AmazTools [iPhone] [Android] | installation of watchfonts, firmware, fonts directly from the phone

Rep: (0)
AmazTools [IPhone]
version: 0.1 (8)

Last update of the program in the header:27.05.2018

Attached Image

Short description:
installing Votchefysov, firmware, fonts directly from the phone

Detailed description:

Platform: iphone
Screen: Rectangular
Russian interface: Unknown
App Store Page: http://beta.mattiafochesato.com

Download: version 0.1 (8) Attached file1.txt.txt (31 bytes)

Past versions

Post has been editedstrinsel - 27.05.18, 18:47

Wreckerx @ 08/15/18, 16:04*
Has anyone tried to flash on ios? The principle is the same as for watchfaces?

Why flash? Have you got any interesting custom?

Utilities (music, camera, flashlight control) does not work on Mi Band3, the program sees it, Paired Device works. What is the problem?? Before that, Mi Band2 everything worked fine

Post has been editedChina90 - 19.08.18, 14:16

sergeichebak @ 06/06/2018, 22:18*
Downloading the watchface stops at 96-98%. I tried all the methods, it does not help. iphone se iOS 10.3.3. Can anyone boot on this version of iOS?

Everything works on my phone with this firmware. And on 6s plus they are not put in any way, the program crashes and that's it.

Rep: (2)
Amazfit cor can I somehow flash into Russian using this program?

Hello, are there people who can do the watch? more precisely translate what is already in the program?

Rep: (270)
Does anyone use sync tracks with Strava? Does it work normally? I ask, because there are bip-s and I would not want to lose this opportunity with the transition to ios. Thank!

Threat. I will answer to myself: manually everything is exported normally.

Post has been editedn0Brain - 12.10.18, 13:37

Rep: (169)
* ARMAROK,
like a constructor here

https://v1ack.github.io/watchfaceEditor/

Friends tell me, is it just happening to me, or is it all?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (3)
I got bip today, I also can’t register via the link, I tried both @ mail.ru and @ gmail.com, the name is both in Russian and in Latin.

In general, I did not wait until the registration works. I downloaded the program in the install, everything seems to work - the dials are installed, the settings are synchronized.

Rep: (15)
The program does not load watchfiles, the site www.amaztools.app is .....

Hurrah! It’s just that the site is hanging, otherwise I’ve already surfed the Internet in search of missing dials from Amaztools :) Repair it soon, please.

Post has been editedAlex brutalex - 01.11.18, 22:25

I can’t connect the clock and the program ... installed ... I select the search for new devices, Amazfit BIP Watch appears in the list of available devices I select them, then continue, the program gives me: Make sure that the bluetooth is turned on and the device is connected ... And so on circle ... What could be the matter ?? By MiFit everything connects perfectly ...

Post has been editedgjurza82 - 03.11.18, 16:00

Rep: (21)
But is it possible to somehow control a regular camera? For example, I launched an application in the background - and it emulates a press of a volume button. Is this generally feasible from a technical point of view?

He lies at unloading in Strava. For example, I ran 5 kilometers, the program shows 5 kilometers, and after unloading in strava or .gpx track it shows 3.5 kilometers. Has anyone come across? thank!

Rep: (4)
Gjurza82 @ 11/03/2018, 15:59*
I can’t connect the clock and the program ... installed ... I select the search for new devices, Amazfit BIP Watch appears in the list of available devices I select them, then continue, the program gives me: Make sure that the bluetooth is turned on and the device is connected ... And so on circle ... What could be the matter ?? By MiFit everything connects perfectly ...

... Good afternoon everyone ... Apple iPhone 5S ... iOS 11.3.1 ... Mi Band 3 ... Firmware version 2.2.0.42 ... I have the same problem ... I still can’t solve it ...

Post has been editedgolicina - 27.01.19, 10:38

It helped to remove both programs and install on a new, but first Amaztools.

Post has been editedmarozov89 - 06.03.19, 10:25

Rep: (61)
Has anyone already flashed Bip? Does the company have any experience?

Rep: (71)
In version 0.2.7, the ability to flash latin fonts was finally introduced. Hooray, comrades!

Hello, does this program work with Amazfit GTR?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 09:00