MUMU - Android Game Emulator for Mac OS | One of the best gaming OS emulators for Mac OS

Rep: (31)
MUMU - Android game emulator for Mac OS
Developer: Netease

Attached Image

Description:
The fastest and most updated gaming emulator from Netease. MUMU, unlike NOX and Bluestacks and other emulators, which are rarely updated or not updated at all for Mac OS, is updated almost every month. Emulator in Chinese, Eng. There is no language, but simple installation and configuration of difficulties will not deliver.

• Quick start
  • Easy installation of apk files by drag and drop
  • Flexible control setup
  • Built-in catalog of applications and games

System Requirement:
MacOS X 10.10 or later, Intel i5, 8GB RAM, 1GB VRAM

Homepage: http://mumu.163.com/
FAQ and problem solving : http://mumu.163.com/help/ (We use the page translator)
Forum : http://bbs.mumu.163.com/ (We use the page translator)

About the emulator
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Useful
Question answer
+ Where is KeyMap stored?
~ / Library / Nemu / shared / keymap_config
+ How to install applications and games?
Install applications and games by simply dragging or launching the downloaded apk file
+ The emulator does not load / 99 percent. What to do?
Try reinstalling the emulator by first making a backup of the ~ / Library / Nemu / folder
This will save all your games / programs and settings. In 95 percent of cases, the problem will go away.
+ Where is the user folder located?
/ Users / username / Documents
+ How can I remove the emulator?
Run the downloaded installation file and select the removal of the emulator in the menu.
Attached Image

Translation settings
Attached Image
Attached Image
Switch language
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Game control settings
1. Go to the game, click on "edit controls"
Attached Image

2. We arrange the control buttons as desired. Setting example inPubg Mobile
Attached Image

Install and configure PUBG Mobile on the emulator
An example is the MacBook pro 15 2015 with Intel Iris Pro. For each Mac, everyone can choose their optimal settings.

1. Emulator setup

In the emulator settingsfor a similar model, the following settings are recommended (for the 15-inch MacBook pro model, in order to avoid "soap" in the game, I advise you to set 1920-1080 or 1680-1080) -
Attached Image

2. Installation

Download the latest versionPubg Mobile. Throw the cache into the "user folder"/ Users / username / Documents / MuMu 共享 文件 夹
* Setting the cache for the game (use ES Explorer or another file manager): unzip the folder from the archive into / Android / obb /
An example of how it should turn out: /Android/obb/com.tencent.ig/

3. Graphics settings

DownloadingPub Gfx + Tool. We change the resolutions in Pub Gfx + Tool to 1920-1080 and set the lowest settings / frequency FPS 30. The frequency can be increased up to 40/60 if you are not confused by the noise of the fans.

4. Control

Control setting occursmanually. As an examplecontrol layout in the Chinese version of the game
* Sensitivity of sights and camera visibility is adjusted in the game settings

* For better performance, open the window in full screen.
* If you have a weaker model, try decreasing the permissions in the game through Pub Gfx + Tool and in the emulator settings
Installing older versions

Download: Latest version / Archive of previous versions

Post has been editedsc1r - 05.12.18, 17:09

* oleg0085,
Regarding the installation of the game is betterfind out everything here

Download the full apk with a wired cache and install, you downloaded and installed the game without a cache. Cache in this caseinstalled separately. Look apk with already wired cache.

Post has been editedsc1r - 18.10.18, 11:36

Rep: (0)
Thank!)

downloaded, but some kind of nonsense. keyboard control does not work, the sound is always with a delay, intermittent who can advise what? any ideas?
Machine poppy, mojave

* oleg0085,
Wait for updates. I don’t know if 1.4.10 worked on the Mojave or not, el’s capital is worth it.
You can and should manage the controls yourself

Post has been editedsc1r - 18.10.18, 21:12

Solving problems with sound distortion version 1.5.1

In the settings, in the menu for developers, set ON forced GPU rendering (mandatory use of a graphics processor for 2D)- about this I did not understand from the translation why this is.

Solve audio distortion on macOS:

1. Close the emulator

2. Use finder to navigate to the folder and file (shift + command + G)~ / Library / Nemu / vms / myandrovm_vbox86 / myandrovm_vbox86.nemu
Open and edit myandrovm_vbox86.nemu file using a text editor

3. We find -<AudioAdapter controller = "AC97" driver = "CoreAudio" enabled = "true" /> ,
change AudioAdapter controller = "AC97" to AudioAdapter controller = "HDA".
Or if there’s no such deadline, we’re looking for -<AudioAdapter driver = "CoreAudio" enabled = "true" />and change to the line
<AudioAdapter controller = "HDA" driver = "CoreAudio" enabled = "true" />.Save and exit.

4. Do not restart the emulator, first start playing music or video, otherwise the sound will be very delayed until it is played.

5. As I understand it, if you close the emulator, then when you restart it, the sound problem will be the same. Perhaps the solution will be to replace the file myandrovm_vbox86.nemu with the file we changed before each start.
UPD. If at the next restart the sound problem does not appear, then there is no need for paragraph 5.

Solution source here

Post has been editedsc1r - 21.10.18, 17:17

This method works great!

* sc1r,
Thank you) What would we do without you. It really works.

* spencer1987,
Is the sound normal after a restart, or do you need to replace the file again?
:) in due time, when they ruined the control in 1.4.5 I had to redirect everything in the emulator and collect something working for myself for games)

I started and closed three times, like the settings of the virtual box do not go astray and there is sound.
The only thing I add was not the first time, but the second. Probably doing something wrong. By the way, in my config there the line was not so (instead of the expected<AudioAdapter controller = "AC97" driver = "CoreAudio" enabled = "true" />was just<AudioAdapter driver = "CoreAudio" enabled = "true" />

* spencer1987,
As a result, he added another controller = "HDA"?

* sc1r,
Yes, and it worked.

Guys, some kind of x is complete, I read your thread for a long time, got confused, downloaded this Chinese product, downloaded the cache with cache separately, launched it all on the MacBook on 2017 Mohaw Os, and it doesn't work, the game starts for a long time, the sound hangs , it itself is buggy, the control is not configured, in short a full pit, tell me what to do, change the emulator or install Windows better and put a normal pubg, what are the normal options for playing normally on a poppy? Let's discuss constructively

* Calcan
Managementpens, there’s nothing complicated about it. The sound of the decision from above. Sometimes I play the same pubg and there are no problems.
The original game will go on your MacBook in FPS 5-7, probably, do not be perverted :) In any case, pubg project thai will soon be in an open beta test and this perversion will not be needed :)

Post has been editedsc1r - 22.10.18, 10:53

Yes, there the situation is that everything is buggy, okay with it with sound and control, you can configure it, but the picture lags hard, everything breaks into pieces.
Yes, I just want to turn on the pubg, connect the poppy to the TV, connect the gamepad and chop off to health, but it turns out that you need to take a new poppy with 4 cores because of this

* Calcan
I think then it’s easier to play then through apple tv. Most likely, either the mobile percent core m3 does not export this whole thing.

And how to play through apptv? I have feed5

New version availableMUMU 1.5.2 MacOS Mojave support

- Fixed sound issues
- New application center interface
- Other bug fixes

Download from the developer's site
(if you have installed 1.4.10 do not forget to backup (emulator) folders ~ / Library / Nemu /, as it is the most stable now)

Post has been editedsc1r - 26.10.18, 10:55

* Calcan
Look at this on the Internet, I do not have an epl tv. M5, he also cut a lot percent, but you can update the emulator again and try. They got something done there. I have now installed the new 1.5.2, downloaded the game and everything works (pubg mobile I mean). No problem.

Try it with such almost default settings
Attached Image

Post has been editedsc1r - 26.10.18, 10:14

Oh, now let's try the new version.
There, by the way, the Bluetax woke up, they removed the version for mac for download, they say a new version will be available soon. Maybe something will be done)

and what if on Windows 12 put Windows with the help of time machines and through it chopped into what pokayfu?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 05:06