> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Honor 10 - Accessories | Smartphone, 5.84 "

Rep: (174)
Accessories forHonor 10
PictureHonor 10, COL-AL10 (China), COL-L29 (International)
Description | Discussion » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Marriage and Repair » | Firmware » | Camera talk » | Power consumption (autonomy) »

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Covers
Glasses and films
miscellanea
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedSonycat - 02.12.19, 23:49
Reason for editing: The three basic modes of charging batteries Honor10

Rep: (0)
Guys, hi all, tell somebody tried to book Alik cord Type-C - HDMI to pull up the mobile telephones to a TV or monitor if there are share infoy from which vendor pulled, and then have a bunch of reviews ransacked and all as it is not clear, head is round oO

Rep: (29)
felixccc @ 23.02.19, 5:05*
Cord Type-C - HDMI to pull up the mobile telephones to TV

Phone does not support video output.

Jatys @ 23.02.19, 13:23*
Phone does not support video output

Sure ? The overall theme of the man said to me that the hem through a similar wire, and everything was normal.

hi advise charging cord + 400 p

Post has been editedAmfionNCH - 24.02.19, 04:41

Rep: (29)
Fe1 @ 23.02.19, 23:49*
Sure ?
Honor 10 - Discussion (Post kgbdfifb # 78052625)

Rep: (5)
Took just such a charge in avto.tri port, one runs fast charge
686.67 rubles. 21% DISCOUNT | [3 ports usb] Tronsmart C3PTA vehicle Quick Charge 3,0 VoltiQ USB charger Auto Charger Xiaomi Mi5 for LG G5 Elephone S7 available
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32787033824.html

Rep: (26)
* El'goror Silicone film from chyi best for our ferret

Rep: (4)
Good day!
Dear owners of Honor, using covers, books (whether original or not), tell how comfortable / uncomfortable to use the phone in such a case when photographing or videsemke? And where do "put" front half? Back because you can not, will close the camera. If only one side (or down - it seems to me, to keep your phone is inconvenient).
I wanted to buy a cover, but held it in his hand, and did not understand howconveniently to use it in part of the photo / video.

Post has been editedBlock007 - 25.02.19, 10:26

Rep: (17)
* Block007,
If I'm going to shoot a lot, you just take off cover. And yes, not very convenient.

Rep: (4)
* sewere_welder
No, remove the cover is not an option. Most often I rented a child, and then prepare in advance often does not work :)
I am trying to find on the Internet version with a folding front cover in half - something not seen such.

* Block007,
It turns out you are better and more convenient Bumper

* Galant210791 , Took his wife with ACS galaxy s8, vhisten all the settings felt a bang, sit comfortably at long wearing did not put pressure on the cartilage and zabyaash that in them, the remote works as it should, gorgeous sound retail around 4k (wildly but able-bodied) https://m.pleer.ru/pro...=region&utm_medium=cpc

Rep: (1)
my compliments to all! , He used to glasses but look to the hydrogel films Chyi. I will take not only themselves but also the loved one who has a child: sveta: and now I've got some bias and whether the film protects the screen when the device say the fall? of course that when a serious fall and will protect the glass is not
but in practice the situation with the protection of the hydrogel films?

Post has been editedsergeiast - 28.02.19, 08:23

Good afternoon, everybody. Prompt please, whether there is a film, Ali, is the same with which our phone was out of the box, only oleofobkoy?
I have it in principle, all happy, but began to bubble. And then there are popping up in the search, or hydrogel, or glass. Maybe someone that prisovetuet, or have ordered Me?

Rep: (2016)
sergeiast @ 28.02.2019, 11:18*
in practice the situation with the protection of the hydrogel films?

I would tune in only to protection from scratches, from serious falls it will not save

Rep: (2)
Hello! Advise good wireless headphones, long vyberaem already, I can not decide. What you use now?

sergeiast @ 28.02.19, 07:18*
my compliments to all! , He used to glasses but look to the hydrogel films Chyi. I will take not only themselves but also the loved one who has a child and now I've got some bias and whether the film protects the screen when the device say the fall? of course that when a serious fall and will protect the glass is not
but in practice the situation with the protection of the hydrogel films?

then this is the case ... modern phones are so thin and fragile in that the screen can be broken down even without being damaged protective glass (just shake the strong).
Therefore, only the soft bumper thicker if you want to protect yourself in some way.

Papadaet whether through a cutout for the camera Honor 10 cases under the dust and dirt? or all sit tight, even in their own cover?

Post has been editedastanid - 01.03.19, 12:23

* astanid,
astanid @ 01.03.2019, 09:22*
Papadaet whether through a cutout for the camera Honor 10 cases under the dust and dirt? or all sit tight, even in their own cover?

Always gets in the standard and any other

* Lost_Angel * astanid,
Thank you: thank_you: therefore still falling glass from a little more reliable, certainly does not protect you from serious falls

dust on my work enough and certainly gets .in nilkine smaller in native More
for themselves on a daily basis using the book cover Nilkin picked on CSN shares but I like the kind that tried to make the designers certainly lose if I go somewhere where there is no chance to drop the device put on native bumper

on the glass from personal experience
KISSCASE
FLOVEME
I did not like the two samples look like twin brothers, a very thick paste uncomfortable, very broad framework of these samples
ESR
Frame significantly thinner but there is a point
Nillkin
does not completely cover the screen and requires to add a liquid but otherwise I liked it right now on your phone

Post has been editedsergeiast - 01.03.19, 15:19

Rep: (10)
Hello everybody. At the end it found a good fitting glass, 5D. Glued over the entire area and rounded. One minus is so broad frame, the screen closes 1-1.5 mm. Price rublyov 700 + shipping from Krasnodar. then I tookTyts
Anyway I will look for glass, whose scope will be minimal. In the meantime, it suits)))
Now cover. I went through a lot, but stopped there. Painfully I like itTyts
Flip cover, too cool, sometimes wearing a weasel))) TookHERE
Even this one case like it, but too easily soiled his ass, and so cool.HERE

Peace for everyone)))
SW. Curator, add a header to make it easier to search for people to be)))

Post has been editedplaha_m - 03.03.19, 17:04

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/06/20, 13:44