> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia XZ2 / XZ2 Dual - Official firmware

Rep: (2107)
Sony Xperia XZ2 / XZ2 Dual - Official firmware
PictureXperia XZ2 Akari H8216, H8266, H8276, H8296
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

• If the version is Asia or India 6/64 - we take the firmware from RU and a 20 Band + update will appear every month along with the patch.
  • The sandwich in the SIM tray does not work (2 SIM + Cart)
Drivers and Utilities
Official programs:
Driver- from the official Sony website for connection in the "USB debugging" mode
Flash tool- the official program for flashing smartphones with unlocked bootloader
Xperiacompanion- the official program for updating / restoring Sony phones
Informal programs:
Xperiafirm- loader of official firmware SE / Sony Xperia
Newflasher- the program is designed for flashing Sony phones (similar to Flashtool)
Adb- A useful program for working with a smartphone via the command line

Instructions
• You can find out if the bootloader is blocked by trying to flash the custom kernel or by looking in the service menu: Dial * # * # 7378423 # * # *, Service info - Configuration - Bootloader unlock - Yes should be changed to Bootloader unlock - Yes (The bootloader is locked, but can be unlocked)
• Find out the region of the firmware - * # * # 7378423 # * # * Service info - Software Info - Customization Version, found in the programXperifirmspecified region.
пїЅ When downgrade (downgrading the Android version from 9 to 8), use Newflasher!
пїЅ Instructions for installing official firmware using newflasher + Instructions for saving user data
пїЅ Plain the way to get root, TWRP Recovery 3.2.1.0, a working camera (DRMfix with key substitution) using XperiFIX (for firmware 51.1.A.4.265)
пїЅ Unlocking the bootloader. TWRP and getting ROOT. Treatment cameras and other DRM-dependent applications
пїЅ Loader locking and TA recovery is not possible with the XZ1 series.
пїЅ Xperiafix xda + Instruction fromklaus vertolet
пїЅ How to run the camera (on unlocked bootloader) on 126 Android Pie firmware
пїЅ Xposed Android Pie
пїЅ EdXposed (Xposed for Android 9)
пїЅ Addon For eXistenZ (Fonts + Sound Improvements)

Official firmware
H8266_CIS RU-UA-KZ-BY_1313-4637_52.0.A.3.202_R7B
пїЅ H8266 1313-4637 51.1.A.11.26CIS RU-UA-KZ-BY (Google) Android 8.0
• 51.1.A.11.26 Android 8.0
• 51.1.A.11.51 Android 8.0
• 52.0.A.3.126 Android 9.0
• 52.0.A.3.163 Android 9.0
• 52.0.A.3.202 Android 9.0
• 52.0.A.8.14 Android 9.0
• 52.0.A.8.50 Android 9.0
Unofficial firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been edited4Serg13 - 14.04.20, 20:09
Reason for editing: Curator Withdrawn

Rep: (132)
DTamal @ 11.07.18, 10:07*
And that, by the way, for the latest firmware update?

Visually, nothing. You need to download, extract, and compared with the previous one. For the 0.7 MB - laziness

Rep: (193)
* DTamal,
What may be new in 0,7mb?

Rep: (5)
Nashsiz @ 13.07.18, 14:00*
Somebody felt something in the new firmware?
in this?

Attached images
Attached Image

qlp @ 13.07.18, 15:10*
in this?

Yeah. How did you got it .... I freewheeling manually.

Missing friezes in 4Q. All the rest have not yet deteriorated.

Rep: (5)
* Nashsiz He came through the air. Friezes in 4k video I have gone back in the last firmware.

qlp @ 13.07.18, 15:15*
Friezes in 4k video I have gone back in the last firmware

Vezuha. You have to buy the right TV then. Especially TV started to broadcast 4K

Rep: (0)
Friends try to hold the camera horizontally along the vertical lines and you will see that nothing has changed As missed shots and passes the most important because of what to buy the device and does not work

volga @ 13.07.18, 15:56*
Try to hold the camera horizontally along the vertical lines

This is something complicated. Horizontally maintain the vertical?

Rep: (6)
At the latest firmware has increased sensor sensitivity. I do not know, really just me .... In practice, the keyboard can not be used - switches languages ​​having carried little finger above the gap ... And in general, what is unnatural sensitivity became)

* Sagilan , It feels good...

* Nashsiz
We must try to return to the factory - not the first Xperia and has long been seen by OTA update if no factory, there were always some glitches, not jammed from the previous (-their) firmware (-tuples) ...

Thank!

* Sagilan I sewed by hand. through newflasher

Rep: (15)
* Sagilan, I, for example, on the contrary the sensitivity decreased after the last update over the air, it does not always responds when touched! I think, too, try to reset to factory default or sin .... More pasted on the glass, can air layer began to appear!

But I like to put it more accurately, sometimes at the touch activated "fast" up and down, as if svaypnul quickly "right" direction ...

Rep: (1)
Tell me how to determine the version of the firmware, the EAC or not?

Rep: (1)
My answer to myself: you can see in XperiFirm.
Reflash the phone to Saudi Arabia on the Russian version. Immediately there was a switch VoLTE and WiFi colling.

Rep: (0)
Good afternoon. Why it is impossible to flash the N8296 for instructions like doing.
In the second run than when everything is not newflasher 5-10 minutes and 10 seconds.
Downloading firmware N8266 dual. and partition archive folder is not at the same time. Tell me how to reflash XZ2

[email protected] @ 02.08.18, 04:11*
partition archive folder is not at the same time. Tell me how to reflash XZ2

You need to flash completely or save user data?
Which version NewFlasher? NewFlasher writes in the log at the second firmware?
Now partition folder itself is created when downloading via XperiFirm.

[email protected] @ 02.08.18, 18:52*
Absolutely necessary.
NewFlasher v10.

There is a version 13.
https: //forum.xda-deve…-command-line-t3619426
On the tenth I did not try. And why put 213 as soon update the current 265?

Rep: (2107)
bits74 @ 25.05.18, 23:17*
XperiFirm - program for downloading Sony Xperia official firmware.

New version released
XperiFirm (Post bits74 # 75733420)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/05/20, 15:18