Please help me with a few questions.

1) Download miflesh Unlock to unlock the bootloader, made as it is written on the site (there is now a new way, say ...), and I wrote this miflesh that all data will be deleted. That is, it appears as Unlock the bootloader - all disappear from the phone? I thought unlocked, and it will hang so long as no need to fill in anything. And I did not understand where those waiting hours unlock and so on. In case you really all flies, prompt data recovery algorithm, if it exists.

2) When you try to configure Mi Cloade is impossible to activate the SIM card. Like some kind of synchronization occurred, the phone says that the device is tied Notes 5 and on your computer at Mi Cloade no bound device. I do not know what it is connected. Tried to enable synchronization of contacts, can not activate the SIM card, he writes - unsuccessfully. Poked regions, languages ​​(Google it), overloaded, went went to Mi Akka, nothing ... Can someone that will advise? (Ps-it may not have enough money in the account for SMS and is also read)

Thanks in advance for your help and adequate responses: rolleyes:

Post has been editedBadMinTon4 - 12.06.18, 22:54

_georg2000_ @ 12.06.18, 16:52*
bunch some settings when you first turn. just zadolbal, then Google The assistant, the synchronization will ask: "Do send diagnostic data?". bloody world of the Accounts & sync.

By the way, if someone wrote a manual for complete dummies (like me) on the phone setting after the first turn, what programs you should immediately install and what should be done initially sure the plus sign to otgreb nemeryannom: P

Rep: (26)
* BadMinTon4,
And you look into a group of Russian-language telegram. There will tell and show. And soon, the bot will all instructions

* Mrkeny9, thanks for the advice, but I do not have the carts, I'm writing, just 2 weeks on android and generally normal phone.

Rep: (23)
Hello !!!

* gridmenxxl, there was no one: girl_cray:

some people have: rolleyes:

Hello everyone, who knows the protective glass characterized Xiaomi red mi note 5 of Xiaomi red mi 5 plus, or the same?

mixela6 @ 14.06.18, 18:19*
protective glass different Xiaomi red mi note 5 of Xiaomi red mi 5 plus, or the same?

different front camera in different directions located

I would be grateful to hear from you what to do. I had the idea to change your mi a1 on xiaomi redmi note 5 pro (snap 636). Only interested in the camera processor and battery. Looked characteristics it so for me it is better for mi a1 percent and battery, and the cell, xs. What advise or what is your opinion about this ?? change, or not worth it?

* jaskry, The differences are so small that it makes no sense to change the A1 on the Redmi Note 5. The only major difference - the battery (4000mAh). Very good autonomy of the latter Redmi, especially on custom bikes. But for the sake of the battery, I would not change IMHO, unnecessarily can be put on the A1 custom kernel and poshamanit with governor`a settings and get a decent autonomy even with 3000mAh

* timix1 ,
There are somewhere instructions on how to do it. Since the battery recently sat down quickly.
Well, the processor, it is much better than the 625 ??

* jaskry,
All instructions for MI A1 firmware look at profile topic onsavagemessiahzine.comSection unofficial firmware / cores. The battery can quickly sits down for various reasons, are looking for details about your device in the relevant topics on the forum. 636 Dragon is indeed better than 625 (80k points in antutu against 115). The drain (MIUI) is a good feeling, compared to the same Redmi Plus is 5, which has 625. In games the difference is noticeable, but is negligible.

Rep: (21)
And that in all hiaomi call log so uncomfortable? The Samsung all calls go straight. And then the last call is transferred to the top. And if you need to find the number that called me and I called after this someone or something to this or any time. So I open each room and look in the log for this particular number !?

Post has been editedarcadav - 17.06.18, 07:59

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/04/20, 22:28