Participate in testing Alcatel 5

Rep: (0)
Teamsavagemessiahzine.comand Alcatel thank all the participants!

I am pleased to announce that Alcatel 5 will take part in testing:

Alcatel 5 is the oldest model in the smartphone line of this brand. A key feature of the device is a 5.7-inch display with an aspect ratio of 18: 9. In the "five", unlike other frameless gadgets, the frames are asymmetrical: with minimal indentation on the sides and bottom, but with a fairly large frame on top. The smartphone is equipped with an eight-core MediaTek MT6750 processor, 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory. Alcatel’s proprietary shell, repeating the design of a “clean” Android OS, consists of desktops and a separate menu with applications. The main camera has a resolution of 12 megapixels. The front camera is dual: a 13 megapixel module and an additional 5 megapixel wide-angle. The battery capacity is 3000 mAh.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedNevestaElfa - 01.06.18, 12:55

Good afternoon, I want to test the video capabilities of the camera.

K
The application is not drawn up in form, it is necessary to complete the selection task and lay out a link to it.

Post has been editedNevestaElfa - 22.05.18, 14:20

Rep: (48)
Good afternoon. I am a photographer. I would like to test the camera of the phone. Thank.

K
The application is not drawn up in form, it is necessary to complete the selection task and lay out a link to it.

Post has been editedNevestaElfa - 22.05.18, 14:21

Good afternoon, I want to test the capabilities of the main camera, an archive with photos is attached.
I apologize for the quality of some photos. The Meizu MX5 is a bad camera.

K
In the frame you need to put the word Alcatel to confirm that everything was shot by you. Confirming label added using photo editors is prohibited.

Attached files

Attached file111.rar(51.9 MB)

Post has been editedNevestaElfa - 23.05.18, 13:01
Reason for editing: Supplement

Rep: (4)
Good afternoon, I want to participate in testing the main camera, qualifying photos are attached

K
In the frame you need to put the word Alcatel to confirm that everything was shot by you. Confirming label added using photo editors is prohibited.

Attached files

Attached filephoto.rar(32.48 MB)

Post has been editedNevestaElfa - 23.05.18, 12:59

Rep: (21)
Good afternoon, I want to test the capabilities of the main camera, a qualifying photo is attached.
P.S. The subject of the shooting is this leaflet.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedIce-kiling - 22.05.18, 14:53
Reason for editing: If there is still time to take photos, I will add. But here I just read the TK.))

Good afternoon, I want to test the capabilities of the main camera, a qualifying photo is attached.

Made on a smartphone with a minimum of editing quality and contrast. I have experience writing articles and materials: happy:

K

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedNevestaElfa - 22.05.18, 16:07

Attached Image

Good day! I want to test the main camera of the phone and the capabilities of the photo. A selection photo is attached!

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedwastmark - 22.05.18, 15:34

I want to test the phone camera

K

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedNevestaElfa - 22.05.18, 16:07

I want to take part in testing the camera phone

Attached Image

Rep: (2)
Good day! I want to test the main camera of the phone and the capabilities of this unit as a whole. after testing, a full review with all tests will be provided!
qualifying photo attached!

Attached images
Attached Image

Hello, I want to take part in the Alcatel test, I am enclosing photos taken on my phone.

K

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedNevestaElfa - 22.05.18, 16:09

Hello, I would like to test the photo from the main camera since I used the idol idol for a long time; there the camera was not bad.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedNevestaElfa - 23.05.18, 13:02
Reason for editing: Error

Hello, I would like to test the photo of the main camera's capabilities. I used the idol idol. The camera was not bad.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedmorobes - 22.05.18, 16:32
Reason for editing: I did not add the file

Rep: (3)
Good day!
I want to take part in testing the capabilities of the main camera of the phone.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (14)
Attached Image

Good afternoon, take me to testers. I am a tester.

Attached images
Attached Image

Good afternoon, I want to test the capabilities of the main camera, a selection photo is attached, as well as a 3000 mAh battery.

Attached images
Attached Image

Good afternoon, I want to participate in testing the main camera on ALCATEL 5

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
I would like to try this unit.

K
The application is framed out of shape, it is necessary to select and execute a selection task, then post a link to it.

Post has been editedNevestaElfa - 22.05.18, 18:49

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 11:57 p.m.