> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Motion Detection (CCTV) software package Delta | Motion detector with sending messages
What to do next?
Should I continue to develop?
Yes. The desired application. [ 21 ] ** [100%]
Not. There are more convenient and functional analogues. [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Not. Application useless in principle. [ 0 ] ** [0%]
That don't care) [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Plugins or monolith?
Plugins Easy configuration, distribution and support. [ 5 ] ** [23,81%]
Monolith. All inclusive, no need to install anything. [ 10 ] ** [47,62%]
Anyway, I will and so to use. [ 6 ] ** [28,57%]
Anyway, I will not use. [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Total votes: 21

Rep: (172)
Motion detector (video surveillance) Delta software package
Version: 1.2.6

Last update of the program in the header:22.09.2018

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The complex of programs for detecting movement on a protected object.

Description:
Software motion detection. Direct heirmd2t
It allows you to accurately determine the movement on a protected object and send photos to the user.
Depending on the program, the photo is sent:
Delta-T - to telegrams
Delta-D - in dropbox
Delta-M - to e-mail

the core of all programs is the same, only the transport of files and messages is different.

Android required: 2.3 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: ro (c) k
Homepage: https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=6972352291686865367
Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=d.rock.deltat
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=d.rock.deltad
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=d.rock.deltam

!!! Features registration Delta-T
to use Delta-T in Russia (due to blocking) for registration you need to do
1 we put vpn (for example, turbovpn) we start
2 we put Delta-T, we are going to register with running vpn
3 remove vpn. In theory, everything should work without it (but this is not exactly ... it all depends on the provider). If it does not work, then you will have to leave it.

For all:
one . you need TWO phone numbers (two SIM cards). the first is the number on which the telegrams are registered, the second number is the registration of the detector.
2. install on your personal phone and register in telegrams.
3. on your personal phone add to the contacts the second phone number.
4. Install the Delta-T on the second phone.
5. enter the second phone number (in international format! +38 for Ukraine, +7 for Russia, etc.) and press the button with the arrows (on)
6. Waiting for SMS with telegram code. SMS will come to the second phone number
7. enter the resulting code and click the button "next"
8. The detector displays a 3-digit code. We want to go to our telegrams, look for the detector number in the contacts and send this code from the telegrams to the detector in the message.
9. we customize, use ... we have errors or sentences we write either in this topic or in a personal.

!!! Features registration Delta-M
I checked only on Google. In the settings of the mailbox it is necessary to allow the use of unsafe programs.https://www.google.com/settings/security/lessseappthis should be done only in the mailbox from which the messages are being sent.
smtp server settings
smtp server: smtp.gmail.com
smtp port: 465
smtp ssl: on

recipient - mail to which letters should be received
smtp user - mail with which to send and settings smtp server, smtp port, smtp ssl - refer to it
smtp password - password from smtp user mail

----------------

work with teams
If you specify a phone number in the program settings, SMS from this number will be treated as commands.
Commands can be sent as messages to Delta-T.
You can get a list of commands by clicking the button with a question mark in the detector program. In response, you will receive a message (in Delta-T) or a file (in the dropbox for Delta-D) with a list of commands and their description.

commands that begin with get request a list of available values. for example, if you send a command
get size
then a numbered list of supported photo sizes will come back. I have it
0 [x] 176 x 144
1 [] 320 x 240
2 [] 352 x 288
3 [] 640x480
4 [] 848 x 480
5 [] 1280 x 720
The first digit is the sequence number (numbering starts from zero). then comes a tick what value is now relevant. in this example, it is 176 x 144. Well, the line is downloaded by the size of the photo itself.
for each get command there is a pair command set to set the value. as a parameter, the sequence number of the value from the get command is transferred to the set command. for example, if you need to set the photo size to 640 * 480, then we send the command
set size 3
The info command returns the current state of the detector and photo.
If you send any character or string that is not a command, then a photo will come back.

What is a delta?
this program is a motion detection software. the presence of movement is determined by a special algorithm that compares two successive frames from the camera. The magnitude of the discrepancy between the two frames in this program is called the delta. even if there is no movement, the delta will (most likely) be greater than 0, because the lighting is constantly changing, and the camera itself is noisy. The default value is delta = 12. If necessary, you can change it in the settings or with the set delta command.
when a motion is detected, the detector sends a message with a photo, in the signatures of which there is a date-time when the photo was sent and the delta value at which the photo was sent. for example, ∆ = 275.

why photo and not video?
sending photos, not videos or gifs - this is my principal position on this issue. my reasons for the photo
- when there is no movement then the photo = video. look at the video on which there is no movement is like looking at the photo.
- when someone has penetrated a protected object, it is important to immediately receive a message about it and take some measures.
in the case of a photo, as soon as movement is detected — a photo is immediately sent — it takes just a few seconds.
in the case of the video. the video records as much time as there is movement (or fragments of 1-2-5 ... minutes) then the video must be sent to the Internet on the server and only after that download from the Internet to your device and watch there. while the video is being recorded and sent, the attacker can find the phone with the camera and destroy it. in this case, that someone was in the country, in the garage or at your place - you will find out too late. small photos are small in size and can be sent quickly even with very poor internet, but videos can take a very long time.

Download:
Attached filedelta_t_1_2_6.apk(16.87 MB)

Attached filedelta_d_1_0_5.apk(3.18 MB)

Attached filedelta_m_1_0_5.apk(2.28 MB)

versions for android 2

Change history

Core (common to all)
1.0.5 - correction of the settings page
1.0.0 - device name added, outgoing call added while moving, work optimization.

Delta-d
1.0.5 - CPU temperature added. bugfix
1.0.4 - bugfix
1.0.1 - optimization of the interface, a small phagfix
0.0.0.4 - the photos in the dropbox are stored in the folder structure of the year / month / day / hour type
0.0.0.3 - the first version

Delta-t
1.2.6 - bugfix
1.2.5 - the set pwrsave and get pwrsave commands were added to set (and get) the energy economy. off by default.
1.2.2 - fixed the bug of photo not sending
1.2.1 - added disable status online
1.2.0 - added processor temperature. bugfix
1.1.6 - more battery information
1.1.6 - Added commands to manage charge notification
1.1.5 - bugfix
1.1.0 - registration bug fixed
1.0.9 - shutting down the camera when not in use
1.0.7 - small bugfix. showing a dialog box with a code for registering several devices for one number
1.0.4 - Fixed a bug with processing commands when working on the same phone number as the telegram.
1.0.2 - optimization of the interface, a small phagfix
1.0.1 - authorization fix
0.0.0.4 - the first version

Delta-m
1.0.5 - CPU temperature added. bugfix
1.0.1 - optimization of the interface, a small phagfix
0.0.0.4 - the first version

Past versions

Delta-t
Attached filedelta_t_1_2_5.apk(15.43 MB)

Attached filedelta_t_1_2_3.apk(15.44 MB)

Attached filedelta_t_1_2_2.apk(15.44 MB)

Attached filedelta_t_1_2_1.apk(15.44 MB)

Attached filedelta_t_1_2_0.apk(15.44 MB)

Attached filedelta_t_1_1_7.apk(15.43 MB)

Attached filedelta_t_1_1_6.apk(15.43 MB)

Attached filedelta_t_1_1_5.apk(15.43 MB)

Attached filedelta_t_1_1_0.apk(15.42 MB)

Attached filedelta_t_1_0_9.apk(15.42 MB)

Attached filedelta_t_1_0_7.apk(15.42 MB)

Attached filedelta_t_1_0_5.apk(15.42 MB)

Attached filedelta_t_1_0_4.apk(15.42 MB)

Attached filedelta_t_1_0_2.apk(15.42 MB)

Attached filedelta_t_1.0.3.apk(15.41 MB)
<<in fact, this is 1.0.1, just incorrectly named the file
Attached filedelta_t_1.0.0.apk(15.43 MB)

Attached filedelta_t_0004.apk(15.37 MB)

Delta-d

Delta-m

backup power

Post has been editedsjrk - 07.07.19, 15:19
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (10)
About the convenient and free management of the dropbox version.
Put the tasks.txt file in the root of the Applications folder next to the delta-d folder.
Yuzver throws a task in the form of a single-line recording.
The application processes this entry, performs the task, and clears the tasks.txt file.
There are no other ideas yet.

there was such an idea. but there is one thing:
>>The application processes this entry, performs the task, and clears the tasks.txt file.
This should be checked periodically. what period? 1 minute? like a lot ... every few seconds? - I'm afraid that dropbox will ban the program that will be ddosit.
until all that came up with it is to add a switch to the settings how to handle an incoming call from a certain number: either start-stop or send information in response.

Yes. Apparently this idea will have to be abandoned.
There is another problem: this is not a limitless place in the dropbox. In a week, I had as many as 6000 files.
Regarding the folding of photos into folders, I had in mind a slightly different algorithm: in the delta-d folder, we only see the year folders: 2018,2019. Enter the folder 2018 see the folder months 01-12
Well, and so on - inside the subfolders of the days, and there are the subfolders of the clock. So it will be possible to delete old files with one or two clicks on the web.
In the web of the dropbox and in the android application there are problems with downloading a folder in which there are many files.
I have 28 gigs in the dropbox, you can go in and clean it once a month, but if there is not enough space, then trouble.
Here the telegram version fits perfectly with an unlimited pull cloud. Apparently the version of delta-t will have to pay close attention and test it.
Today, tomorrow I will try to go registration with vpn.

with the folder structure after the weekend I think I will.
For telegrams it is convenient if you need notifications. for dropbox if you just need a story (for example, parking at home)

* sjrk , Dropbox is still convenient if you need to download all photos to your computer for all the time. I still don’t know how to download 27,000 photos from a telegram.

Rep: (52)
Saymonnet @ 05.25.18, 15:59*
I don’t know how to download 27000 photos from a telegram
All the photos of the delta are in the memory of the telegrams phone.
Attached Image

Nothing to download, copy where you want.
And from time to time clean this folder, I already have 18346 photos and this folder weighs almost 600 mb

Post has been editedmih12345 - 25.05.18, 17:31
Reason for editing: +

so that the garbage does not accumulate, you can put in the Telegram settings auto cleaning:
Settings - Data and Disk - Disk Usage
Well, if you suddenly need the entire archive, then you will have to reconsider everything in order to load the servers.

Rep: (1)
And the Internet should always be turned on, the program itself can not be on / off?

* Live_Love,
How much does the battery last?

Post has been editedselishew - 26.05.18, 17:16

* selishew ,
The Internet is permanent, I have 2GB for a month.
The charger must also be on all the time. The phone is discharged quickly. For a few hours.

* Live_Love Thank you, you have to think. Very good idea.

* selishew Motorola Defi Bvtareya 1700 is enough for 5 hours of work. I will reach the normal Internet I will throw off option with connection of a paverbank.
As for the Internet, the connection is permanent via wifi, the reserve is the mobile Internet for smart devices.

Saymonnet @ 05.25.18, 14:40*
Regarding the folding of photos into folders, I had in mind a slightly different algorithm: in the delta-d folder, we only see the year folders: 2018,2019. Enter the folder 2018 see the folder months 01-12
Well and so on - inside the subfolders of the days, and there the subfolders of the clock

in the cap is a new version for dropbox (0.0.0.4) in which the photos are stored in the folder structure described to you.

* Live_Love , dot and colon characters are not allowed in file names.

the last three digits are milliseconds. I can do between the date and time for two underscores. and between seconds and milliseconds, too, two, that would be easier to read.

Added a little different information to the header. plz see what is not clear there, or what else should be added?

Quote: makant @ 05/25/18 9:49 The idea may be good, but I was looking for a program for ip Web camera

sjrk, in the delta-t support for ip cameras is difficult to tie?
In md2t there was such an opportunity.
And developing a thought, but can you make a program like delta-ip? Which will stream video from an ip camera to analyze and send photos to telegrams while moving?
And then my ip camera is so idle and lying around, bad there the detector is implemented. You can even pay for such a program;)

Posted on 05/28/2018 11:32:

sjrk @ 05/28/18, 10:47*
plz see what is not clear there, or what else should be added?
only grammatical errors found.
And the list would be all the commands for the delta, I remember that, but others do not know.

* mih12345 , I, too, would not have refused such a program, but on the phone it is not needed, it needs to be screwed to the computer.

Help commands can be obtained. There the list will change a little more. When it will be fixed it will be possible to add.
As for the support of the camera's IPs, I remember ... But so far the hands do not reach. It would all bring to mind)

* Saymonnet very much needed. The delta-ip detector triggered sent a photo to the telegram, I turned on the prog on the phone and twisted it in different directions with the camera, watched the video from the ip camera. Yes, and she sees in complete darkness, Ik lights there. And on the computer there are such programs. This is a passed stage, there are other troubles.

Post has been editedmih12345 - 28.05.18, 11:39
Reason for editing: +

* Saymonnet This is a difficult question, such as energy consumption, backup power and a backup communication channel. The phone has it all. And for the company to think. The motion detection algorithm itself is optimized. The main thing that the smartphone loads now is a service that adds a photo to the gallery. It starts with the camera and I can’t stop it. And if you take a photo of a camera with it, then you can safely analyze several pieces.

Post has been editedsjrk - 28.05.18, 11:41
Reason for editing: Edit

now I understand why. I'll try to shorten the name.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/17/19, 05:15