Xiaomi ZMI MF885 4G | modem

Rep: (0)
DiscussionXiaomi ZMI MF885 4G
PictureMf885
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Firmware В»| A source of information

Attached Image

Specifications:
FDD-LTE Standard Frequency Range (B1-2100 B3-1800 B7-2600 MHz)

TDD-LTE Standard Frequency Range (B38 B39 B40 B41)

WCDMA Standard Band (B1-2100 B2-1900 B5-850 B8-900 MHz)

Options:

Model: MF885

Support: FDD-LTE / TDD-LTE / WCDMA / TD-SCDMA / GSM

Support: used wifi 802.11 g / n

Capacity: 10000 mAh

Output: 5V 2A 9V / 12V-15W

Input: 5V 2A 9V / 12V-18W MAX

Additional photos:
Attached ImageAttached Image

Additional Information:
-

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 22.05.18, 09:02
Reason for editing: Edit

Everything works clearly, I took it on Ali, I can not find how to change the language in the Chinese application, can anyone know?
Or can the application be available immediately in Russian or English? I saw it in English, but I don’t know for sure whether the language was changed there or the program immediately ...

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

The main feature of portable routers is that you can insert a SIM card with unlimited Internet for modems, for phones there are no such tariffs ... in Russia, as far as I know.

If anyone finds where to download the application in English or Russian, please post ...

Rep: (2067)
M
Topic moved to subsectionXiaomi ( Internet and network equipment )

With iota, unlimited internet works fine ...

Rep: (3)
Stason86rus @ 05/22/18, 21:39*
With iota, unlimited internet works fine ...

With one but - ONLY 4G

This means that a little from Moscow and you are without the Internet - all the charm of mobility is lost!

Post has been editedGrew - 25.05.18, 20:34

Rep: (1)
* Stason86rus ,
I downloaded the APK by clicking on the QR code in the manual brochure

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedsantiagax99 - 07.06.18, 21:12
Reason for editing: Screenshot

Guys, did anyone connect an external HDD to it? It is clear that the router has a flash drive, but maybe it can work with the HDD as a network storage. Maybe you can copy movies on a broom and watch through XIAOMIv application as on home routers? Or how can a regular network drive work?

Rep: (5)
Sam_001 @ 06/18/18, 14:36*
Guys, did anyone connect an external HDD to it?

The admin panel says nothing about the USB port, therefore, I think this port is only for charging other devices, and not for connecting storage media.

Rep: (8)
* Stason86rus,
ZMI MiFi (Post Opel # 55975211)here translated into Russian is

Rep: (5)
Is there a manual in English or Russian? I only have Chinese ((

I ordered a subject with Ali, I hope that all the rules will be

Rep: (2)
I want to warn buyers with Aliexpress. Choose sellers more carefully.
Ordered ZMI MF885 in the official store ZMI Online store with delivery from Moscow. It seems like a bunch of positive reviews, nothing to worry about. As a result, the seller sent me the MF855, the previous version, which I didn’t give up to. Well, as always, she doesn’t answer letters and is not going to do anything. It turned out that this is not the first such case of kidalov. To whom, then generally I slipped a simple powerbank.
Well, this is the first time with me, and it always seemed that they would definitely not throw me.
I doubt that in the dispute it will be possible to resolve the issue, because on Ali the buyer's protection system is complete garbage. But I’ll try anyway.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (4)
* Angry ameba ,
Mdaaa ... hard ...

Even in the same store (zmi online store), I saw in the characteristics the ability to work not only at 2.4 GHz, but also at 5 GHz ... where are you ???

* Inferno_X,
I also asked this question, but there it is not clear at all with the description - somewhere one is indicated, somewhere else.
For example, for MF855, on the product page it is written that 7800mAh, but on the case itself the capacity is 5000mAh and in large numbers just the inscription 7800.
Maybe there are owners here, tell me about 5 GHz?

Inferno_X @ 10.10.18, 22:26*
Even in the same store (zmi online store), I saw in the characteristics the ability to work not only at 2.4 GHz, but also at 5 GHz ... where are you ???

it's like that. There is no 5GHz in it

Rep: (4)
https: //ru.aliexpress....311.0.0.3da233edX3bagb

Ordered from this sold, they sent a gel of some sort ..

Add to the header that this seller threw.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedMeine - 16.10.18, 20:06

My 885th came, orderedhere
I downloaded the application from the forum, but I don’t understand how to enter. I enter the password from the device, but it does not accept, although there is a connection to it. What am I doing wrong?
And how to get from a computer to the web face?

I figured out the application and the input. Identified a problem: some sites on the computer do not open or open not the first time. Has anyone come across this?

Meine @ 10.16.2018, 20:56*
https: //ru.aliexpress....311.0.0.3da233edX3bagb

Ordered from this sold, they sent a gel of some sort ..

Add to the header that this seller threw.

That's a chinas ...
How are things going with the return? If you can’t get it back through a dispute, then make a chargeback in your bank. After that, of course, they will block the aliexpress, but there is ibei - there such cases are once decided in favor of the buyer.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/03/19, 20:03