> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia XZ2 / XZ2 Dual - Official firmware

Rep: (2118)
Sony Xperia XZ2 / XZ2 Dual - Official firmware
PictureXperia XZ2 Akari H8216, H8266, H8276, H8296
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

• If the version is Asia or India 6/64 - we take the firmware from RU and a 20 Band + update will appear every month along with the patch.
  • The sandwich in the SIM tray does not work (2 SIM + Cart)
Drivers and Utilities
Official programs:
Driver- from the official Sony website for connection in the "USB debugging" mode
Flash tool- the official program for flashing smartphones with unlocked bootloader
Xperiacompanion- the official program for updating / restoring Sony phones
Informal programs:
Xperiafirm- loader of official firmware SE / Sony Xperia
Newflasher- the program is designed for flashing Sony phones (similar to Flashtool)
Adb- A useful program for working with a smartphone via the command line
Instructions
• You can find out if the bootloader is blocked by trying to flash the custom kernel or by looking in the service menu: Dial * # * # 7378423 # * # *, Service info - Configuration - Bootloader unlock - Yes should be changed to Bootloader unlock - Yes (The bootloader is locked, but can be unlocked)
• Find out the region of the firmware - * # * # 7378423 # * # * Service info - Software Info - Customization Version, found in the programXperifirmspecified region.
пїЅ When downgrade (downgrading the Android version from 9 to 8), use Newflasher!
пїЅ Instructions for installing official firmware using newflasher + Instructions for saving user data
пїЅ Plain the way to get root, TWRP Recovery 3.2.1.0, a working camera (DRMfix with key substitution) using XperiFIX (for firmware 51.1.A.4.265)
пїЅ Unlocking the bootloader. TWRP and getting ROOT. Treatment cameras and other DRM-dependent applications
пїЅ Loader locking and TA recovery is not possible with the XZ1 series.
пїЅ Xperiafix xda + Instruction fromklaus vertolet
пїЅ How to run the camera (on unlocked bootloader) on 126 Android Pie firmware
пїЅ Xposed Android Pie
пїЅ EdXposed (Xposed for Android 9)
пїЅ Addon For eXistenZ (Fonts + Sound Improvements)
Official firmware
пїЅ H8266 1313-4637 51.1.A.11.26 CIS RU-UA-KZ-BY (Google) Android 8.0
• 51.1.A.11.26 Android 8.0
• 51.1.A.11.51 Android 8.0
• 52.0.A.3.126 Android 9.0
• 52.0.A.3.163 Android 9.0
• 52.0.A.3.202 Android 9.0
• 52.0.A.8.14 Android 9.0
• 52.0.A.8.50 Android 9.0
Unofficial firmware
Useful

Topics Curator4Serg13
For all questions please contactQMS

Post has been edited4Serg13 - 23.09.19, 14:39
Reason for editing: Ruth at the drain

Rep: (265)
* ssm2007 , I think yes

Rep: (90)
* 4Serg13, Well, I tried to remove the Software Update, and got a problem. Application does not work Topics crash and flies. Did a master reset, earned, again remove the ads on again does not work topics. Download the latest firmware flashed nyuflesherom yes. How is this nebylo on xz1, strange relationship prog. So now only updated or endure constant reminders to update, and delete a program can not be upgradeable.

Post has been editedssm2007 - 25.05.19, 21:45

Rep: (31)
* ssm2007,
And if not removed through ADB, and try a variant with "freezing"?
To remove, as I understand it, this command is entered
pm uninstall -k --user 0 application_name,
and if to do everything as well as for the removal, but to introduce the very final team match
adb shell pm disable-user --user 0 Application_Name
(Back to "unfreeze" adb shell pm enable --user 0 appname).
Actually completely remove a system application, we can not do without root, part of it still remains, can hence conflicts. And you can try to simply turn off the system.

Post has been editedewertt - 06.05.19, 15:45

* ewertt, no, I am no longer experiment. I know that removing the program actually just shuts down and remains in the system and if you put such an old version of this program is system prog simply turn on again and the old version will disappear. I tried already. It is not very clear what is different from the freeze off. I think that simply freezing is not a ride. Probably update on how it affects the threads for some reason. This same system prog, but it is pure conjecture, I'm a little sense, but the experience has been.

* ssm2007,
When the "uninstall" the application is removed, but remain its data and cache. And removes it for the current user (part of the team "-k --user 0" user "0" is the primary user, the administrator if you like). Therefore, it is so to speak, and "reborn" again. When "disable" nothing is removed, but disconnected from the system, all components of the application. But if it helps, it is clear that only practice will show. If there are no more willing to experiment, and you won a pessimist) it will remain unknown.

Rep: (2)
* ssm2007,
You can put a firewall and block the application access to the Internet. Without Ruth rights netguard works

* ewertt, if the application is removed then it is resurrected? No, it is still the system.

* ssm2007,
So I also speak about it) What in fact he only removed the user interface of the application, and then - only for the so-called current user "0". If the team adb remove this reference to the current user, then it will fail, since there is, in this case, the adb authority to make changes to the system as a whole.

Post has been editedewertt - 07.05.19, 13:39

* ewertt, What is not clear commands you write. Explained to why the team adb shell pm disable-user --user 0, the word user is repeated twice, and the team adb shell pm enable --user 0 only once?

* ssm2007,
you will not believe, but all these commands I did not write, and for their clarity or obscurity to someone I can not answer. I'm only responsible for what work the team, I just put them here.

Post has been editedewertt - 08.05.19, 01:53

Rep: (0)
So it makes sense to pereproshivptsya rsteshnuyu firmware?

Experienced old people advise to sew or not to sew.
fourth row Sony bought it and I was a little frustrating, especially in times of Self, put 5MP front camera (and the ugly that is working, like all the rules but that something is not right

Rep: (115)
* KERMIT_KLEIN That wrong?

Rep: (1)
* KERMIT_KLEIN , Use a monopod selfie and all the rules will be, so it is wide-aspect ratio changes little

* Nashsiz
Compared with xz1 compact. A feeling that the main ka EPA worse takes and how long it emerges from the lock screen. Oh yes, and I do not know the sho zrobiti

And why not install programssavagemessiahzine.com? I read that thing in the topics I have three different, still can not install it. Pishit- not installed.

In particular truecaller

Rep: (8)
* KERMIT_KLEIN,
Certificate apparently not, allows to

Post has been editedyosh! - 17.05.19, 10:05

Rep: (1)
Does Android device will get 10?

Rep: (265)
* dmb2670 , I think yes. The official announcement will be after the release. Pre expect November and December.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/09/19, 18:11