XGIMI SS Aurora [Android] | [Multimedia projector]

Rep: (56)
DiscussionXGIMI SS Aurora
LED / DLP
Discussion пїЅ
Specifications
Portable projector.
Optical Resolution: 1280x720 (720p) (Resolution Support 1080P, 2K, 4K only H265 codec)
Technology: DLP
Light source: LED
Support 3D: Yes
Brightness: 350 lumens
Contrast ratio: 5000: 1
Diagonal projection: 40-200 inches
Processor: MSD6A638 Cortex-A53, 64-bit, 4 cores, 1.5 GHz
RAM: 1Gb
Internal Memory: 16Gb
HDMI input: Yes
USB: There are 2 USB2.0 ports
WiFi: 2.4 / 5 GHz 802.11a / b / g / n / ac
Bluetooth: 4.0 BLE
Sound: Built-in JBL surround sound system (the ability to work as a Bluetooth speaker)
Battery: Built 20000 mah (battery life time of the projector to 8 hours)
Operating system: Android 5.1.1

Noise:<30 dB
Power: 35-55W

Size: 138 * 135 * 119 mm
Weight: 1.5 kg
A photo
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 06.09.18, 08:10
Reason for editing: Russification settings menu xgimi cc aurora

Rep: (58)
Alexx99 @ 25.01.19, 10:37*
Such is the math;)

Urrraa. This I like math

Post has been editeddenislawyer - 25.01.19, 12:13

Rep: (0)
Hello! Considering the acquisition XGIMI CC Aurora, I read the reviews in the internet, but in this post I saw only one review for this projector. The owners, respond)

And now the actual questions.
1. Now, after a while, perhaps there was some kind of firmware update?
2. If I buy a Chinese version, can I have her then reflash the global? (With EEPROM)
3. Perhaps today there is an alternative in terms of price / quality, or on the verge of release something radically new?)

I am going to take it for 33 TR The choice fell on him, because I definitely need a horizontal keystone correction, and so on characteristics like nothing.

Answers on questions.
1 firmware is still the same
2 he bought in tea (about 320 euros) and reflash the English version according to the instructions in the header
3 is soon to come out the same but with 1080. In addition, if the battery is not necessary - it can be viewed in the direction of z6 polar.
about a horizontal trapezoid - I have no such option in the menu. I sin on vertical firmware works well

Post has been editeddraganvs - 08.02.19, 11:17

Rep: (56)
That's the way I saw a horizontal trapezoid only in advertising.
Neither the original nor the Chinese international firmware I did not find it.

Yesterday at the store took potestit Aurora, if not go true during 14 days.

Over the horizontal correction, I have it up and running. Firmware with crooked Russian translation, but not everywhere. Yesterday evening there was little time, continue today. While he did not understand about the picture quality. Well, projected on pink wall)) Yes, and the video was - the usual rip the movie of 1.4 GB.
If it comes with higher brightness, it is certainly good, but here's what it will cost, it is not clear) I think it is at least 50 thousand)
What additional software set to the projector?

Hello to all. Take the new owner of Cuba.
Once if possible questions:
- Google play it does not fasten? On my h2 though you can go through and there es run - then this is not in sight
- if there are many languages ​​out of the box in the menu - so I do not have a Chinese version?
- if there is no google play, it is not possible to use the purchased software, right?
I have bought a torrent stream controller - even plug in your e-mail I can not activate their purchases.
thank

Rep: (5)
So, a year has passed intermediate level yuzanya device in the apartment with fluffy cat. Fan was the sound louder and not assume to be cleaned. The other day on assorted H1 comfortable instructions in the header of the desired theme, but here, alas, such is not found. Someone make out? Cover at least remove the compressor and blow think.
There are thoughts colleagues?

A branch is not active

Hello, I ordered Ali divays this, wait about a month. I Get - report back.
Branch really decayed, broken projectors? )) Mmm

Ozeranskaya @ 29/03/19, 17:20*
for broken projectors?

Is not broken. I've been your not using. Houses set h2. Thought to take with you on vacation Aurora - dimensions were not very comfortable - enough for a holiday, and smaller lumens of brightness and the projector. Yes, and firmware in it, though global, but stripped down. It warms the soul only that snatched at Pandan with big discount

denislawyer, it turns out that your stripped-down global firmware does not allow to use all the features? Wang, I will send in general, all the Chinese, in the order is the word "original". By the way, do not tell me how to check the projector at the post office? Enable it? (Possibly in the battery will charge remaining). Here on the forum, I saw the presence of firmware, both Eng., As well as with the Russian language, but experiments on the casting is not at all. We have to solve problems as they come.

of untapped potential only voice search. The rest works well. Copes with its task.

Thank you, then wait to receive and then it will be clear that this "pig in a poke")) By the way, you include it in the preparation, how to check the performance?

today received a projector, a courier brought, all very fast-paced, no time to keep track of))
about two weeks goods went, fully furnished plus adapter plugs sockets, bit
space, but come to our outlets. For two weeks I have reviewed a lot of commercials, for which they
Many thanks to the authors. As a result, I found how to switch to the Russian language (not translated all but basic)
and I walked through the settings. functional part could not be activated, but have been a pleasant surprise.

Unable to connect on Wi-Fi to a home network, in presets no WPA2-PSK, Well, let's go.
To the pleasant surprises attribute sound, image quality, price, weight, size and ohrenitelny trunk)))

Having received the parcel, we immediately went to the cottage, where I said the classic phrase: Cottage, meet,
it - Aurora, Aurora, meet it - giving.

The euphoria from the acquisition of the long-awaited equipment is still not hid from me and new challenges,
or rather the challenge - is strongly heated power adapter, the one that lowers the supply current. The projector itself shows
59 degrees, evidently on the CPU, since the body (actual metal or aluminum) is not hot.

In conclusion, I want to say that the purchase of Ali, proctor for which few reviews really was a nervous.
Ranging from no experience of shopping more than ten dollars and ending fears get
Chinese version of the software. Postal service has finally earned by producers finished, we, the consumers,
We heard. And what else does a man need to meet your old age? (from)

* Ozeranskaya , Please tell us, the picture quality will satisfy you, meet your expectations? Just going to buy his first projector, the truth has not yet decided what. And in all the reviews say the picture quality is better than the camera transmits, here I want to know your opinion! Thank you in advance.

Rep: (19)
* iglen09,

The picture quality is good, but keep in mind that the brightness is still not superkrutoe. I'm home now, he and H2, h2 in brightness much higher picture quality is also better, but do not say that dramatically. it makes sense to take the Auror, if you need compact size and use of the battery in my opinion. Otherwise, for the money there are options brighter and full hd.

iglen09, I quite satisfied with the quality, for this - the price)) pixels do not already visible from 1 meter. Brightness of 350 lumens Annecy certainly not enough, but because it can be compensated properly screen. There is a sheet or whitewashed, and have a corporate shield of PVC. Also appeared in the sale of gray screens of reflective material, and also adjust the projector is very rich. Have two projectors, one for travel and one stationary, of course great, but expensive. H2 stands 15-20 tychyach more expensive, plus the case to re-buy if the carry back and forth to the cottage. You decide. Specifically, this model is tuned specifically for mobile people who have a holiday is always with you)) 4:00 at maximum speed and without electricity does not hold any projector. We were looking for just such that 20 seconds have already shown a movie with sound in any space. I regret only one thing: that there is a small projector holodilnichka for a couple of cans of beer;)

* Flashberry , Thank you for your comment. You wrote that for the money there are options and brighter with FullHD, detail which models? My mind comes only Xiaomi projector lite and Xgimi Z6.

* Ozeranskaya It would be super: rofl:

after 5 days of use and fall from the euphoria of acquisition and reported:
1. Connect on Wi-fi to your home network and your smartphone fails, the projector can not see the router.
I do not rule out his ignorance in this area, but the projector was able to connect anything.
2. When using Xgimi Assistent application on your phone, connect to the projector failed.
image is transferred with a delay of 0.3 seconds, there is no transmission of sound and, most
funny, smart stop to go online. Disable app - smartphone restores
their functions. In this video, which is in the smartphone memory and reproduces normally,
Again the truth is silent.

Conclusion (personal opinion, conjecture): The app takes full resource for smartphone for 7000, ie,
below average parameters. I'll try to connect devices in different price categories.
It is also not credible and application Xgimi Assistens itself, it is connected to the projector, smart,
but only with the fourth attempt, and it continued to report that there is no connection, and there is no device,
connected to it. If it is possible to photograph the chaos on the camera down, lay proof. app downloaded
with Google Market, I try to reinstall it later, on your and other people's smart phones, keep looking.

Well, one more question to the projector owners: How to use it as a power metal bank?

Post has been editedOzeranskaya - 18.04.19, 10:15

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/09/19, 14:21