> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Asus ZenFone 5 ZE620KL / 5Z ZS620KL - Accessories | Smartphone, 6.2 "

Rep: (2030)
Accessories forAsus ZenFone 5 ZE620KL / 5Z ZS620KL
PictureAsus ZenFone 5 ZE620KL / 5Z ZS620KL
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Covers and bumpers
Glasses and films
miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 19.05.19, 11:38
Reason for editing: CHYI Hydrogel

Rep: (2)
crazyneocrazy @ 05/16/18, 14:14*
Order here the bumper.
Spoiler
http: //s.aliexpress.co...emAfm? fromSns = WhatsApp
Very comfortable, snug fit, non-slip and most importantly deshovy.

I also ride this, but in blue.
Fingerprints do not remain on it as I understand it? And the material looks like a touch on the skin?

Rep: (97)
Inessa-230579 @ 05.05.18, 13:17*
Fingerprints do not remain on it as I understand it? And the material looks like a touch on the skin?

Kind of like leather, and so is rubber, and in Africa is rubber! In everyday wear no traces, but with fat hands if matzo, of course they will.

Ordered here from here the glass bundled them there two

Well, let's say so not quite shitty, but once again for myself stressed how much glass loses the film
Here's a view
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Two weeks went by

Post has been editedcrazyneocrazy - 19.05.18, 07:18

Rep: (25)
crazyneocrazy @ 05/16/2018, 16:14*
Order here the bumper.

Very comfortable, snug fit, non-slip and most importantly deshovy.
[attachment = "12890476: IMG-20180516-WA0008.jpg"]
[attachment = "12890477: IMG-20180516-WA0007.jpg"]

The camera does not bulge
[attachment = "12891066: IMG-20180516-WA0010.jpg"]

The cover ordered on April 25 came on May 13

And how is the front? The edges of the cover above the screen? If you turn it on and put the screen on the surface, will it lie on the sides?

Rep: (67)
crazyneocrazy @ 05/19/18, 07:17*
Well, let's say so not quite shitty, but once again stressed for myself

Can you look at the top view, I understand it at the edges around the perimeter is not adjacent?

Klon45 @ 05/19/18 8:45*
And how is the front? The edges of the cover above the screen? If you turn it on and put the screen on the surface, will it lie on the sides?

In front of the edge of the bumper above the screen, so you can safely put the phone face down, the rubber does not protrude and fits very tightly

Rep: (145)
This OTG lanyard works fine ...

Keysion Metal Type-C USB 3.1 USB 3.0 OTG Phone Adapter Type C Connector Cable for Macbook for Samsung S8 For Xiao Mi 6
http: //s.aliexpress.co...M3A? fromSns = Copy

Attached Image
Attached Image

For charging (in addition to the native one) sony uch12w is great, accelerated works.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedcoolperec - 03.07.18, 14:36
Reason for editing: added photo

Rep: (37)
In addition to the post* coolperec, I can recommend Ugreen adapter , fast charging works, I ordered more from them cable at 3 meters, it still works well.

Post has been editedxxxrocker - 21.05.18, 18:46

Rep: (3)
Colleagues, we have a smart case planned, how was it on the second zenfon?

Rep: (18)
Guys, today temporarily stuck a film from ZenFone 3 max zc553kl. She came up almost perfectly: happy:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedAndryusha25 - 21.05.18, 22:26
Reason for editing:

Rep: (2)
* S_black , there is no such function in the phone menu, it means it is not planned (((although I would prefer that

* wolfhound81,
Remember we had a dispute because of the glass with a black frame, I gave the link. So today it’s mine, it turned out I was wrong, it is glued to the whole area, and the whole screen, black frames to hide the non-adhesion on the bends, it is completely transparent not like mine with a grid. But the only cant it is in the broken is broken, the seller did not normally pack it, the price is 100 with something. Later photo.

Rep: (76)
* kaljaba , A hundred with something, is it that with a monobrow? And that mine which costs 500 rubles is also on the way. Let's see what comes up.

wolfhound81 @ 05.22.18, 20:04*
One hundred with something, is it that with a monobrow?

160 r with delivery and track.
https: //www.aliexpress...-Asus/32866726168.html
Here it is attached over the pasted universal
Attached Image

wolfhound81 @ 05.22.18, 20:04*
And that mine which costs 500 rubles is also on its way.

link to it? otherwise I'm going to order here for 535 rubles.

Rep: (76)
* coolperec Here is the link, but I would not order it yet. How to get accomplish your goal with quality. The glass is already on sorting in its hometown. A couple of days should be on hand.
http://s.aliexpress.com/n2uyQBrM

* wolfhound81 ,
: rofl: I wanted to order it!
According to the description should be very super!

Rep: (250)
I’ll go pick up the bumper and IMAK gel film (for the first time I’ll see this miracle of nano technology) Then comes the glass from IMAK.
Hydrogel film
Attached Image

Bumper
Attached Image

Then the glass will come.
Glass
Attached Image

Post has been editedtotoshik - 23.05.18, 14:11

* totoshik,
The same bumper will arrive the other day, I have been walking with a hydrogel for a week, micro-scratches appeared, not surprising because it is softer than a normal protective film, sits like a second skin, the light does not distort the screen through it dimmer than the sun. Another disadvantage is that the finger does not slide over it, but stretches.
Yesterday's broken glass stuck, glued around the perimeter, the light does not distort the screen is not dimmer, I will wait for the replacement.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/14/19, 08:43