XiaoMo AI Camera - Discussion | Camera with AI / 13 Mn Samsung / phase autofocus / f / 2.2 / angle

Rep: (9)
DiscussionXiaoMo AI Camera
Official site | Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Device photos

Device description
Camera Xiaomi XiaoMo AI Camera is equipped with a 13 megapixel sensor from Samsung with support phase autofocus. The size of the aperture is f / 2.2, and the viewing angle of - 76 degrees. The basis of the gadget is a 4-core processor with a clock frequency of 1.35 GHz. This device supports all sorts of improvements that align with the tone and hide imperfections, and also supports gesture commands.
The camera can capture video in HD resolution (1280 by 720 pixels), preserving it on microSD card. The device is equipped with a wireless module Wi-Fi, thanks to which it can be connected to the smartphone. Thanks to this footage can be immediately viewed directly on the phone, as well as producing its configuration remotely. Inside the camera is a battery capacity of 910 mAh, which is enough for a few days of battery life.
Gadget called Xiaomi XiaoMo AI Camera has dimensions of 47 x 47 x 27 mm and weighs only 65 grams. Inside the plastic holder are magnets through which the camera can primagnitit to the metal surface. The stand can be removed and attached to glass, concrete walls, etc.

Device characteristics
Xiaomo AI Camera
Model: CG010
Battery: 4.35V 910mAh
WiFi: 2.4 GHz, 5GHz
Lens: 13MP, F2.2, FOV 76 В°
Processor: quad-core Cortex A53, 1.35 GHz
ROM: 8Gb + TF card
Dimensions: 47 x 47 x 27 mm
Weight: 65 g

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

I bought this camera in TomTop shop, with all the discounts it was about $ 70.
First impressions: Included in addition to the camera itself has a MicroUSB cable, and backup tape for adhering the camera to various surfaces. To view images from the camera and the settings you need to downloadattachment. The app is completely in Chinese, a little Russified it became clearer. When you run the application it will be necessary to connect to the camera, initially for wifi connection is 2.4GHz, the default password 00000000, can be further configured to include 5GHz. Next, open interface for shooting through the application, there are 3 modes: Shots of 5 pieces, 1 image, video (60 seconds maximum). In the album, you can apply effects to pictures and still pictures and video to your smartphone. There is a point the camera settings where you can change the wifi mode and password to see the amount of remaining memory, built-in 8GB, you can use a MicroSD up to 32 GB, enable gesture recognition (clenching his hands gesture fingers scissors in the new firmware the camera now has a shot at a smile), so You can also include a watermark on images XiaoMo.
The camera itself is made up of two parts, a stand with a magnet attached to the back of the case, the magnet is very powerful, be anchored to various metal objects holding up well, as on the same stand there is a label for adhering to a non metal surfaces (not yet used) it is closed film. On top of a single button. To activate the camera, you must hold the button for about 2 seconds when the camera is not in sleep mode, the load is around 30 seconds. To turn off the camera, hold button when the camera is about 10 seconds, to transition to a sleep mode for approximately 2 seconds. If the camera is in sleep mode, the loading is approximately 2 seconds. Front of the camera is the lens, flash, and the LED around the lens, the flash can be activated only by the way of the application or select auto mode. The LED indicates the status of gesture recognition and display the timer before shooting.
While testing a device firmware is updated on the camera by 2 times, currently version 1.4.0.
Later, I lay out images examples.
If you have questions, ask.

Photo examples
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (7)
* antonsl And possible application in a hat with a partial translation?

* Tamerlancheg,
The new version of the application, it will soon translate and lay, wrote to the manufacturer to have included at least the English language in the new versions of the application, said they plan to in the future.

Rep: (7)
* antonsl , thank

Rep: (8)
You can bring a camera there to carry on nature as a camera?
How many pictures does the battery charging status?
Is there a button on the camera to take pictures? The shutter button.

LMG2 @ 24.07.18, 00:42*
You can bring a camera there to carry on nature as a camera?

You can, like any other in this form factor, but it makes the picture vertically, ie it will be necessary to turn it by 90 degrees to make a horizontal picture.
How many pictures does the battery charging status?

On a day when exactly enough to use it without a bunch with the smartphone, wifi significantly reduces this time.
Is there a button on the camera to take pictures? The shutter button.

Yes, there is a button, so you can take photos with gestures. The disadvantage is that in the sun is not visible LED display on the front of the camera, but can include flare, then it will be understood that the snapshot is made.

Rep: (8)
I have 2 Canon camera which I use in nature.
One to 2 tsifrovik battery, on the other zerkalka ACCUM.
The first 30 frames and makes the batteries die.
Second fotik makes 800 frames on Accum.
Both types of missing out on a whole day,
but the second one allows you to make much more pictures.
30 and 800 as they say feel the difference and it is important as an arch.
The phrase of the commercials - SO JUST Skokie hangs GRAMS?
How many real shots on a single charge makes this camera?
Thanks for answers.

Post has been editedLMG2 - 01.08.18, 15:27

* LMG2,
test on the number of shots on a single charge is not spent, I try to test with the flash on.

Partially translated applicationXiaoMo AI Camera, I must say this is my first experience in the translation of applications in general.

* LMG2,
I spent testing the camera enough for 80 shots with flash

Rep: (0)
Thank you for a partial translation of the works (but it is better to make full and you will have a monument) on the camera if you have a phone with a good camera it you do not need the camera level with the phone xiaomi fiction from her suddenly the Intellectual simple camera eats batareyu..ozhidal more

Post has been editedshinzu - 26.09.18, 20:09

Rep: (0)
By the way it is pierced? Download the firmware to your phone in the app settings I press refresh or disconnect the camera comes out is a process that's all

Rep: (10)
And it is possible a couple of pictures: portrait indoors and on a sunny day on the street?
And whether there is no complete translation of the application?

Bought this, there are a couple of questions:
- how to upgrade the firmware?
- Memory card is not formatted in the camera?

Post has been editedn_petr - 17.10.18, 17:07

In general, the application appeared in theGPBut I for some reason it was put out in Chinese, had a little tweak the application to become English.
Stitched by a strange algorithm, it is necessary at least once to connect to the camera and then, the next time you launch the application should come notification that there is a new firmware version. At the moment, the latest version 1.5.0.
New features: shooting the video for 20 seconds, 60 sec, 3 min, 5 min.
Interval shooting is only a queer, choose the number of shots and the time span over which the picture is taken, but the images are stored in an album as a separate country in the general function, it was logical if the pictures were glued and generated video.
Significantly redesigned energy system, is now viewed images from the device is not as much is spent on battery charge.

antonsl @ 18.10.18, 11:21*
... the next time you start the application should come notification that there is a new firmware version

Already once danced with a tambourine, updates do not come. Firmware on the camera writes V1.0.0 worth.
Application Version V1.1.4_20180729
New features: shooting the video for 20 seconds, 60 sec, 3 min, 5 min.

It is strangely present.
If you click on the HDR icon on the screen shows the message that you want to upgrade the camera firmware. When I press refresh on, offers to stay connected with the camera or connect to another access point, and that's it.

n_petr @ 18.10.18, 12:31*
When I press refresh on, offers to stay connected with the camera or connect to another access point, and that's it.

You need to connect to the access point to download the firmware via the Internet, after the firmware is downloaded it will be necessary to reconnect to the camera and install the update. Also not the first time out. It should be understood that when the smartphone is connected to the camera device on the Internet does not work.

antonsl @ 18.10.18, 14:11*
It should be understood that when the smartphone is connected to the camera device on the Internet does not work

I even tried it with the iPad, it is possible to simultaneously keep the wifi connection on the camera, and in 4G with interenet: yes2:

Interval shooting ...

It is present in the application, but does not work and offer to upgrade. But not updated o.O

The Chinese responded that version V1.0.0 like me no longer available and there are no updates for it.Gone to think how to solve the problem.
Returned, they say do not yet know how to help.

Post has been editedn_petr - 19.10.18, 12:11

* n_petr , Try to put the old version of the application

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/09/19, 10:41