[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 2301
Check in: 21.06.10
Oukitel K6

DiscussionOukitel K7
PictureOukitel k7
Description |Discussion �

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Screen:6.0 inches, Full HD +, resolution 2160x1080, capacitive, OGS, multi-touch support (5 simultaneous touches). The resolution is 1920x1080 pixels. TechnologyLTPS, 16M colors 24 bits 18: 9, Asahi Glass Dragontrail protected glass with oleophobic coating. Pixel density: 403 DPI.
CPU: MediaTek MT6750T- 8 cores 64 bits Cortex-A53 with a frequency of 4x1.0 GHz; 4 × 1.5 GHz (minimum clock frequency: 286 MHz), CorePilot technology. 28Nm HPM process technology.
Graphics processor:A 2-core 64-bit Mali-T860MP2 graphics chip operating at 650 MHz with support for OpenGL® ES 1.2, 1.1, 2.0, 3.1,3.2 DirectX® 11 FL11_1, RenderScript ™.
RAM:4 GB LPDDR3 with a clock frequency of 833 MHz
Built-in memory:64 GB eMMC 5.1, microSD slot up to 256GB (compatible with SDHC and SDXC)
Front-camera:5MP GalaxyCore GC5025 module. f2 / 8, CMOS BSI (backside illumination). Maximum photo resolution: 2592x1952. Video: 640x480-30 fps
Main camera:Main 13MP sensorSony IMX214 Exmor RS. Pixel size 1.1mkm. f1 / 8. ISO: 100-1600. Crop factor: 7.51. Video resolution: 1920x1080. Photo resolution: 4160Ñ…3120. Autofocus. Dual LED flash. Auxiliary 2MP is used for blur mode.
Communications:Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n (2.4 GHz; 5 GHz) with support for Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Display. Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR (A2DP / HID / PB / AP), FM radio with RDS.
Networks:Modem MT6176 LTE FDD / TDD R11 Cat-6 (51 Mbit / s return; 301.5 Mbit / s reception) with 2x CA. DC-HSPA +, TD-SCDMA, EDGE .CDMA2000 1x / EVDO Rev. A (SRLTE).
GSM, (MHz): 850; 900; 1800; 1900
UMTS-3G, (MHz): 900; 2000
LTE-4G, band: 1; 3; 7; eight; 20
Support for 2x SIM cards in nano-sim format, 1 radio module (Dual SIM Dual Standby).
Navigation:GPS, A-GPS, Glonass.
Sensors:Acceleration sensor (accelerometer), proximity sensor, light sensor, 360 degree fingerprint scanner on the back of the smartphone.
Event Indicator:there is a multi-color LED.
Multimedia:1 multimedia speaker
Connectors:MicroUSB 2.0 with OTG support and the ability to charge devices with a current of up to 2A. Combined slot for nanoSIM cards (2 sim or 1 sim + microsd).
Battery:10,000 mAh lithium polymer. Fast charging technologyMediatek Pump Express Plus5V / 7V / 9V-2A.
Weight:300g
Dimensions:168 x 78 x 14.5 mm
Degree of protection:IP64 (6-device is dustproof, dust penetration is completely absent; 4 - protection against water spraying, spraying water in any direction to the device will not have a harmful effect on the device)
Operating system:Android 8.1 Oreo (almost clean)
Body colors:black and gray, white and gold, matte black.
Equipment:smartphone, OTG cable, charger, USB cable, clip for sim slot, instructions ...
Additionally:Support for multiple gestures. The back is covered by a way of the Australian calf (dermantin). Aluminum frame housing. The latest version of android-8.1 oreo. In ANTUTU 6.3.3 it scores 39,000 points. Support for connecting via OTG hard drives up to 2TB. Support Hotknot, MiraVision. Integrated modemMT6625Lfor Wi-Fi 11abgn / BT / FM / GPS / Glonass.
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Reviews
FAQ on the smartphone
How to enter the engineering and test menu?
- You can login by typing a command in the phone application
For the engineering menu * # * # 3646633 # * # * or * # * # 8612 # * # *
For Facroty mode (test menu) * # * # 8613 # * # *
or through mobile uncle tools.
Smartphone hangs, how to reset, if the battery is not removable?
- It is necessary to press and hold the power button (seconds 10) the device will reboot.
The smartphone doesn’t charge properly from the bundled storage device, after charging there are glitches, severe overheating, spontaneous reboots, what to do?
- It is recommended to use high-quality third-party memory 5V2A, just do not use your smartphone while it is charging. Slow charging has a positive effect on the battery and the iron of the device (less heated), charging time will be about 5-6 hours.
I need details about the battery life of the device.
- These statistics are taken from the twin brother oukitel k10000:
33 days standby when using 4G networks
55 days standby when using 3G networks
77 days in standby mode when using 2G networks
The operating time from a single charge is a very individual parameter, I cite averaged data (the operating time is determined mainly by the screen operation time):
1) In the mode of dense, active use with the included data transfer, games, movies holds about 3 days and 12-13 hours of screen operation
2) Time in the continuous video playback mode without sim cards with the maximum energy saving mode - up to 50 hours
3) In navigator mode: -7% per hour with the screen at maximum brightness and data transfer.
4) Data transmission via 4G, eats up -7% of the battery per hour (Internet with the screen on).
5) Under the standard usage scenario, without games, using the Internet mainly via 3G, making calls, etc., the smartphone lives up to about 16 hours of screen operation, for 3 days.
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 09.02.19, 21:10
Reason for editing: Android Treble Firmware (8.x.x., 9.0+)
sergeiovchinnikov1986
Message#42
04.08.18, 14:49
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 124
Check in: 06.07.17

* dimasb, I mean, it’s not stupid, but that kind of thing, I just also want to buy this unit.
dimasb
Message#43
04.08.18, 16:42
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 17
Check in: 26.07.12

* sergeiovchinnikov1986,I bought it as a replacement for my k10000pro with which I went for a year. So, if you compare something, it becomes a little thinner, the screen is slightly better, the camera is much better, but the iron in the antitu gives out less performance. It leaves an awl on soap. But this is in comparison as well as the norms of the device for those who consider the battery important ...
sergeiovchinnikov1986
Message#44
04.08.18, 20:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 124

* spr204show me in full review
sergeiovchinnikov1986
Message#45
05.08.18, 10:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 124

* spr204I really want to know whether to take it or not.
spr204
Message#46
05.08.18, 14:27
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 905
Check in: 01.08.11

Good day. Today I want to talk about sabzh.
I have seen a lot of Oukitel smartphones, held it in my hands and used it. And I want to say that this is the best producer of the third echelon, compared with blackview, leago and the like. Over time, if they need software to pull up and attract snappers to their models, then there will be growth and development.
So K7.
It would seem nothing remarkable, another faceless smartphone with a bunch of MT6750T + 4/64. Is that a battery of 10,000 mAh. However, personally, I think this model is very successful and successful in the future.
Why do you say? Let's try to figure it out. Oukitel has a very good smartphone, the K10 model. This smartphone has the same battery at 10,000 mAh, a lot of 6/64 memory, a good P23 processor, but ... the price is exorbitant for such a brand. $ 270 too much.
And K7 offers essentially the same thing, but lower by $ 100, which is very acceptable as for me. Many will spit on the processor, but honestly looking for something. My main smartphone is Redmi Note 5, and before that I used Redmi 4X for a while. Of course the fifth generation frolic 4X, but not so much. In simple tasks, the difference is minimal. I used K7 and I did not notice the difference with Note 5 in such scenarios as calls, YouTube, surfing. That is, for the money autonomous smartphone is very good.
But back to the device.
It is delivered in a white, square-shaped cardboard box in which a smartphone clad in a silicone bumper lies on a plastic backing.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Under the substrate, documents, a clip, a charging block, a microUSB cable and an OTG cable are placed in their places.
Attached Image

Accessories are quite ordinary quality, I can not say anything bad about them.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Declared support for fast charging from Mediatek
Attached Image

Attached Image

The smartphone itself is relatively convenient due to the new 18: 9 screen aspect ratio. It is elongated, but narrow enough.
The front part is almost completely occupied by a 6-inch screen of fairly good quality. At the top of the front camera, aural speaker, proximity sensors and lighting, white event indicator.
There is nothing below, because buttons onscreen here.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

The back is made of softtach material and does not collect fingerprints. In the upper part, on the special platform, there is a dual module of the main camera, a flash and a fingerprint scanner. At the bottom of the manufacturer's logo.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

The bottom end contains a microUSB port, a speaker and a microphone, the top one is a 3.5 mm jack, the right one is a power and volume buttons, a tray for a sim, nothing is on the left.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

The tray is combined here - 2 sim or 1 sim and 1 memory card.
Attached Image

Also included is a silicone bumper, which is very convenient and do not need to buy anything.
Attached Image

The viewing angles of the display here are excellent and in general the matrix itself is not satisfactory. Type LTPS is declared, I don’t know how true it is, but the screen is good.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Above and below the screen there are golden-colored inserts, which somewhat dilute the gloomy black color and, in principle, fit the image perfectly.
Here is a small comparison of the dimensions with Redmi Note 5 (I recall the screens in both 6 inches 18: 9).
Attached Image

Attached Image

As you can see, K7 looks more massive than its opponent and is much thicker. In addition, the K7 is significantly heavier, but the battery is 2.5 times larger.
Let's go inside the smartphone. Responsible for organizing the work of K7 fresh Android 8.1. The system here does not have any extraneous software at all and it can be said a bare android. Good or bad - to each his own. I personally do not like this and closer to me MIUI, someone on the contrary likes a minimum.
Attached Image

Attached Image

But the fact that the system is fresh already happy.
On board we have 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory, which is optimal in 2018. I'm 32 GB is not enough, and 64 GB is just right. There will be a stock.
Attached Image

As for all sorts of benchmarks, then made them under the spoiler. Some and probably will not be watching, because everything is known based on their performance characteristics. But without them, nowhere.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

There are no problems with communication. The sound is loud, the speaker and microphone are excellent, the audibility and transmission of speech did not cause any complaints.
The network keeps confidently, there is support for all the necessary communication ranges.
Attached Image

WiFi is stable, GPS is playful, there are no cliffs.
Attached Image

The camera here is not bad. Sony IMX214 module announced. This module was once cool and was installed in the flagships of 2014 - Honor 6, Mi4. I consider the correct logic of the manufacturer to put the proven hardware. Of course, comparing the quality of images with the grandees of past years with the same module is meaningless, but the result is quite decent.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Originals here
yadi.sk/d/t7KhVFMY3ZuP5t

Blur ... well, as if even spread reluctance. Do not consider this smart for portrait shooting!
The camera interface is no different from that in K10 for example.
And finally, let's look at autonomy. On paper, everything is gorgeous and impressive. In fact, in principle, also, but I would not say that my Note 5 lives 2.5 times less in proportion. I turned on the FHD movie via WiFi after full charge and the smartphone turned off after 11 hours and 39 minutes. K10 in the same mode worked for 2 hours longer. Affects the processor and its process technology.
Attached Image

I think that if I put Snap 636 in K7, he would have worked for 25 hours, and if Xiaomi launched a smart with a 14 nm processor (or better than 10 nm) and a battery of 10,000 mAh, but the smartphone would probably have coped with 30 hours But this is certainly a separate niche and the vast majority of people are not ready to put up with huge dimensions for the sake of unnecessary autonomy. Although, of course, the buyer would be found.
It's time to sum up.
Conclusion I can do this: the smartphone is very decent, fairly balanced and has the right to life. His power is enough for all or almost all. The camera is suitable for those who shoot on the machine, and the battery will allow not to glance at the outlet for 3-4 days.
Video version (but the truth was delayed by the time for chatter)

Purchase
I took in the official store Oukitel on Aliexpress

Post has been editedspr204 - 05.08.18, 14:30

--------------------
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 6/128
Coctail
Message#47
05.08.18, 15:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 313
Check in: 06.09.13
Oukitel K6000 Pro

* spr204Judging by the photo, the screen is not 2.5D?
spr204
Message#48
05.08.18, 18:14
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 905

Coctail @ 08/05/2018, 18:06*
* spr204Judging by the photo, the screen is not 2.5D?

Yes. Usual. Honestly did not even pay attention

--------------------
Coctail
Message#49
05.08.18, 19:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 313
Check in: 06.09.13
Oukitel K6000 Pro

* spr204,
This makes me happy.
sergeiovchinnikov1986
Message#50
06.08.18, 00:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 124

* spr204, tell me, how long have you been using this phone. ???
spr204
Message#51
06.08.18, 03:08
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 905

Sergeiiovchinnikov1986 @ 08/06/2018 03:40*
* spr204, tell me, how long have you been using this phone. ???

About a week today. But as a matter of fact it was an interest to touch and use, I am not going to use it. Most likely today the device will acquire a new owner!

--------------------
sergeiovchinnikov1986
Message#52
06.08.18, 08:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 124

* spr204, I have the last question, how many times did you charge it and did not the autonomy fall
spr204
Message#53
06.08.18, 09:16
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 905

sergeiovchinnikov1986 @ 08.08.18, 11:08*
how many times did you charge it and whether autonomy fell

In such a short period of time there was one full charge from scratch. Therefore, I can not judge the fall of autonomy. Yes, I very much doubt that she will sow in the near future. I think a year will definitely live as planned

--------------------
sergeiovchinnikov1986
Message#54
09.08.18, 17:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 124

Well guys, as you phone, hang glitches, and the like, if autonomy does not fall after several charges.
sergeiovchinnikov1986
Message#55
10.08.18, 10:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 124

Reyaba, well, share your impressions about the phone, I can’t decide whether to take it or not.
dimasb
Message#56
11.08.18, 11:54
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 17
Check in: 26.07.12

* sergeiovchinnikov1986,take it of course

Posted 11/08/2018 11:54:

Hanging is not buggy
sergeiovchinnikov1986
Message#57
12.08.18, 04:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 124

* dimasbHow much do you already use it ???
kaant
Message#58
12.08.18, 14:31
User
[offline]

Messages 82
Check in: 14.06.08
Oukitel K10000

In order for the led indicator to work, you need to install a prog, any of the playmarket that works with the indicator.
kaant
Message#59
13.08.18, 11:42
User
[offline]

Messages 82
Oukitel K10000

* sergeiovchinnikov1986, you can take. Not tupit, not buggy. In general, everyone is good, but still autonomy confuses. I made a hard reset yesterday, on the advice. Charged at night to 100. It's been 6 hours since I took off the charge + average use. Already 91 percent remained. I am inclined to think that the screen is badly eating. Although he stands at my minimum, I only do brighter on the street. Because the network, vatsap and bluetooth can not be so voracious ...

A thought not related to this device, but to telephones in general. It is strange that they still do not make the built-in magnetic connector for charging the phone, instead of micro USB, etc. It would be very comfortable. But here most likely the wire lobby does not allow to implement: D Although, maybe the 11th iPhone already has one and then everything will start to copy.

Post has been editedkaant - 13.08.18, 11:51
Reason for editing: added thought
sergeiovchinnikov1986
Message#60
13.08.18, 12:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 124

* kaanthow much you have it already in use.
kaant
Message#61
13.08.18, 12:35
User
[offline]

Messages 82
Oukitel K10000

* sergeiovchinnikov1986, a week and a half to two.

24 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 07:39