> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (Pro) - Modification and decorations

Rep: (4829)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (Pro) - Modification and decorations
Description | Modifications and decorationsпїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Discussion topics for MIUI v10 пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | FAQ of general instructions and recommendations for Xiaomi devices - Firmware пїЅ | Useful topics section

Attached Image

Patterns of modifications and other decorations
Copy the content into your message and fill
Template for modifications:
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name of the mod [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert the main screenshot here [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Author [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the author
[COLOR = blue] [B] Firmware [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the version / number, code / deodex
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: The most complete description of the mod
[SPOILER = Extras. screenshots] If there are additional screenshots, then insert it here [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Installation [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the installation method / method
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files to download

Template for other decorations (icons, widgets, programs, etc.):
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert a screenshot here (if any) [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Full description
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download link [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Give a link to download

Useful and important information!
Important information. Read Required!

• It is strongly recommended that before you do anything with your phone, make a backup!How to do it under spoilerInstructions.
    All questions on the restoration of something can be regarded as offtopic and deleted!
  • "How to install Patched Theme Manager or third-party themes?" - the answer to such questions is fully disclosed under the spoiler. Installing third-party themes on MIUI 10. No need to litter the topic with similar questions, the answers to which are in the cap.
  • Before asking a question or writing an instruction,use the search on the topic and study the contents of the Caps Perhaps your question has already been considered.
  • Perhaps your question is generally better addressed in another topic. It is recommended to read the information under the spoilerInteresting and useful topics.
  • Messages with modifications and decorations, not designed byPatternmay not get into the catalog modifications.
  • This topicno table orders!It will be better and more correct to leave all your applications in special topics. Links to them can be found under the spoilerInteresting and useful topics.
  • The authors of the instructions, like no one else, except you are not responsible for the performance of your devices!
  • It is customary to express gratitude by changing the reputation, no need to litter the topic.

Jewelry catalog
Instructions
Installing third-party themes on MIUI 10
The Chinese have complicated the possibility of installing third-party themes on MIUI 10.
Options for installing third-party themes, from simple to complex:

1. Install Localized MIUI firmware with the presence of a patched theme manager (see topicFirmware, for example: Xiaomi.eu, MiuiPro, MultiROM, Masik в„ў and others);
2. Install Patched Theme Manager, suitable for your firmware (look under the spoilerTopics). But here it is worth remembering that this will only work onfully deodexed firmware;
3. If you have a stock firmware without root access, it is requireddesigner account with approved content
4. And the most inconvenient way: We parse the downloaded theme, at the end we write .zip, take the component (s) and drop them along the system / media / theme / default path, issue the 0644 rights, reboot and use the theme on which you are now.

The remaining methods for MIUI 10 have lost their relevance, or they are unstable. (critical systemui errors occur, themes crash on reboot or after some time). But maybe there will be fixes with updates: xpossed + xMIUI or Miui 8 Tweak , MI Theme Editor , MI Rape
If you know other 100% working methods, write in this topic.

Topics
Embellishments
Icons
Modifications
Prefabs and Updates
Automatic tasks
Dialer and Contacts
Sound, music, melodies
Desktop and Recent
Extended reboot menu
Network
Status Bar and Shutter
Lock Screen and Fingerprint Scanner
Font
miscellanea
Wi-Fi
Applications
Bootanimation & Splash
Butanimation Bootable logo (Splash)
Interesting and useful topics.
The authors of modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!
Remember: everything you do - you do at your own peril and risk!

For questions about filling Caps contact the Curator -OutsatQMS

Post has been editedOuts - 26.08.19, 21:05
Reason for editing: NSA-MOD XIAOMI EU 9.8.22

Rep: (1)
Is there a mod for switching music with the sound buttons on the phone when headphones are connected?

Rep: (1148)
* Juristus
1- I have not seen such a modification.
2- update without problems, only after, deodexing the firmware each time, it doesn’t hurt. ;)

Post has been editedssstrelec - 20.11.18, 09:37

Rep: (37)
* DmitryPower , I had this in the revolution too. There are all the files, but there was no reaction. Changed in generics. After a few reboots, everything worked.
Then I tried on a clean firmware with only root - the same story: generics - several reboots, maybe you still need to wait after loading. Works. I did not try further.

Rep: (18)
* igbt_igbt , tell me please, exactly we change to power where is key 96 in this file? It’s just opposite the line key 96 is not dpad_center. Dpad_center opposite the other key
Here is the screen:
Attached Image

Post has been editedDmitryPower - 20.11.18, 09:52

Rep: (1620)
Kot_da_vinci @ 11/20/18, 10:38*
Only change the lock screen wallpaper

This method does not work for 10
Yurok_1966 @ 11.20.18, 10:32*
The background of the dialer can be changed to a dozen?

MIUI - Modification and decorations (Post aleks_wot1994 # 79153391)

Rep: (37)
* DmitryPower ,
I have everywhere dpad stood at 96.
Take the program Kay Checker or something that gives button codes and check the scanner. I clearly gave the scanner 96. Well, correct that button that you need.

Rep: (19)
Hi guys, does anyone have a working mod on stereo, with an overhead speaker? Fully working, I mean, the one that is not heard in the interlocutor’s header when entering, until the speakerphone is on / off.

Post has been editedAndski - 20.11.18, 21:37

Rep: (483)
If someone needs a dark color navbar, then thanks to SW. fashion model* oc01, it can be found at the following reference
Attached Image

Rep: (9)
Tell me which topic to increase the icons in the status bar?

Rep: (196)
6 toggles in the curtain + Workstation grid 6x7
+
Large clock with a date on the lock screen forMIUI 10
Applies only to the default and classic themes.

Description
6 toggles in folded / unfolded state in 3 rows in portrait mode and 2 rows in landscape mode without overlapping togs on the text compared to other mods leaving compactness, the workstation grid has been increased to a ratio of 6x7 for the number of togs and dockbar icons which 6 by default, the highlight is the maximum size of the clock and date on the lock screen.
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Download: Attached fileToggles_6 + 6x7 + Big_Clock.zip (125.28 KB)
and
Download: Attached fileToggles_6 + 6x7 + Big_ClockX.zip (126.83 KB)
The second version, all the same as in the first one but with a big clock and a curtain, it was necessary to fill that emptiness somehow, the height of the curtain was the same
Screenshot
Attached Image

Picture

Post has been editedShadyTiger - 23.11.18, 08:40
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (7)
hello people, tell me whether it’s possible to somehow lock on the stock screen when unblocking it with a face so that it doesn’t go to the slave table but it’s like in 9 android, it counts the face and if it unlocked it with a swipe. ps masik 1.7

Rep: (8)
I collected a pack with the andreno v313 rev22 update for our phone, now I am conducting performance tests just updating from rev8 to rev22, then I will see the changes after editing the build, and so + 2k to the graph in antitude so far
Attached fileadreno 5xx - v313 rev22 - non-treble.zip(62.05 MB)

*** video artifact ***

Post has been editedDimoshka2003 - 22.11.18, 11:10

Rep: (245)
* Dimoshka2003,
This one just needs a shield through TVRP and nothing more needs to be done.

Rep: (196)
Dimoshka2003 @ 11.22.18, 09:25*
I collected a pack with the andreno v313 rev22 update for our phone, now I am conducting performance tests just updating from rev8 to rev22, then I will see the changes after editing the build, and so + 2k to the graph in antitude so far

on Instagram doesn’t artifact video? and then I have artifachilo green)

Rep: (54)
The guys who are sitting at the rest of the launcher have updated and a widget ribbon has appeared, but how to configure what will be there .. I can not find.

Rep: (8)
ShadyTiger @ 11/22/18, 13:27*
on Instagram doesn’t artifact video?

yes, artifact, only then noticed
who knows what needs to be corrected in the pack so that this does not happen? Or is this an update?

Rep: (3)
Help, the second day I suffer. When I try to import a theme, the application crashes. So it was on the native manager and on the patched. Now I have installed the archive for Magisk, I modeled it, but the theme manager crashes anyway when importing. What can be done? 10.0.4.0 firmware global stub. The file where it should be written should be zero at all.

Post has been editedamv1280 - 22.11.18, 11:50

Rep: (1)
Firmware mask 17, I would like a photo on the whole screen, when called, can anyone have it?

Rep: (168)
Who has the auto brightness patch on miuiPro 8.11.15?

Rep: (176)
Finally, a normally working Dolby appeared for our body. At least this is the first one I got.
Firmware Masik 1.7, if that, though, I think, and on MIUI 10 should work.
I pre-installed the Audio Modification Library module from the magisk repository, but it can work without it - I did not check it.
I advise you to put the version for magisk. Takehere. Do not forget to thank uv. author -repey6 . :)

P.S. If people confirm their operability, then it’s possible in a hat. And do not forget about backups!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/30/19, 09:20