Xiaomi XiaoWa E20 Robot Vacuum Cleaner | [smartHome] robot vacuum cleaner

Rep: (51)
Xiaomi XiaoWa E20
Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum 1st Generation пїЅ | Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum 2 generation пїЅ | Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum 3rd Generation пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware and language packs пїЅ | | The choice of devices for the smart home Xiaomi пїЅ

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
Attached Image

Device description
New XiaoWa E20 Robot Vacuum Cleaner. It is equipped with many sensors, which allows it to navigate indoors, build a map of the route and avoid collisions with obstacles. For many, the wet cleaning function will be useful, for which a detachable water tank is provided. Due to the special internal design, the manufacturer reduced the noise level to a minimum. During movement, the vacuum cleaner can overcome obstacles up to 2 cm high, such as cables, door sills and carpets. You can control the gadget from a smartphone through a proprietary application.
Device characteristics
A vacuum cleaner:
dimensions: 35.3 * 35 * 9.05 cm
battery: 14.4V / 2600 mAh Li-ion
weight: 3 kg
power: 54 W

Station:
dimensions: 15.1 * 13 * 9.8 cm
power: 42 W
input: 100 ~ 240V
output: 20V / 1.8A

Useful
Custom language packs

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedZlisten - 03.08.19, 13:46
Reason for editing: Theme Navigator

There is almost no information about him. I ordered $ 310 for jd, have already been sent, I'm waiting: happy:

Google translation by sensorshttps://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.1.170c14724pekRH&id=569380546511&ns=1&abbucket=14#detail
Full-time blind target
So look better white% tone half
Full body with hexane in standby mode up to 13 classes developed by the sensor, hexane station, smart computer to go to the port, although more by a force barrier, art auto pine
Reply to the trained forces in the summer the family hetero ring actually starving cows temple special green ugly port demand
Full back to charge with a special sensor
E-Compass Sensor
Speed ​​bu
Pass a special sensor
Collision buffer
# Gold * measured
Special sensor
(G back to back)
Infrared back to charge sensor
Storm stiff special sensor
Motion sensor
Dual sense gyro
Port speed cutter
Drop Los Sensor
Mileage meter
Wind speed machine
Sensor
The position of the bony walls of the LV aozora hostel ugly
Persons as well as persons pressure
On the release of the storm
Anti-fall loss falls
Local hostel aozora installation ugly
Virtual to the wall

Post has been editedNikolaTesla1234 - 17.05.18, 17:16

Rep: (15)
I'm exhausted already. I never had a robot vacuum cleaner, I ordered a new xiaowa as soon as it began to be sold, as I considered that the lidar and the cards are superfluous. While he was driving, this new model came out.
Without a room map, my vacuum cleaner sits in the ballroom corner of the corridor and stands in the corner until it is discharged. Checked already several times. You can forget about any automation.
So, what's wrong with the second version card? In sosleny topic write that the system is not perfect and ludera ludera.
In fact, I don’t need a map, but it’s important that the vacuum cleaner knows where its base is and can return, and not polish until it loses its pulse in the corner.

Rep: (3)
I wonder if it is better or worse than Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum?Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum - Discussion

Rep: (46)
* humbert
rather, it should be compared with the second version. there is a water tank.

ps small pipka on top of this type of lidar?

I read some reviews on the same jd (via google-translator)https://item.jd.com/7188214.html#comment

1. Lidar is not, the map is building, as far as I understand the "virtual wall" in the application can be put. Also, the application does not display the route and can not be directed to a specific zone
2. Noise like other models
3. Short wire at the docking station
4. The battery is weak

ps: on alik $ 313https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Xiaomi-Roborock-Xiaowa-E20-Robot-Clean-Vacuum-Cleaner-for-Home-Automatic-Mopping-Sweeping-Smart-Planned/32870389194.html

Post has been editedNikolaTesla1234 - 21.05.18, 10:17

* NikolaTesla1234, how is the route not displayed? or route! = map in the application?

Who knows about the black model ??

Sem4ik @ 05.22.18, 20:10*
or route! = map in the application?

Comparison of reviews. Of course, the application can still finish, but not a fact
Attached ImageAttached Image

* NikolaTesla1234, but. I understood what it was about. About the white lines of the passage of the robot .. honestly, the main thing for me is that the robot itself can find the way to the base from any room, the rest is not important. But I have not seen this function in the description and reviews yet (

Rep: (1)
Here is a table comparing all versions: D

Attached images
Attached Image

Got a device. Previously, these vacuum cleaners were not, I will write my impression.

Come with 48% charge. In the application, after connecting, the update was immediately displayed. Updated without problems.
Turned on, watched for 20 minutes, then decided to move the dog station, which was a mistake, the map in the application immediately began to redraw. I decided not to torture sent for charging.
In the application, you can manually manage. In fact, only 3 buttons forward / left / right or joystick mode. Play the most it.
After a full charge re-sent for cleaning.
It's pretty funny to watch him go over the threshold. We also have a dryer in the room, with thin legs, a couple of minutes with her war. Lidar doesn’t, slammed into thin legs at full speed, slows down about 8-10 cm in front of usual obstacles. He managed to wind the bag on the brush, cursed the app, asked for help.
The cleaning algorithm itself is a little incomprehensible, in any case, it seemed to me so. After cleaning it goes counterclockwise along the walls, as I think, in order to get a brush in all corners. Before reaching the end (without making a full circle), he mumbled something (probably finished work) and went to complete the circle to the station, but at very low power. According to the log of cleaning - 21 sq.m. 33 minutes. The battery charge forgot looked, it was in the region of ~ 70%.
Also in the application at some stage the map and its location ceased to be updated, it didn’t affect the work as long as I sinned on my Internet, since we have had some kind of interruptions lately.

While satisfied, I do not see any obvious minuses =)

PS: in the application, it seems like you can download a language pack, but when you try to load the list, you get a network error. There is also the item "Add Home screen shortcut". I thought it was to highlight the area on the map, but nothing happens when I select. Maybe later finish

map
Attached Image

Post has been editedNikolaTesla1234 - 02.06.18, 14:29

Today I tried to share the girl's phone. It turned out that it works only when selecting the Chinese region in the application settings.
At first I tried to untie it from the Chinese region and tied it to the Russian one, but failed. When establishing a connection and setting up an error all the time, a proxy did not help.
On both phones put the Chinese region, it seems to work without problems.

During initial binding to Mihom is not always visible. Algorithm of the first connection (in any case, in other variants, the duster is not stupidly visible)
- turn off the bluetooth on the phone
- turn on the dust
- we start mi
- allow the app to turn on bluetooth
- in the application we turn on device search

Reset settings - held down for a couple of seconds. left and right buttons.
"Add Home screen shortcut" is a shortcut to the desktop))

ps: in the application there is a check mark, increase the power when it passes over the carpet, it is checked on the carpet in the hallway, it works quite normally

Post has been editedNikolaTesla1234 - 03.06.18, 17:07

Rep: (4)
There are 2 versions:
Xiaowa Lite (1600Pa)
Xiaowa Route Planning Version (1800Pa)
https: //smartrobotrevi...-planning-version.html

How to practice using the undercard that draws a vacuum cleaner?

use

No, in any case I did not find what can be done with it

Rep: (6)
I ordered this dust bomb on JD, I thought for a long time what would be better for me, but nevertheless the choice fell on the E20, cost 16600 (including cashback), I sit in the waiting room and worry about whether I miscalculated. At first I wanted an air cleaner or air cleaner, but after studying the forums I realized that they would not save dust from dust and recommend a robot as an assistant to combat dust.

Rep: (0)
Choose between xiaomi MK.1, xiaowa 1, roomba 681

I arrived, I will test tomorrow

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedAsdertila - 13.06.18, 23:14

Rep: (6)
* Asdertila Excellent, I'm waiting, looking forward to your impressions.

Half an hour was tormented by connecting to Wi-Fi, changing regions - in any way.
It turned out that the password from the Wi-Fi was not correctly entered;

The work algorithm is a zigzag bypass of the entire area, at the end a perimeter bypass along the wall.
I got out of the wires, climbed into all the niches. The only thing that he did not climb between the legs of the chairs under the kitchen table (a distance of about 37 cm with a robot width of 35 cm). Perhaps with a lidar I would have more carefully avoided the obstacle and found the entrance. But he climbed already bypassing the perimeter.
Under the chairs and the table did not climb at the first round, but climbed at the end of the perimeter bypass
Attached Image

Under 10 cm, the furniture with the carpet climbs perfectly, for the first run I collected a bunch of garbage.
I am satisfied with the purchase!
Attached Image

I use a couple of weeks. In general, like it. The main task fulfills 100%.

- "wet" cleaning - quite suitable, I thought it would be worse. Of the minuses - the water often needs to be added, and each time rinse a cloth, otherwise it will smell. The smell is possible only with me, because rides in the kitchen
- I like what you can transfer to any room and turn on cleaning (without a docking station). The dust will also pass wherever it can climb, and will return back to its original location

Of the minuses:
- Probably the most important thing for me is the rapids. I have one small threshold, the floor level is different from it. Altitude sensors sometimes do not allow to crawl through it, in one direction without problems, it is already starting to blunt back. Climbs onto it, but immediately stops. The front part with the sensors rises - as a result, it thinks that there is an abyss ahead. It does not help to seal the sensors, it gives an error, asks them to clean
- Dependence on the Internet, when the Internet lags, management is also buggy. Although smart and dust on the same network
- localization. In the settings, you could download the English voice acting. But for some reason later it was removed, only the Chinese remained

PS: just typed a review, as I saw a notification - a new firmware arrived. 'Repair the abnormal accumulated area

Post has been editedNikolaTesla1234 - 15.06.18, 12:20

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/31/19 00:23