> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Fool Online 3D | [Table] modern version of the beloved card game.

Rep: (355)
Fool Online 3D
Version: 1.9.12
Genre: Tabletop

Last update of the game in the header:29.12.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
A modern version of the beloved card game.

Description:
Fool line - a modern version of the beloved card game.
Come now and join the thousands of players who already enjoy the game! These games you have not seen!

We are introducing a new version of the game online Cards - Fool online in 3D, with an improved design with excellent stability! Without the hype!
We've done for you, perhaps, the most beautiful, realistic and easy version of the game cards fool among peers. Play different versions of the fool - thrown up, translation, with a deck of 24, 36, 52 cards with friends or random opponents, and not only! A championship with a unique element of competition to prove who is the real master of online maps!
Forget about boring emoticons that you saw in the other fools - we have the coolest animated emoticons!

The main advantages:
- Unique 3D game table
- Just live opponents! No bots!
- Thousands of players online.
- Compete in the rankings and league for the championship.
- Different modes and game settings - Snap, translated fool with a deck of 24, 36, 52 cards.
Playing the fool - the most popular card game in Russia. Thanks to the simple rules of the game in the fool, in her love to play and adults and children. Rules of Card Games Fool - are very simple:
First move throw any card. Coverts should cover every throw him under the card card of the same suit, but more dignity, or any asset. Trump card can be covered only trump more dignity. Trump suit is determined by the card under the deck. Pop in the "Fool" card can be of the same value as the card on the table. If the opacity everything covered, and there is nothing more to throw up (or do not want), click "Bito". If you have nothing to be covered (or not want), press "I take." Pop can be no more than 6 cards, or no more than there are cards in the coverts. If the opacity strayed, the next first move him. If picked up, it will go the next player in a clockwise direction. Fool wins the player who ended the first card. If you have played a few players left to play for as long as there will be a loser with maps. The last player with cards in hand and is a fool.

You go in the game Fool online 3D and join thousands of other players who enjoy favorite childhood game NOW!

Picture

Developer site: http://playvisioncorp.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.playvision.durak&hl=ru

Features: Online

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android 4.1+

Changes
v1.9.12
Dear Players!

In this release we have prepared for you a completely new design of the main screen of the game!
Now to configure the game mode can be changed without extra effort and to play your favorite game, just press one button.

Download:
Version: 1.9.12: Attached filefool 3D_1.9.12.apk (76.34 MB)

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Past versions

Post has been editedDjek-energetik - 29.12.19, 20:16
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (79)
The pictures - 2D

Rep: (49)
Played a couple of days quite good as for me that is not enough because it skins (background) change blue to other colors eg brown

Rep: (330)
M
Topic moved to subsectionBoard games

Rep: (3)
Add to snap uchotki guglpley or fb !!! Stupid system, deleted the game and all progress is killed. 2 times played, Donatello, the phone was destroyed and with it the progress

Rep: (355)
* Bastard1986, in the subject no game developers. You can contact them via of.sayt (Set in the cap threads) or through the comments in the Play Store.

Rep: (5)
And for real money, you can play?

Rep: (4)
There is no filter on the number of players, and this is the main drawback.
It is not clear how to create a table with the indication of number of players, if at all possible.
Or am I still just do not understand, but apparently it is not.
And the battery drops off with a bang.
JagDurak simpler, easier and more functional, but I agree, it is not so beautiful, not at all.

Post has been editedsakhalines - 20.12.18, 09:58

Rep: (23)
sakhalines @ 20.12.2018, 09:55*
There is no filter on the number of players, and this is the main drawback.
It is not clear how to create a table with the indication of number of players, if at all possible.
Or am I still just do not understand, but apparently it is not.
And the battery drops off with a bang.
JagDurak simpler, easier and more functional, but I agree, it is not so beautiful, not at all.

Create your table a breeze via the button on the main screen, and think will work with the design

That mysticism is direct in the game, meet the players allegedly out of your league, but they are not listed, any left nicks. How shoud I understand this? Each has its own league with bots? Here people in the Golden League the 9th place, and I have to 9m quite different, it generally is not listed.

Rep: (316)
* Bastard1986,
Did you read the rules carefully. There are players in the same league are divided into groups and compete within their group. Are you with him just in different groups. You have in your group, 9th place, and he - in his. As you get to the gold league neznaya this XD

Post has been editedHaoose - 12.02.19, 22:34

* Haoose ,
7 I will go at the end of the week.
Attached Image

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedBastard1986 - 13.02.19, 06:04

Rep: (0)
Annoying vibration at the beginning of each batch. Who knows whether it is possible to turn off?

Rep: (316)
* paoloks, time to press "Ready".

Something in the latest version developed around advertising stuffed, now even at the end of any game she gets out. That's it for nothing.

Post has been editedHaoose - 07.10.19, 12:43

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/04/20, 23:33