MUMU - Android Game Emulator for Mac OS | One of the best gaming OS emulators for Mac OS

Rep: (31)
MUMU - Android game emulator for Mac OS
Developer: Netease

Attached Image

Description:
The fastest and most updated gaming emulator from Netease. MUMU, unlike NOX and Bluestacks and other emulators, which are rarely updated or not updated at all for Mac OS, is updated almost every month. Emulator in Chinese, Eng. There is no language, but simple installation and configuration of difficulties will not deliver.

• Quick start
  • Easy installation of apk files by drag and drop
  • Flexible control setup
  • Built-in catalog of applications and games

System Requirement:
MacOS X 10.10 or later, Intel i5, 8GB RAM, 1GB VRAM

Homepage: http://mumu.163.com/
FAQ and problem solving : http://mumu.163.com/help/ (We use the page translator)
Forum : http://bbs.mumu.163.com/ (We use the page translator)

About the emulator
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Useful
Question answer
+ Where is KeyMap stored?
~ / Library / Nemu / shared / keymap_config
+ How to install applications and games?
Install applications and games by simply dragging or launching the downloaded apk file
+ The emulator does not load / 99 percent. What to do?
Try reinstalling the emulator by first making a backup of the ~ / Library / Nemu / folder
This will save all your games / programs and settings. In 95 percent of cases, the problem will go away.
+ Where is the user folder located?
/ Users / username / Documents
+ How can I remove the emulator?
Run the downloaded installation file and select the removal of the emulator in the menu.
Attached Image

Translation settings
Attached Image
Attached Image
Switch language
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Game control settings
1. Go to the game, click on "edit controls"
Attached Image

2. We arrange the control buttons as desired. Setting example inPubg Mobile
Attached Image

Install and configure PUBG Mobile on the emulator
An example is the MacBook pro 15 2015 with Intel Iris Pro. For each Mac, everyone can choose their optimal settings.

1. Emulator setup

In the emulator settingsfor a similar model, the following settings are recommended (for the 15-inch MacBook pro model, in order to avoid "soap" in the game, I advise you to set 1920-1080 or 1680-1080) -
Attached Image

2. Installation

Download the latest versionPubg Mobile. Throw the cache into the "user folder"/ Users / username / Documents / MuMu 共享 文件 夹
* Setting the cache for the game (use ES Explorer or another file manager): unzip the folder from the archive into / Android / obb /
An example of how it should turn out: /Android/obb/com.tencent.ig/

3. Graphics settings

DownloadingPub Gfx + Tool. We change the resolutions in Pub Gfx + Tool to 1920-1080 and set the lowest settings / frequency FPS 30. The frequency can be increased up to 40/60 if you are not confused by the noise of the fans.

4. Control

Control setting occursmanually. As an examplecontrol layout in the Chinese version of the game
* Sensitivity of sights and camera visibility is adjusted in the game settings

* For better performance, open the window in full screen.
* If you have a weaker model, try decreasing the permissions in the game through Pub Gfx + Tool and in the emulator settings
Installing older versions

Download: Latest version / Archive of previous versions

Post has been editedsc1r - 05.12.18, 17:09

* KUNTEP,
I don’t know about google play. In the emulator, you can change the language in the android settings to Russian / Ang or whatever you want.

To install any application - download from any verified site and install by simply dragging and dropping into the emulator.

Post has been editedsc1r - 15.10.18, 12:24

Today, an update for Mac Os. If you have any problems, try downloading the new version.
http://mumu.163.com/

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (3)
In the emulator, you can change the language in the android settings to Russian / Ang or whatever you want.

And how to do it - to see screenshots? Tried in the menu - does not switch.
Attached Image

Post has been editedKUNTEP - 15.10.18, 19:53

* KUNTEP,

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedsc1r - 15.10.18, 20:52

Rep: (0)
Earn this emulator first earned on mojave. That's just the sound of trouble))) Or am I alone so unlucky?)

* spencer1987,
With sound, where exactly is the trouble?

Yes, in general, in the system. You launch a toy the sound goes jerky. Even if in the settings you try to change the ringtone ... and there it goes jerky

* spencer1987,
I replaced it when I updated yes, but returned 1.4.10 and it became all normal. Yesterday an update came out, try uninstalling and reinstalling the emulator.

Yes, problems with sound are just on the new version (which was released yesterday). I will wait for the update ... you probably have not upgraded to mac os mojave, my 1.4.10 will not start (

* spencer1987,
I did not upgrade to mojave :) I’ll update in a couple of updates) and as for the emulator, they posted the news yesterday where they said that everything works -http://mumu.163.com/20181015/25241_779671.html

Although I have no problems with sound in 1.4.10, but in 1.5.1 there is.

* sc1r,

For the sake of interest, I deleted, re-downloaded and installed. There were no new corrections, all the same sound.

Rep: (3)
In general, in the end - it does not start (
Version, by the way, is this the newest?
Attached Image

This is what it looks like at startup and everything, then nothing happens.

You need to run one MI HOME program. Blyustyk - does not fry.
What other emulsions are suitable for MAC OS? 10.11.6 EL Capitan
Thank.
Attached Image

Attached images
Attached Image

1.5.1 does not start? I also have EL Capitan and everything starts, but at 1.5.1 we are waiting for the fix. 1.4.10 so far the most stable.

About the download 99% (you can also try running the app file 1.4.10 with installed 1.5.1)

1. http://mumu.163.com/20...31679.html?type=notice
2. http://mumu.163.com/20181011/25241_779324.html(look at the second paragraph)
(use the translation)

Of the analogues, it’s better not to have seen anything under poppy yet. Of course, try one of these to launch the program - Droid4X, Nox, Andy.
But they are all so clumsy that the choice is yours :) Bluestyk seems to work only with haisier. Although you can find an older version.

Post has been editedsc1r - 17.10.18, 13:28

Installation Method 1.3.0 - 1.4.9 (does not work on Mojave)

! Before installing, remove the emulator if it was installed!
1) Download the file 1.3.0 -Attached fileMuMu 1.3.0.app.zip(10.61 MB)
. We launch it. Click as shown on the screenshot.
Attached Image

2) In the menu we find the emulator update. We agree to download.
Attached Image

After the entire download, close the window. We get 1.3.6
Attached Image

3) We find in the launcher and launch MUMU. We go again to the "emulator update" (see point 2) We agree to download 1.4.1. After the entire download, close the window.
Attached Image

4) Download the APP file 1.4.9 -Attached file网易 MuMu.app.zip(13.2 MB)
and replace the program file with the downloaded one. We get 1.4.9 :)

Post has been editedsc1r - 31.10.18, 15:10

How to fix Google Play on a Mac? An endless check zadolbala, after updating to androyd 6 such a problem.

* kihatef,
I don’t know about him, because I don’t use it. This is a Chinese emulator, so there may be troubles with google play

Post has been editedsc1r - 17.10.18, 20:28

I have never had problems with the play market, the installer is there its own one (I’ll clarify, just in case, someone is trying to install in other ways).
As I upgraded to mojave, I just didn’t try emulators, images in virtual machines (different images, different virtual machines). As a result, there was some kind of cant everywhere, all this was not usable. So far, this Chinese is the best solution. Who has not upgraded to mojave, use Bulastax 2 - the only emulator where there is more or less multi-touch, you can use the trackpad.

* spencer1987,
We are waiting for the update. They have a lot of messages on the forum, I think a new version will be released soon. I tried to rebuild the app file, but they already changed something strongly there, that I can’t dig it up, if there was a bug in management before, I fixed it by rebuilding different versions, as I could) Now it doesn’t work. We are waiting for :( I tried everything, but for the game this is so far the most productive emulsion for me.

Post has been editedsc1r - 17.10.18, 21:15

Tell the fool what version of PUBG you need to download for this emulator?
writes Download failed because the resource could not be found

Post has been editedoleg0085 - 18.10.18, 04:49

tell me how and where to unpack this package

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 04:18