> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Asus ZenFone 5 ZE620KL / 5Z ZS620KL - Accessories | Smartphone, 6.2 "

Rep: (2142)
Accessories forAsus ZenFone 5 ZE620KL / 5Z ZS620KL
PictureAsus ZenFone 5 ZE620KL / 5Z ZS620KL
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Covers and bumpers
Glasses and films
miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedgyord - 05.09.19, 12:11
Reason for editing: Will the cable or tapeC-HDMI adapter work

Rep: (392)
* aleks10393 ,
good option above has already shown a link and gave 500 rubles, and a lot of fun.

Rep: (322)
* coolperec And it does not depart at the edges?

Rep: (88)
* aleks10393 , He continued, an excellent glass.

Post has been editedwolfhound81 - 29.05.18, 08:17

Rep: (38)
* Aleks10393,
I myself ordered Nillkin glass, buy ithereNothing on it until I can not say, the glass still on the way, but knowing this manufacturer, I doubt that there is something wrong will.

Rep: (100)
* xxxrocker,
Usually such glass is not full-screen, will not close pobokam of 1-1.5mm, or the whole screen but the same 1.5 mm would not lie.

Rep: (4)
About nilkkin also nothing bad to say I can not take it on Moto Z-level quality, so or will order orhttps: //ru.aliexpress....uyQBrM&addresstype=600

Post has been editedKurortnik46 - 29.05.18, 10:03

Kurortnik46 @ 29.05.18, 11:59*
or
So it is the hole under the camera and sensors no: blink:

aleks10393 @ 29.05.18, 10:05*
Since it is the hole under the camera and the sensors have

* Aleks10393,
a bit weird of course, but I think frontalke glass will not interfere, tested on moto and sensors I think, too, but it is better to know* wolfhound81,

Post has been editedKurortnik46 - 29.05.18, 10:21

Rep: (20)
If the price tag for glass 600 rubles. China loses all sense of buying

costo @ 29.05.18, 10:21*
If the price tag for glass 600 rubles. China loses all sense of buying

in our town nillkin cost about 1000r, then clearly everyone's business how much to take glass, but in my experience, it is best to take the 600 were already cases and with cheap and expensive. This is just my opinion.

* Kurortnik46 I about to order from China

Rep: (392)
costo @ 29.05.18, 10:33*
about the order from China

logic is not visible phase ...
better with China for 600rub. than the store for 1000rub.
a glass of 150-250rub worse nilkina already passed ...

Rep: (75)
I bought it for fun -https://www.pleer.ru/p...la_ZS_SVASZE620KL.html
The presence in Moscow and so on. The price tag was about 400r
Svekla_ZS_SVASZE620KL
Bluntly put our clever in his box some garbage from China and all types of its brand.

to be honest, I do not advise. He pricetag RUB 200. In fact I am sure that the same thing in essence, and here -https: //ru.aliexpress....VVJbaq&addresstype=600
In general, of course not the entire screen. Oleofobka mediocre. Cutout camera and loudspeaker. Along the edges of even 1.5 millimeters on the edge of the gap. Those. covers essentially only the visible area of ​​the screen. When viewed from the side when the screen faces of course visible luminous window as without a black frame. It vsbesiloi I decided to kill him. Knife and sharp objects kramsal. Highly persistent. I began to unstick and cracked. According to the structure and atop The Glass nakleyana film or something like that. In short nonsense.

* coolperec In Moscow, you can take for Nilkin 600-700-800 immediately with glue. I have now is the glass for 399 + 100

Rep: (88)
* Kurortnik46 , Sensors and camera work as well. Edistvennoe, a speaker hole became deeper and dust there is delayed, it is necessary to blow.
I had had Nilkin glass oleofobka there ovno erased very quickly. Later he took only film from them.
On the glass that I took more millimeter gap with native cover, maybe a little more, but black on black is not visible and is very smooth curve.

Post has been editedwolfhound81 - 29.05.18, 12:02

* kaljaba
In theory it should cover only the screen itself, without the framework of the phone, I'm at and actually and necessary, as there is a trace of cover that will just be slightly recessed in the side frames.

wolfhound81 @ 29.05.18, 11:54*
Sensors and camera work as well. Edistvennoe, a speaker hole became deeper and dust there is delayed, it is necessary to blow.
I had had Nilkin glass oleofobka there ovno erased very quickly. Later he took only film from them.
On the glass that I took more millimeter gap with native cover, maybe a little more, but black on black is not visible and is very smooth curve.

then it turns out that thishttps: //ru.aliexpress....dcb2&priceBeautifyAB=0orhttps: //ru.aliexpress....6aa8&priceBeautifyAB=0We should sit down rules and not to raise the glass

Post has been editedKurortnik46 - 29.05.18, 12:17

Incidentally, the silicone case that included glass of nillkin will not raise?

aleks10393 @ 29.05.18, 12:24*
Incidentally, the silicone case that included glass of nillkin will not raise?

Well when you consider that the glass from nillkin have padding around the edges, it should not be, and how it will in practice ....

* Aleks10393,
How come the glass from nillkin check and at the same time be able to unsubscribe at the quality and appearance of the glass.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/02/20, 13:25