I can not leave a comment | Version: 1.7.4

Rep: (5)
I can not leave a comment
Version: 1.7.4

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

On the website in the comments can not be responsible for some people. I do not know what it is connected, but when you want to answer, when you long press does not open the context menu, and simply highlighted in blue komenta date of writing (1 screen). What to do? (2 screen - as it should be)

Date: 05/23/2018

Post has been editedchauless - 23.05.18, 18:40

Rep: (1281)
* chauless , The bug is not in the client, and in you. You and your karma is -12.40 available 1 comment per day.

Post has been editedKiborg_Man - 23.05.18, 19:12

Rep: (5)
* Kiborg_Man , do not understand. Just leave a comment under another in the same post, everything works. Or did you mean that you can not meet the man who said to me?

Rep: (1281)
* chauless I mean it Commentator Responsibility Project - Karma

Rep: (23)
I have a similar crap. Karma normal.
Attached Image

Rep: (217)
* chauless ,
Yes, I support! Moreover, it is not happening at all the comments, and on opredelonnvh. Just comment can.
And Carmen +11.

Post has been editedHeraldist - 21.03.19, 19:20

Duck that it? Once again, I can not respond to user comments, although others can. : Blink:

Rep: (35)
Keep. On some comments (not all) simply called pop-up window with a choice of actions (reply, plus karma, etc.)

Rep: (781)
* m1_77 But as things stand when using the browser? There is an opportunity to respond to this comment?

Rep: (35)
* vm7 No, can not either in the browser. But:
Attached Image

For example, there are two comments: 1 and 2. In the two I can not answer in the browser, but can they Like.
The application and answer Like 1 comment I can (window appears), and the comment 2 can neither the one nor the order. Kind of weird.

m1_77 @ 11.04.19, 18:18*
the browser can not either
So this is a bug site, not the client. Write about it in a different needbugtracker.

* vm7 But after all, and the client on one of klmmentariev does not answer ...

* Heraldist If the problem is duplicated in the browser, the case 100% is not in the client.

* vm7 ,
Understood thanks.

Rep: (38)
I can not leave a comment in the article onsavagemessiahzine.comNot on the forum. Where to look when empty komentirovat? The forums can koment. Then why is not present ...

* maksimo26 Through the browser tried?

Rep: (38)
* vm7 , attachmentsavagemessiahzine.comandroid and Yandex

* maksimo26 Then you here - Bugtracker

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/11/19, 1:15